What's new

WV SP 250 test/grow

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Great looking plants. I am interested in led growing. But I would have loved to see the test
In its own tent because all them other Led's are giving off some light. So for me not a fair test
Or maybe you have done another grow with it.

I will ask Mars hydro if there is a journal from seed to bud under there leds

Yes, there are some journals about our new lights. They are in my signature and can be hit directly.:tiphat:
If you want to know more details about our lights, hit this link: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 :biggrin:

I

Insomniac420

Yes, there are some journals about our new lights. They are in my signature and can be hit directly.:tiphat:
If you want to know more details about our lights, hit this link: https://bit.ly/30DesD0 :biggrin:

Hi there marshydro what I am asking is.
Why isn't there any grows starting with seeds
Every grow in your sig. Is plants that have been started then placed under your lights?

I am a new grower so maybe these lights cant
Be used for seeds I don't no. Can you let me no plz.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Every grow in your sig. Is plants that have been started then placed under your lights?

yes,they can be used for seedlings,you just run the lamp farther from the plants at first.any of their lamps will grow a plant from seed to finish just fine...

my last round was grown entirely under leds,just not mars hydro lights during the seedling and veg stage where i have other brands of lights.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran

I start the Grapology and Bellini under the SP 250, and from seed not clones.:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Got about 2wks of so left, having to stake up the buds are getting heavy. I will move the SP 250 in the back so it's definitely only getting the SP 250 light. But I'll pull out the 3 I've got under it when they finish.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I apologize guys I should've put the SP 250 in the back and it probably wouldn't get anything from the other Leds. The SP 250 will penetrate into a canopy great!!!! But I'll move it to the back or get it were it's away from the others. But this SP 250 is a bright ass light that will produce GREAT. Some of the smaller Leds don't put out the amount of light as 1 of these 250s. I'm just giving my honest opinion, I love the SP 250

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Got about 2wks of so left, having to stake up the buds are getting heavy. I will move the SP 250 in the back so it's definitely only getting the SP 250 light. But I'll pull out the 3 I've got under it when they finish.

Looks amazing! The buds become dense and big. :tiphat:

QQNPK

I have 3 sp150 right now and I can veg atleast 6 plants from Seed under 1 of them the first 2-3 weeks any more than that feels overkill for me, then i flip more lights on as the pot sizes increase. I think 4 sp 150 might be enough for my 180x90 grow space, gonna try it otherwise i get 5 but im sure 4 will be enough. Would like to have a ts1000 for my veg/auto growspace at 80x80. Great lights.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I have 3 sp150 right now and I can veg atleast 6 plants from Seed under 1 of them the first 2-3 weeks any more than that feels overkill for me, then i flip more lights on as the pot sizes increase. I think 4 sp 150 might be enough for my 180x90 grow space, gonna try it otherwise i get 5 but im sure 4 will be enough. Would like to have a ts1000 for my veg/auto growspace at 80x80. Great lights.

Yea if I had the money I'd love to do a 5x5 or larger wth Mars Hydro stuff. I definitely am in love with the SP 250. Did the 150 give you good dense hard buds??? I definitely like there lights. This SP 250 I can Veg and Flower with it. The white spectrum/light seems great!!!!:tiphat:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'm probably there biggest fan, I could maybe get 3 plants if the other stayed small like that Bellini....But really 2 in 5gal buckets.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor

4 pcs SP150 would be enough for your grow space, buddy. :huggg:
TS1000 for 80x80 veg is also enough. :dance013:
Happy grow.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I would like to grow 3 pcs plants under sp250. I like more girls. lol. :biggrin:

Yes with the right strain. Like the Bellini I grew I couldve got 3. But there's no way I was getting 3 Grapology under without some other lighting to help a lil. Or you could go 3gal buckets. These San Fernando Lemon kush I'm growing get huge!!! And the stems are weak like the SFV. That grow I pulled off was in a lot of 60-70% humidity days lol, now I got the dehumidifier. But it only works in 1 area lol, I've got 3 currently trying to combine into 2 rooms, a Veg and Flower room. But yea if you had a smaller growing strain you could get 3 easy under the SP 250. And I'm definitely a more is better kinda guy when it comes to lighting. When I added more HPS to my room back in the day I got bigger and more/denser buds obviously

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Got some Bellini still stashed, not much. But seems like every time you smoke it there's a different taste. It kinda seems peach celery like but it's really good. I'm gonna try to get me a Bellini mom, I might even keep the Lemon Tart after seeing them. Beautiful is what comes to mind. But that Grapology was straight grape funk, several girls I know love it.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Got some Bellini still stashed, not much. But seems like every time you smoke it there's a different taste. It kinda seems peach celery like but it's really good. I'm gonna try to get me a Bellini mom, I might even keep the Lemon Tart after seeing them. Beautiful is what comes to mind. But that Grapology was straight grape funk, several girls I know love it.

Sounds good, bro.
I heard that the testing fee of coronavirus is 1400USD in USA. Is this true? The virus is spreading in USA. keep safe. Bro.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Sounds good, bro.
I heard that the testing fee of coronavirus is 1400USD in USA. Is this true? The virus is spreading in USA. keep safe. Bro.

I'm not sure, I'm way out in the middle of nowhere. Which doesn't mean I'll get it, Id maybe be the only in my state with it. I'm sure others probably have it but didn't get tested. I'm not sure how much the testing fee is.....Im just staying in my cave and growing weed. I'm harvesting that grow I've had going this week!!! Got another in veg ready to go again, big plants!!!! Got at least 8 ECSD and those are going take a LOT of spacs.