What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wtf is wrong with rollitup?

buzzmobile

Veteran
Pass the adrenochrome jello shots please.
This is the good stuff. "Blow, blow, blow..." You know those words if you recognize the bottle.
1677153443441.png

moose eater

My grandmother insisted on mercurochrome and my dad liked cleaning cuts and scrapes with alcohol. I feel I cheated my kids by using peroxide and triple antibiotic ointment on them.
They all have their place, just like people (or... most people). Some seal the wound by 'burning it'. Others disinfect via lots of extra oxygen, and some simply act on bacteria by doing limited battle with it.

Smorgasbords are good.

Hiddenjems

We're not. We just put on that show of conventionality and normalcy for the neighbors, being the uptight law-abiding conformists that we often are. Shhhh!
Honestly the main reason I was shocked by the mods at riu was exactly that. How did a band of outlaw drug producers end up being in love with conformity?

Personally one of the things I like about this forum is that it’s a pretty big slice of people from different cultures. You don’t learn much from people just like you. It’s different folks that give an often much needed change in perspective.

moose eater

Honestly the main reason I was shocked by the mods at riu was exactly that. How did a band of outlaw drug producers end up being in love with conformity?

Personally one of the things I like about this forum is that it’s a pretty big slice of people from different cultures. You don’t learn much from people just like you. It’s different folks that give an often much needed change in perspective.
A certain amount of conformity has been required to survive in the Black Market. Being offensive and cruising around town flying your freak flag, violating decorum left right and center while moving pounds is a good way to do unpleasant time.

There is a broad slice of people here.

Also, some of us have more than wearied with the pervasive conspiracy theory-driven paranoia and delusions.

You may be getting some hint of that.

And the fact that you started this thread in a way that was outwardly triangulating, involving upsets with another forum that few here probably even care about.

I'm wagering RIU is trying to bolster or block against having the mayhem that often ensues here, that involves nothing constructive or educational due to the way in which it occurs.