What's new

Ye Olde Coffee Shop

I Used To Grow

Just in time for some fresh cappucino and a gram of Haze to start the day off right.

:sits down with his cappcuino and Haze..packs a bowl in the bong and takes the first hit of the day:

Dadik

Morning :smile:

Man, I tell ya... it is not so much the snowfall total today, as it is the friggin sideways wind blowing. Blizzard day everyone is staying inside unless it is absolutely necessary to go out.

I actually made breakfast today! :yoinks:

Peace and love to you all.

G

I live in Cali and I am going to have to suffer through another sunny 72 F day! :moon:

Seriously though my friends I hope you all stay warm and dry inside, with a real nice bowl of your fav and watch the Bud Shootout. Enjoy your family and friends. Know that is how I have my day started! :D

G

Snow here also, I cant stand it. It was starting to get so nice out. Oh well, it will end eventually, been a mild winter anyways. Well, comparatively speaking it's been mild.

Well, it's about that time. Who has the menu?

G

pheww... finally made it.. ihaveworms/ No More checking in... good to c u guys... makes my morning much better...

stay safe friends..

worms/NM

Bogey

Mornin all......NM glad to see ya welcome.....People scattered all over but have found them at different sites if you need sites let me know.........

G

thx bogey... glad u are doing well... shitty situation we are in... lost in the soap opera... but, i don't fear anything.. as i am clean as a whistle... so i figured i would see how some friends are holding up...

take care

worms/ NM

BudBuddha said:
I like Golden Skush, AK 47 and Black Domina for strains under your guidelines there Icy. Sometimes all together in one bowl, but then, I am an old stoner and may lack class.....

peace

Blends! If it's good enough for coffee and whiskey, why not herb? But then, I guess strains are sort of the same concept.

Appreciate the suggestions!

IBGratitudious

G

Mornin all, just checkin in with ya. Been gone for a few days scoutin out the mountains, lookin for the girls a summer home. Damn but it is gorgous out here right now, no snow on our coastal mountains which is not good. You gotta have snow to release the water slowly throughout the year.

Damn Skeeter you still be uegaly as Hell naked. You gonna scare the ladies off!

G

Mornin all, the weather here is so good i forget that its february, all i can say is thong thong thong

Bogey

Evening all.......Just checking in to see whos left of the walking wounded....Its a shame that paranoia has taken over due to the lack of information ... and people and friends made at cw and og no longer even respond to one another because of it......It is really upsetting that because of RC and his lack of integrity and most likely his cooperation with Leo many no longer feel safe to even talk to one another,post, or eveen remain a member of any site having to do with MJ. Its sad indeed that many med users are now unable to access information or even ask a question for fear thier safety is compromised....Its truly a sad day and unfortunate that Chenney didn't shoot Bush in the head instead.........

I Used To Grow

I'm a bit late today..how's it goin all you fine folks out there.

I think I'll go with a gram of Sweet Tooth and a gram of Sour Diesel please. I'll also have french vanilla cappucino with ice in it.

The cheese has been moved (but not cut)

The cheese has been moved (but not cut)

nogood said:
the CW days are gone......sad

I agree. Change almost always sucks, and change caused (created?) by the unknown circumstances the IC/CW/OG folk have encountered is morally apprehensible.

But on the half-full side, a better lesson on security could not be found. And a chance to learn who lives the life and who's spewing poo might be useful down the road.

IBSniff

Bogey: will you share the cannibis if I supply the cookies?

And make mine a double espresso with whipped cream. TGIF, and if that dam cat wakes me up one more time complaining about the racoons eating the birdseed in the backyard, I'm going to.....well....I'm going to....I'm going to give her a small part of what's left of my mind and hope the coons move on.

coffinman

Good morning all.
You're right about the sad days nogood, but we have to move on CW is dead and buried so it is time to forget about our old home. Even if it were to suddenly come back, who in their right mind would go there with all that has happened. Now is the time to make IC, or wherever else we choose, our new home. In time IC can have a strain base to rival OG.

Take Care CM