What's new

Ye Olde Coffee Shop

spiderbug

I know I'm acting stupid, and stuff, but I've cried my eyes out, since the news...I'll either be here, or over at TY, the sig under my post..Some of our friends are over there too. Peace, and love from skeeter

G

Hang in there skeets.....and the rest of the crew...

It'll take me a couple of months but I'll be able to get us our own place in the spring.i've been doing the research before all of this..

In the mean time I'll be here doing our usual thing.....WITH MORE AND BETTER PICS THAN EVER.......

So I put the pot on and left the box of jars out on the counter as it's on the house till it's settled a bit!

Chins up!

1stCropLongGone

So this s the coffe shop, nice place. I never stopped in at CW but today seemed like a good day. Good to hear from friends. So who wants the blunt next?
Later

I Used To Grow

pass that blunt my way buddy... I could use a toke right now even though I'm still stoned from earlier..ha ha

:puff, puff, puff...ahhh, the sweet taste of mary j.

G

scootes in before dodger :wave: ill take a tea and where the hotog cart i need me fix of chili cheese and oniouns :canabis: good to see tea room still kicking :bat: chat ya later clips

G

This must be the right place if hellbobstein is moaning about the use of bandwidth already......

H

HellBoy

..heavens to mergatroid!! :yoinks:

It's like the freakin Eubola Virus.... (*HB dons lev4 Bio-suit*) ..oh well, if can't beat 'em..

I like White Chocolate mocca w/soy and wo/cream..... if ya think you can whip one of those out! :cool:

G

morning everybody i could not get the the danky name activated here so this is me i could use some oj
lewis

spiderbug

Good Morning Everybody!! :wave:

spider starts the fire in the fire place, and puts on coffee.. Now, look at this mess...ART!!!! Did you do all this by yourself?? lol....

guineapig

Veteran
good morning....i fell asleep on the couch and smooshed my glasses!!!

one iced chai pleeze.....(gulp)

-gp

G

guineapig said:
good morning....i fell asleep on the couch and smooshed my glasses!!!

one iced chai pleeze.....(gulp)

-gp

Good morning. Guinea pig, i feel your pain. At night I put on a pair of glasses and I have fallen asleep in them so many times I stopped getting new ones.

On a lighter note. Blue Mountain coffee ( sunday ritual) and 1 teaspoon of brown sugar for me.

G

Ah sunday morning and the and the ritual Starbuck's Caramel Macchiato. Starting off good so far.

**packs a bowl of sour diesel** "Damit, I lost my lighter again"

Latest posts

Latest posts