What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV's some of this and that!!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do you use ec meters and Ph pens? Those have to be the most valuable pieces of equipment for me. I don't think I could operate without them. And yeah, that veg room can get out of control. Mine has, so I know how BIG those girls can get. I'll have to butcher them before they go into flower. It's a timing thing that I don't have full control of. Good luck with the pruning? The girls are looking happy.
Damn, where's that Dollar Tree?:biglaugh:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey I got a few good PH pens that cost about 40-50$,, I got several and calibration solution. I gotta get that meter to watch my humidity. And not have then as wet. I'm not expecting much, these are pretty young clones, but I could only find big branches. My Strawberry Aks and OG Gelato I'm trying to get cuts from, oh and a Dos from Sweat Seeds. I grew a damn good strong Sweat Seeds Dos sweet doi or whatever they call it. I've got several of Karmas stuff I gotta get cuts from when they get bigger!!!! Also started some seeds of some plants I really like, about 10 or so That I'll work around to getting cuts from.

I'm probably gonna go harvest 1 or 2 Lemon Tart tonite. I can probably get a really nice pic like this. I'll bring them in to photo and then hang to dry. I'll probably remove as many leaves as possible. I've got a smaller one I'm definitely bringing, and maybe another. I'll probably wait til tomorrow to get the lollypopped mother that accidentally ended up like that. It's got some beautiful colors, but I'll gonna have to take my time getting all the little stuff. The LT clones aren't no were near the mother, which it's a LOT older and leafy plant also. I really like the clone, gonna be excited to try it out!!! I'll post the pics soon

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
THE bigger plant is the mother from seed, the smaller clones around 70+ days I'll have to add it up. Here's the first 2

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Some of the colors are from cooler temps. But these are solid purple, almost like the Grapology. Looks like some pretty decent weed, I'm happy with it, get it dryed and curing. I really like to have curing time before I let anybody try it out. So hopefully these will give me a few nice dry buds in a week or so.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Might be able to chop 3 today sometime. It'll take a week to get everything from flowering to the drying area!!!! 14 more, they were all 5 gal buckets and a fabric 5gal pot that has a smaller SLK. Man the supercropped branches even fell, they don't have the biggest buds, but there's a ton of sweet kush there. It's a good smoke, there's a LOT better OGs I've smoked but I had to start somewere. Now I've got 2 Tahoe OG

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Those are hanging in a dark cool area, I cut a shit ton of leaves off thats
only the beginning lol. I'm gonna go see about getting 2-3 more outta there. Probably 3 Lemon Tarts that grew down the side is what I'm eyeing out. Man talk about a bad time for Amazon to not be shipping!!! Makes it rough on us backwoods growers lol, really Amazon is were I have to get everything but my Promix. I gotta get out tomorrow I hope Wal-Mart still got that Perlite marked to 3.50 I think. Your 100xs better to get the big 4cu ft bags, but I've got so many put back, I've been grabbing a few bags every week. I need to add up what it's gonna take me , I run 35-40% Perlite added to my mix. But I'll get those 3 later tonight guys!!!!. I believe I'm more excited to harvest and start this new grow, the ECSD, SV, Chocolate Nightmares, OGKB 2.0s and I've got a Key Lime x Dos I wanna run, Philosopher got some good stuff, I've got several other plants vegging I might can run one of those. I'm germing some stuff, the Dream Berry from Female Seeds, and some other stuff I'm looking to get a few cuts from. I'm gonna have to keep the moms small until you know if you wanna keep them. That Bellini and Grapology was 2 nice plants I wished I kept clones from. I've got several very strong variety from Seedsman I'd like cuts from. The Peyote WiFi, Peyote Gorilla, and of course I'm trying to find that great tasting Blueberry I got a couple years ago. It's the more Sativa one, I had a mother of the short stalky one and flowered her out this summer. It's a good plant, I'm just looking for the tasty one. I know it's not the original BB and Dutch Passion BB is a LOT stronger potency wise. But this fruit loops type taste was great!!! Hopefully easy to find another??

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
More Lemon Tart, they'll be 3 different I'll try to get the 3, and then go back and post more of them. This is a very sticky and stinky strain!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
LT #2 or #4 really, but just took these. I've been trimming my ass off getting everything I can thats not gonna require gloves to trim

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
And the last as of tonite LT#5 total. I'm probably seen if I can get the other 3 LT today and have those chopped!!! It's gonna be a SOB trying to tie up the SLK to photo. I might turned the light out and turn on the regular light and get them in the growroom. It's really hard to tell how much buddage these babies will have. This SLK doesn't give very many large buds, but a lot of smaller nuggets. Those are gonna require some time to trim. So like I said the next grows ready, I'll bleach my old 5gal buckets and just keep using. Maybe ream the holes in the bottoms

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
As you can see pretty uniform. The last 3 I know 2,of those are really big!!! I'll be pretty quickly to go on in and harvest all, or half in 2 days of the SLK. I definitely feel like we're gonna have some good weed from Cali Connection again.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
What do you guys think?? Bring the last 3 Lemon Tarts in??? Then I'll get the area for the SLK. Those SLK might not make for the best pics, they looked like they been through a hurricane!!!

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good,wv. How long did you flush, and did you do a 10-week flower? I'm also growing some CC gear - Cali O.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
About 2wks on flushing, And yes I'll have to add it up but they couldve been took a week early. I had a LED that didn't go completely off until around Jan 1ish so I can't really start the 12/12 cycle until Jan 1, so yea around 72-74 days, but they could've been harvest a week ago. But it's still gonna need close to 70 days, I think it's crossed to Super Lemon Haze....so maybe that added some time to the cross. Here's the other 3 Lemon Tarts. That's 8 total, I'll harvest the SLK anyday. It's just really trying to find the space to dry them lol. This is about twice what I usually grow indoors, plants wise. Wedding Cake x Super Lemon Haze Lemon Tart. I think Cali Connection has it at 69-74 days. Man I'm not a purple plant kinda guy, but these are almost Black. It's been a pretty plant. I think the weeds gonna be good. I'll try to quickly get the SLK in guys. There ready pretty much also. I could let them go several more days but plan within the next 2-3 days of getting those outta there see also!!! Then the trimming begins lol!!!!!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looking good,wv. How long did you flush, and did you do a 10-week flower? I'm also growing some CC gear - Cali O.

Yea, most of Cali Connection strains are around 70 days plus. I've got some Tahoe OG seedlings, well there getting pretty big. Not cloning time yet, but it's a must a find a decent Tahoe mom. I really liked the old Tahoe and SFV. I'd like a pack of his SFV, I like the Biker and Fire OG also!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I don't think about harvesting OGs until 70 days plus anyway. The SLK are gonna be pushing 80 days, I really was hoping I could zig zag the two strains finishing times lol, but here I am with 16 good size plants that need hung and I'll trying to find somewhere to put them. Man when I just this side attachment cleaned up and get the other plants transferred. I took at least a hour pruning, thinning out the ECSD mom, she looks like a different plant. I'm gonna trim all my mom's like I did her, I should've got a pic. But I'll let you guys know and try to get some pics of the SLK

Vash

Ol' Skool
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Love the lineage of the Lemon Tart. Gonna look more into that. I'm truly a Super Lemon Haze fan. Have fun with the trimming..lol