What's new

You cant do that on Television... 400w Mod SCROG.

You cant do that on Television... 400w Mod SCROG.

• ya

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • nay

Votes: 7 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey barth i would leave them too because there is space for all of them on the screen and it looks like they have finished stretching now. aiming for 3 rows of 5 is good but it's very hard to get it 'perfect' each time ;)

can you spin the module so that the low part is right under the light? then you'll have a natural stadium type effect and they'll be closer to the light source...

looking very nice btw

barth

Thanks m00nchild and VerdantGreen I will just leave them. The will probally just grow together into one large but. I have no problem with huge buds.

The low side is in the middle of the cabinet. so it does have a bit of a stadium.

This scrog thing has been good so far. Much easier then i imagined. I love it that i have 4plants to water twice a week rather then 16 plants every other day. The larger pots are great.

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Nice grow diary Mr. Barth....and you have one of my fav strain.....LAVENDER!

I'll keep watching!

barth

4/30/10

4/30/10

Hey ALL,

Well hell i think i have a nanner on one of my tops. I always check them over very well twice a week and i saw something that looked like a nanner forming. i marked the leaf that is near it with a marker and i will check tomorrow. If it is a nanner i will have to check daily and pluck them until harvest. I only found this one so far.

What do you think?

It is day 59 for the Super lemon haze and there are still about 10% cloudy trichs and 10% AMBER.

The Blue mystice seems to still be stretching at day 17. The leaves are very dark and healthy.

Now on to the Soma Lavender day 24. This lady is getting to be a monster. It has now stretched to over 14 inches above the screen. I hope it is done now.

Temps: 60°f at night up to 84°f in the day.
Ferts: None this week.
Water: Every 4 days.
Pest Control: GreenCure once a week.

5th

Veteran
I'm sure no expert, but that top pic with the banana looks like every other one I've seen on this site. Looks like the rest of its covered in frost it looks so good man.

Everytime I check your posts I get more n' more stoked to finish my cab. Or to try n' figure out what I'm doing wrong with it lol

Thanks for fueling the fire yet again. :wave:

barth

Nice grow diary Mr. Barth....and you have one of my fav strain.....LAVENDER!

I'll keep watching!

Thanks for having a look. I am hoping for good things with lavender. It is huge and has some crazy spicy smell already and im still pretty early into flowering.

I'm sure no expert, but that top pic with the banana looks like every other one I've seen on this site. Looks like the rest of its covered in frost it looks so good man.

Everytime I check your posts I get more n' more stoked to finish my cab. Or to try n' figure out what I'm doing wrong with it lol

Thanks for fueling the fire yet again. :wave:

Hey 5th, GET THAT CABINET DONE!!! (said in my best drill Sargent voice.) You wont regret it. I have been using mine for years and one of the best things is that i haven't bought one single gram of bud since. Feel free to ask if you have any questions about your cab. There are a lot of smart people on this site. I have learned much from them.

Yeah i think it is a Banana too. I had a bit of a light leak that i didn't know about. I only saw 2 on that top. I didn't see anymore but if there are i will just chop that screen. It is far enough along to be decent smoke. The other one didn't have any at all yet.

barth

Also im heading out to PNC today in Long Beach for some new clones. I hope to get something good!!! They always have quality genetics.

Work2much

Also im heading out to PNC today in Long Beach for some new clones. I hope to get something good!!! They always have quality genetics.

I wish you luck on your clone search. I was able to land SFV OGK last week, the real deal to. Normally I'm dissapointed though, as I'm pretty picky.

barth

Thanks for the well wishes Work2much. Im fortunate as im not that picky. Hell if it doesnt fit my bill i know a Med User that will take what ever then can get. ;-) They just started using cannabis so they get really high off of most anything.

