What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wtf is wrong with rollitup?

Loc Dog

Hobbies include "drinkin', smokin' weed, and all k
Veteran
Yeah... gun control control....

That's what is wrong with RIU...
Self important only admin there. Trying to delete my account. Posted in strainly thread with 9000 posts 90% negative and told to stop posting. Will TOR in and tell their advertisers I would never buy from someone supporting them. Strainly post has trolls that try burying negative comments.

RobFromTX

Unc isn't a huge fan of people that post solely in the Speaker's Corner and add nothing of value to any other subforum and he disdains shills who don't grow.

I totally get it.

:LOL: Half the people on speakers corner don't grow or have a single grow journal to their name and obviously they've been here since the beginning. Just need a place to bitch about politics when their blood sugar crashes.

No worries. I think the mods here are great and the speakers toilet is good for some laughs at best. But lets not pretend there's not an elite company of "shills who don't grow"

armedoldhippy

Veteran
but lets not pretend there's not an elite company of "shills who don't grow"
entirely possible. some don't have room, some are undoubtedly paranoid due to living in states where the law would still cheerfully hammer your ass if they could. my wife would lose HER job if i was caught, for example. so, i am careful not to be a "nail that is sticking up"... still have seeds, still growing, but will not post pictures of anything to draw attention of LEO. no sense in "poking the bear".

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
:LOL: Half the people on speakers corner don't grow or have a single grow journal to their name and obviously they've been here since the beginning. Just need a place to bitch about politics when their blood sugar crashes.

No worries. I think the mods here are great and the speakers toilet is good for some laughs at best. But lets not pretend there's not an elite company of "shills who don't grow"

Who's on that list?

I can agree with the shills who don't grow but I don't think I can use the word "elite"...

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Special people mustard. Shill was your word for them not mine. As much friction as there is here I can only imagine what talking politics on rollitup is like

Since you also used it, it became our word.

I was just wondering who you were talking about.

I really wonder about the "elite" part.

Latest posts

Latest posts