What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV's some of this and that!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Also probably gonna put at least a few Burning Man in the flowering room. There growing really good and I'd like to make room for at least 1, also get to test it

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've got my fingers crossed on some clones from some younger plants right now!!! Hoping to get the clones and flower out the plant. I've got 2 Key Lime x Dos I plan to flower from seed, one large and one small. So maybe so difference in potency. Very good strain with beautiful bag appeal, I'll probably try to get a few cuts from her. Right now I've got a few from the Strawberry Aks, OG Gelato, Dos sweet doi from Sweat Seeds. Maybe something I missed, but I got 3 Sour Valley hopefully will root.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Yea if I have to toss a,Burning Man clone in a 3gal pot I'll get it in there, Vash played a big part in those 14 or so clones. And there's like 10 BM that are pretty decent size in a solo cup. I'll go straight to a 5gal bucket or 3gal, but hopefully get a 5gal in there. I got a few other plants I told guys I'd run in Veg, just kinda seeing which ones ETC. That big ass Key Lime x Dos I'd like to get a cut of. I got a super nice couple of these,ladies outdoors last summer. So they grew pretty big and just a,beautiful plant, this ones screaming WV you got about 10 rooters so you might can get a,cut lol. She's a big female, which the others outdoors were. The smaller one has got me intrigued alao. But there's lots of cuts I'll be looking for a decent one. Especially if I like the weed. I like a Pine needle, faint lemon killer. I also like WW alot, the Moby Dick was very close to the old school Dutch Passion WW, I'm trying to start a few seeds, mainly what I like that I'd grew, and kinda going with those. Hopefully with the variety in Veg everything will be great.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I like the fruity stuff really, also a good sativa. As long as it's not schwag/yard grass lol. But I basically 100% only smoke what I grow. A lot of growers don't really know,100% how,to grow and harvest, dry, cute a plant.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
OK guys only one tonite, a monster SLK, branches are folded over lol. You can't really tell how big, and the smell is overpowering. I know what that smells been, the buds don't get really really fat. They really offer more smaller buds. It's gonna be a core trimming these. There's 2-3 bigger than this one

SLK
San Fernando Lemon kush

Definitely need to stake them up better next grow. This is a sweet Lemon Kush, Its a great plant, you might have to search a pack or so. So of the others weren't as strong as this lady

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
When I grew the mother the weed kinda dries to a gold looking color!!! I've grew 4-5 of different seeds that's not up to par with this mom. At times I'd like to have a more pine needle taste, hopefully I'll get a few good Tahoe OGs to clone. I'd probably do a whole grow of just Tahoe. But theres a strain from Cannarado Lemon Tree x Lemon Jack that has the most amazing pine taste and heavy buzz. I've got 1 of them germing, hopefully get something close. I'd call that weed a solid 8.5, it's got it all, taste, buzz, bag appeal, stanky as fuck. I grew it outdoors the first time, and it soon become one of my favs during drying curing testing lol. It's just stuff on the back burner. After I get the other 7 harvest and everything cleaned up in the flowering room, I'll bleach everything and spray with Trifecta Crop Control when I transplant to good old 5gal buckets. I might try another grow bag or so!!!. I'm adding the extra exhaust fan and carbon filter from Terra Bloom. I use there extension cords and there great also. But I was using a 8in carbon filter, this is the second grow. I think after I shake it around some it'll be good. And the 6in carbon filter is fresh. Honestly I'll probably use the 8in another flowering cycle. If you honestly get 3 good grows with a filter your lucky. I'm excited to add the extra though. You can never really cover the smell, but these Terra-bloom are great. I can say after using it 2 long grows already that it's a great filter. If anybody knows of a better carbon filter, that your using that's good, bad, whatever

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
All the SLK is usually smaller golf ball buds!!! But there good and add up!!! There's just so many branches broke over on these SLK. So about the time they got ripe the just filled out and bent over. I did have some super cropped but not every branch lol

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Another I just chopped SLK, This plant didn't fill in as nice, still A lot of bud after it's trimmed. I've not sure the mix had Happy Frog in it, there was several I started getting low. I should've fed more. I'm gonna write down some things this grow. When your working with 15-20 flowering plants and 20 vegging it's use the lose track or what's what.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I hope Amazon starts back shipping soon. I gotta get some Tiger Bloom, and maybe some liquid kool bloom, Open Seasame, Beastie Blooms, maybe get the Tiger Bloom and Beastie Blooms. I love open Sesame I'm just low on funds. I've got everything bought and ready to go for next run. Just need some Flowering food!!! I'll probably keep them in the Flowering room under 18hrs until they get used to the environment.....a week, week and a half. I've got 5 more SLK, 2 of the biggest still have to come out!!!! I'm just running outta space to hang these. I may try to make a section a go ahead and harvest the last 5, at least do it in 2 days!!! I've been doing a real good pre-trim, so when I go back over them it won't be as bad

