What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Yogurt Cup Grow Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yield takes the trophy?

dam wald, still looks good.

But wild my man! WOW! perfecto plants, looks like they got hte right size roots for hte job too :good:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yield takes the trophy?

dam wald, still looks good.

But wild my man! WOW! perfecto plants, looks like they got hte right size roots for hte job too :good:

no our decision makes the winner, yields are cool of course but its up to us to choose the "best" grow, I will post a vote thread when the time limit is reached

wald- glad u caught it in time... yellowed in a couple hours huh, that's crazy.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Hows she doin Wald? How are yours EnA?

4 weeks

NL x BigBud

picture.php

Critical

picture.php

picture.php

Eighths-n-Aces

Veteran
How are yours EnA?

they're still alive. i fucked the dinafem up so bad that she won't ever recover but i can't bring myself to give up on her ........ yet

dinafem 40 days

the seedsman aint perfect either but it is doing way better than the dinafem. i wish i had just stuck with her instead of trying to please both of them

seedsman 40 days

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Thanks Avi. Everything back to chill on your end?

EnA - looking back at that Dina 20 days ago, Id say you got her turned around in good order. Just not seeing it in the leaves cause once theyre screwed up they never really straighten out.

Wheres Wald, yo? *snicker

Waldgeist

Im out, i told you i fucked it

i give you a last up tomorrow, then i kill it.
its totally fucked up you can see it in the back on that picture, it closed down and i have root rot goin on ...

picture.php

sorry men. keep up this shit, may the better win or something, those last ups look killer.

want to share a fatty bubba clone in 50g paula, day 51 with you because it was the only mini i did not fuck this round ;-)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Waldgeist

thanks brothers,

heres the last pictures of her:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

It somewhat locked up itself, i tried and tried to reindroduce nutes and it just closed its mouth.
so this is also what you get when play around the edge of ec 3 with experimental triacontane dosages without knowing what you do:laughing:
bangbang i cut her down.
thanks for watching. I'll keep watchin you

The Revolution

Veteran
Nice one wald. Looks like its exhausted all medium! Ive always found sativas to take the most torture, and they actually seem to do well with constricted root space.. Well better than others. This is what Ive found IME of keeping mothers around, mostly 16 oz beer cups. Sativa plants always seem to keep chugging along without skipping a beat. The others would need root pruning regularly. How and what are u guys feeding thesE? U should drop a pic of that root ball sliced in half.

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice idea there wildgrow... holes along the sides of container, extra aeration to roots to avoid soaking/ suffocating them...
bigups

LyryC

ICMag Donor
Veteran
he saw walds and was like " I MUST WIN "

WG my boy, taking the spotlight~!

Status
Not open for further replies.