What's new

Ye Olde Coffee Shop

guineapig

Veteran
i guess it just depends on how busy the person is who you sent the pm to....

who knows what the word "safe" means anymore....i like to think that we are all free
to express whatever thoughts we wish but in reality that probably isn't true....

-kind regards from guineapig :ying:

G

Hi everyone, Just popping in for a few to check and be sure everyone is ok. Still got laundry left to finish up. *sigh* seems the housechores are never complete :). I hope everyone is having a loverly day :D.

G

marigyp1 said:
Don't be a worring yourself over me, Pilgrim. Been duckin and evadin shit thrown my way since the man got me for gettin his daughter high and naked when I was eighteen. Didn't stick then won't stick now. Glad to see all of my friends here. I will be back tonight, gotta go to a football party with some drugs in tow. How about Skeets favorite, maybe, NL/C99. As the rest of the refugees slowly find their way here you must check in so we know you didn't check out!

why you sona bitch messing with the man is one thing but messing :kissass: with his daughter is well, even better :sasmokin:

:smoweed:

well I grabbed a new name but I think you'll recognize the cabinet...

Dadik

Man this place is quiet.............

Mind if I use the massage chair? My back is killing me.

I never got to say goodbye to Dfly, may the winds be at your back brother!

'Night all :smile:

guineapig

Veteran
good morning everyone!!!

a cheerful wheek wheek for all ye morning people sipping coffee or tea right now....
have a wonderful day.....(guineapig nibbles on a scone)

-guineapig:wave:

G

I like Golden Skush, AK 47 and Black Domina for strains under your guidelines there Icy. Sometimes all together in one bowl, but then, I am an old stoner and may lack class.....

peace

G

Well folks...it's time for me to go. I had a VERY long conversation yesterday with a good friend who was recently sentenced...and he BEGGED me to get the fuck off these boards. I just deleted my gallery, and I've spent the entire week cleaning house and wanting to kill some sorry fucker named George Bush.

The jist of his message....you can't BUY your freedom back once it''s gone.

Keep growin and hammerin away at the cocksuckers, kids...we'll get there someday.

Until then, may your paths be clear and your harvests large. I'll see you around....

durga

Bogey

:wave: Durga .....you will be missed.....May the snow be light when shoveling and may the shoveling be done by someone else........All the best....Be well and Be safe.......

G

Durga I sure hate to lose another friend. I wish you nothing but all the best that life has to offer. Grow on and stay safe. This all just really sucks!

Polar Bear! Yea, I usually like the thrill of the chase, but not when I am the one being chased by the Man. Yea I know when you get away with it, thirty five years later you can look back and have a good laugh. That cabinet does look real familiar. Glad you found us. Skeeter has been hanging out at Treating Yourself.com. Those aren't pictures of NL/C-99 is it? I could not believe how much resin was on the NL/C99 NL pheno, very good body meds. But the NL/C-99 pineapple pheno I have is incredible for smell and taste, the potency is pretty nice as well.

VC is going to be a little busy the next few days! Boss says don't sweat it he will be back.

Bogey it is Cannabis, hot cocoa, and a hot redhead to top it off.

G

Bogey said:
.....Cannabis and Coffee....as good as Cannabis and Hot cocoa......
Thats my 5 am routine,I love my morning cup and bowl.plus its quite and makes my day that more bearable! :wave:

Bogey

Mornin all.......Talk about snow.......its comin down in feet not inches.......Better put on a large pot and throw some logs on.......

Latest posts

Latest posts