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I can't wait to run the Moby Dick, Grapology, something that's a bumper crop. I figure most these I've growing coming up are gonna yield well. I'm probably get out a 1000w HPS at least, I've gotta keep those staked up better and do a better job all around. I'll be glad once I get the next grow going!!! Hopefully around first part of April!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Does anybody know roughly how many gallons a 2in thick x 8in long block off coco will give yea?? It's been awhile and wanna make sure so I'll know what to soak it in, it's just something I'm gonna add a cup or 2 to every bucket or until I run out.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Another SLK, I trimmed most the leaves off this one....and she kinda got a little to dry but all is well, sometimes that could help with stressing and add more trichomes, I've been told. But I usually don't let them get this dry before harvesting. I just added a little water and will chop her tonite. I'm starting to think this beening my first time running clones I might have under fed the SLK, I thought I had way more than enough light. This strain just never throws much but a ton of golfsize buds. I'm gonna try and get everything in tonite and get the remaining 4 SLK to the drying area

PS These are a bitch to trim the dead leaves, but the wispy buds are pretty good.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
After I get everything in, I'll clean up the Flowering room and get ready to start again. I like to check all my extension cords and outlets after every grow, I really check mine more often where my home is old. I'm gonna get me a few breakers that are bad, and I'm thinking STRONG about at least 1 1000w hps next grow?? Along with the better Leds and see what happens.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Wanna take a second to wish everyone the best in these times. I pray for everyone to listen to the warnings, self quarantine or whatever is needed. Just be smart guys, avoid these crowds. And it's hell trying to get your kids to understand they can't go see bf or gf or go running around because schools closed. I think getting the younger people to understand this could turn dire ir not already....on that note I'll keep growing and harvesting

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I buddy of mine was talking about Co2. I kinda wonder if some of my old Midwest grown plants were getting some Co2 from the furnace. I had a older trailer/mobile home I grew from and a building. But everything is electric here. And I'm not using straight Ocean Forest anymore, I'll add some Promix. I'm pretty happy with most plants, but I'm looking for something that's gonna give me some weight, If looking to add a Moby Dick clone, as it reminds me of old school WW with more buddage

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm praying this Strawberry AK roots, I'm pretty sure the 3 SV are good hopefully. Most of those where from younger plants but still should root

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Been super busy guys, getting stuff ready to go again. Here's the rest of my SLK pics. Been dealing with a disrespectful member on the outdoor forums. I've named a thread Anything Outdoors 2018, Anything Outdoors 2019, And a coat tail rider started a Anything Outdoors 2020 thread.....Very disrespectful. I didn't just come to these threads yesterday. Hell I was several members behind BOG on overgrow. I don't appreciate that shit number 1, and number 2 I damn sure hate coat tail riders. Watch out guys you might get your thread hi-jacked. I just put a lot of effort in the Anything Outdoors 2018, and the next year Anything Outdoors 2019, WTF wouldn't I do a Anything Outdoors 2020. Just because I didn't start it Jan 1st lol, WTF you growing weed outdoors in January up North??? Not out Fing doors. So the guy must what some of my sponsors or something. I'm not gonna be disrespect by anybody on here. I'm one of the nicest guys on here. I'm not a smart ass that acts like I re invented the wheel. Yes I use soil, and soilless mixes. Also Fox Farm and all that go go juice lol. I grow plants period, preferably bigger, but you take what you get. If guys wanna make there soil and all that it's there business. Whatever a grower is good with he will stick with it alot. Sorry for the rant but the member needed called out, I've never used a disrespectful word and the guy post in 18 an 19s threads, Its a quick way to get some views A. Here's the other SLK

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Kinda be like me naming this thread Unclefishsticks tartar sauce lol. Yea these SLK give a lot of hard golf ball buds. Some of these SLK are huge. Here's another

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That would rub me the wrong way too. Just start a thread called "THE REAL Anything Outdoors 2020" LOL.

Congrats on the harvest. Always feels good to hang them. Also good to have a pile of smoke with stay at home orders coming. :joint:

Personally, I don't mind letting them get a bit dry at the end of flower before harvest. I don't do it to stress them out or to increase resin or anything along those lines - being I'm an organic soil grower, I want the plant to feed from the reserves stored in the leaves, resulting in a much cleaner burning and tasting smoke, even prior to cure. It's just something I've been doing for years and it's always seem to make a positive difference. Your results may vary given the difference in media and over all growing practices.

dank.Frank