What's new

Ye Olde Coffee Shop

guineapig

Veteran
I just had to do it!!!

(guineapig runs loose in the Coffee Shop nibbling on scones....)

I would like to order 1 gram of Moroccan Cream Hash and 1 gram of anything
Sour Diesely....aaaah yes....a new day dawns!!

-kind regards from gp :wave:

G

Good morning, and great to see you Trixie!

Already had 3 cups of mocha-java, so no more caffine till tomorrow AM. BP doesn't like too much of a good thing.

Besides, I would get whiskers in the cup as I shave my bald head when online after coffee in the morning.

Anybody seen LittleMom or Mrs B? I am missing them.....

peace

guineapig

Veteran
hey Big Buddha....come one come all to Ye Olde Coffee Shop where the morning
people congregate and grumble and yawn until the coffee or tea or ganja starts to
work....

(guineapig yawns)

G

and to you guinepig!

hiya BB! nice to see you again too! yes, i know where many of the shoppers are thank goodness... it's been one of "those" weeks LOL

raining buckets here... i could use a canoe to check the mail......

G

Thanks for the welcome Guinea Pig. I was always sweet on Guinea Pigs myself, kept one in the kitchen like the Inca did for many years, to eat all of the veggie ends and such.

I am always up at 4:30 AM, sucking down (fresh-ground drip style) mocha-java that I purchase over the Internet. Unfortunately, I am not always so coherent at this time of day.......

peace

G

I will take a hot cup of java Trixie, no scones for me but I wou8ld love a pice of raisin Bread toast with lots of Butter, HMMMM

How about a bowl of bubblefunk to start your day.

G

:wave: kendo, it's been forevah! sounds good!

I'm having cinnamon roll oatmeal..... omg it does taste just like a cinnabon :p

opps, sorry! Morning MtnJohn... I'm not awake yet :bat:

Last edited:
G

ahh,gotta love that morning coffee.anybody know where's a good place to order coffee off the 'net? specifically jamaican blue mountain.thats gotta be some of the best coffee on earth.I know it ain't cheap.it's almost cheaper to go to jamaica for it;you win twice with that move.but any help would be appreciated.oh yeah,my guinea pig wee-wee says G'morning too

guineapig

Veteran
Kendo hows it going this fine morning? How are you liking IC Forums?

(munches on scone....sips iced chai tea....puffs doob)

G

Try http://www.freshcoffee.net/mainnew.htm for fine coffees, I enjoy their mocha java a lot better than the others I have tried.

The Mrs presented me with her very best vegetable omlette for barkfast there, just finished and am puffin on the Vapor Brothers - KC Brains Cyber Crysta sativa dom pheno (beans from our host) - for a little dessert. Am getting ready for our (muddy) Saturday 3 hour hike through the river bottom and up the 10 stories of stairs. A little sativa buzz always helps the saturday walk!

peace

G

Hello all, cheese grits and a bialy please ! I'd ask for a nice crisp salad but I'm afraid that trixie rabbit and guinea pig would try to take the lettuce from my plate.

H

HellBoy

Ok... it's OFFICIAL now.

ICM is now officially "fked up".. by the newcomers! The PRESENCE of this thread is the PROOF!!

When this monstrosity is 300 pages long and has nearly 10,000 POSTS in it... you ALL will learn the TRUE MEANING of "slow-ass server"....

..BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

922spookyfire2.gif

G

Ahh christ....

Another thread for those that are too dumb to think of something USEFUL to say, yet feel the need to relentlessly post anyway.

All in favor of this thread getting locked?

G

Wow hell boy that was pretty negative in nothing but a positive thread. :asskick: Last time I checked GP wasnt too much of a new comer. Welcome to all and I hope you all enjoy yalls stay minus the above 2 jackasses
:friends::friends::friends:

Last edited:
G

What a lovely greeting!

omg, next thing you know they'll be telling people "happy birthday" and stuff...

The horror... tsk tsk...

Latest posts

Latest posts