Well i ended up with

2 Chocolope
1 Alien Dawg
1 ChemD

Will be fun to see how they turn out.

barth

I have room for 6 moms.
New

Chocolope
Alien Dawg
ChemD

I currently still have

nirvana blue mystic
nirvana master kush
Super lemon haze
katsu bubba (Discarding this) hard to clone
Jilly bean
Satori spear pheno
Lavender

Guess i have two more to get rid of.

barth

I decided to harvest the Super Lemon Haze today. I Checked the trichs and they were 90%cloudy and 10% amber. I was unable to find any clear so figured it was a good time.

Right Before Chop.

Here is the pile after chop. Now on to the part we all love to hate. TRIMMING!!!!

These buds are alot more dense and hard then i expected them to be. Alot of them are the size of a Golf ball.

Also got my Satori and Chocolope in a 1 gallon pot and it will be transplanted into the 3 gallon pot and added to the flower room added in about a week to 10 days.

picture.php
picture.php

Work2much

Thanks for the well wishes Work2much. Im fortunate as im not that picky. Hell if it doesnt fit my bill i know a Med User that will take what ever then can get. ;-) They just started using cannabis so they get really high off of most anything.

Well i ended up with

2 Chocolope
1 Alien Dawg
1 ChemD

Will be fun to see how they turn out.

Get that ChemD cloned and flowering, its a top five strain of all time IMO and a keeper. You really scored there. I always have some in flower. It can be a Cal/Mag whore, even in veg.

barth

noreason Thanks for the good comments and rep.

Work2much I have the clone in a beer cup now. I plan on making a bonsai mom and will flower it along with the alien dog in about 40 days. I hope it is good as all the hype i have read about it says.

Also got a ball of finger/scissor hash the size of a marble. To lazy to take a pic.

Che

Veteran
I love trimming :) Throw on some tunes, maybe invite a close friend to help, blaze some spliffs and eat some ganja cookin' ....it's very relaxing! Plus you get to smoke scissor hash afterwards which is always a good time!

Buds look great barth, nice job! :D

barth

I love trimming :) Throw on some tunes, maybe invite a close friend to help, blaze some spliffs and eat some ganja cookin' ....it's very relaxing! Plus you get to smoke scissor hash afterwards which is always a good time!

Buds look great barth, nice job! :D

I wish i could enjoy it as much as you. I only had about an hour to trim all of it. I usually just remove the fan leaves and the larger leaves on the buds. Then hang to dry for a few days. After the hang i manicure it to perfection.

I got one of the Caliber III hygrometer that i am going to use to cure this batch. If you haven't seen them the thread is here.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=156237

sketchy

Barth when the buds will be dry,can u tell me the yeld?
I'm very interested of your 3d 'cause i'm trying for the 1st time the scrogs method with many babies(10) and so I want to know if the yelds with scrog are really better than a "normal" grow..

thanks

ah!also...how many liters-gallons are ur pot?

thnxs a lot

ciau

I decided to harvest the Super Lemon Haze today. I Checked the trichs and they were 90%cloudy and 10% amber. I was unable to find any clear so figured it was a good time.

Right Before Chop.

Here is the pile after chop. Now on to the part we all love to hate. TRIMMING!!!!

These buds are alot more dense and hard then i expected them to be. Alot of them are the size of a Golf ball.

Also got my Satori and Chocolope in a 1 gallon pot and it will be transplanted into the 3 gallon pot and added to the flower room added in about a week to 10 days.

picture.php
picture.php

barth

Barth when the buds will be dry,can u tell me the yeld?
I'm very interested of your 3d 'cause i'm trying for the 1st time the scrogs method with many babies(10) and so I want to know if the yelds with scrog are really better than a "normal" grow..

thanks

ah!also...how many liters-gallons are ur pot?

thnxs a lot

ciau

I will do that. I think it will be good. The buds were nice and fat and there is a lot of them. :dance013:

barth

Man was looking through some pictures of my SLH grow and couldn't believe how much this plant changed in 64 days.

This lame sickly looking plant at day 4:

Turned into this. Come to think of it i wouldnt believe it if i didnt see it for myself. :laughing:

Latest posts

Latest posts