What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV SP 250 test/grow

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Got a few more plants I'm gonna run under the Mars Hydro SP 250. These are San Fernando Lemon kush and Lemon Tart. I'll probably try to get 3 or 4 hopefully but this San Fernando Lemon kush is getting big. These lights will give you some rock hard buds !!! I'm sorry that first pic is a mother plant of a different strain, I thought it was the San Fernando Lemon kush

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here we go just a view of what's under the Mars Hydro SP and everything else!!!! Here's the San Fernando Lemon kush clones, I've got 8 of them and 8 Lemon Tart Flowering. I'll keep the same plants under the SP 250

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Got a few more plants I'm gonna run under the Mars Hydro SP 250. These are San Fernando Lemon kush and Lemon Tart. I'll probably try to get 3 or 4 hopefully but this San Fernando Lemon kush is getting big. These lights will give you some rock hard buds !!! I'm sorry that first pic is a mother plant of a different strain, I thought it was the San Fernando Lemon kush

welcome back! buddy :huggg:
Wish you had a happy holiday. :dance013:
The lemon kush looks good. Cannot wait to see how big them could be. :dance013:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Here we go just a view of what's under the Mars Hydro SP and everything else!!!! Here's the San Fernando Lemon kush clones, I've got 8 of them and 8 Lemon Tart Flowering. I'll keep the same plants under the SP 250

She looks very healthy and beautiful:yummy:

Cakeboy

Feeding the Roos
ICMag Donor
Hey wv nice thread
Did you get any idea of how the light performed in terms of gpw, I know it was your initial run i just wondered cause they were nice looking plants. Cheers

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey wv nice thread
Did you get any idea of how the light performed in terms of gpw, I know it was your initial run i just wondered cause they were nice looking plants. Cheers

I'm sorry I didn't check it, The humidity was way to high on that last grow. I've since purchased a 70 pint dehumidifier in hopes to keep things correct. I had some remodeling and had to move my plants to another area and it's took me a min to get it fixed back. Plus I did I pretty big outdoor grow. But yea I'll grow a couple nice plants hopefully this time. I'm really impressed with the Mars Hydro SP 250.....notice I don't have any HPS going!!!! I like this white spectrum pretty good. The buds were rock hard on those 2 plants in my last grow. Looks like a LOT of nice plants under Mars Hydro lights!!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I need to prune them some more and some maintenance. I work alone and it can be a job, but i love to grow!!

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Hey wv nice thread

I need the thing to test the gpw. I'll try and get one. I'm kinda stocking back up on ferts/nutes, seems like a run outta everything about the same time. The SP 250 is still as it was sent to me. I've not got in the ballast and turned it up yet. I couldn't really imagine this thing beening any brighter. It penetrates good too, as some Leds I don't think do as good.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hey wv nice thread

Hi Cakeboy, welcome here.

We got many feedbacks from different growers. They use different strains and grow techs. Generally, the gpw is 1.4-1.8. Some experienced one can get more than 1.8. :yay:

If you want to try our lights, you can hit this link: https://bit.ly/2T2HFWb The coupon code"ICMAG" can help you get some discounts there.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
I need the thing to test the gpw. I'll try and get one. I'm kinda stocking back up on ferts/nutes, seems like a run outta everything about the same time. The SP 250 is still as it was sent to me. I've not got in the ballast and turned it up yet. I couldn't really imagine this thing beening any brighter. It penetrates good too, as some Leds I don't think do as good.

We will upgrade the SP250 in 2020. So it could be better. :woohoo:
Cannot wait to see the new journal. :huggg:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Looks good, they are very bushy. :tiphat:

Yea I've been pruning them a lot everyday. The Lemon Tart is a bushy clone. The San Fernando Lemon kush aren't as bushy. But I just prune a lil everyday and need another heavy one. That's the first time running the Lemon Tart but there bushy. But like I'm saying I'll prune these, as I've kinda fell behind some. I swear I can prune a bag of leaves a day from the garden. Fox Farm is second to none and I've paid for every bottle ive got, I've loved there products for years!!!

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Yea I've been pruning them a lot everyday. The Lemon Tart is a bushy clone. The San Fernando Lemon kush aren't as bushy. But I just prune a lil everyday and need another heavy one. That's the first time running the Lemon Tart but there bushy. But like I'm saying I'll prune these, as I've kinda fell behind some. I swear I can prune a bag of leaves a day from the garden. Fox Farm is second to none and I've paid for every bottle ive got, I've loved there products for years!!!

They might not be happy when you cut their hair, lol.
But they might be very happy when they see the new haircut. :biggrin:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
They might not be happy when you cut their hair, lol.
But they might be very happy when they see the new haircut. :biggrin:

Hey I just thinned them out pretty heavy, I has gonna get a pic but my phone was charging. I usually just slowly remove the leaves, but sometimes you gotta prune kinda heavy!!! I'm a old school guy it's hard to remove many leaves lol, but I've got 100% better at removing leaves, especially up the first 8in to a ft. I've got that Lemon Tart mom I'm flowering out, she's kinda lollypopped after taking the cutting.

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Are you noticing any diff's above ground between the square tubs and the round tubs?

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Hey I just thinned them out pretty heavy, I has gonna get a pic but my phone was charging. I usually just slowly remove the leaves, but sometimes you gotta prune kinda heavy!!! I'm a old school guy it's hard to remove many leaves lol, but I've got 100% better at removing leaves, especially up the first 8in to a ft. I've got that Lemon Tart mom I'm flowering out, she's kinda lollypopped after taking the cutting.

Pretty well. buddy. :huggg:

Latest posts

Latest posts