What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wtf is wrong with rollitup?

armedoldhippy

Veteran
Playing some sort of bizarre alter-ego might be freeing for a night or two
stay off of street corners, sailor! :angrymod: lol... don't know if i'd call it "playing", but i've started back going to church. very same one i grew up in, and the few surviving congregants are the same (now little old) ladies that were there when i was crawling around under the pews embarrassing my mother no end, lol. it's like i never left.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
My grandmother insisted on mercurochrome and my dad liked cleaning cuts and scrapes with alcohol. I feel I cheated my kids by using peroxide and triple antibiotic ointment on them.
They still sell it

1677223003935.png

Turpentine works better as antibiotic or pine tar in an ointment to treat wounds.

St. Phatty

What other market has a guaranteed buyer who destroys their product?

Tannerite ?

I am sort of/ halfway/ a tiny bit looking forward to a military engagement that pits the best Chinese and or Russian fighter jets against the US F22 & F35.

The core electronics on F22 is problem ridden like a piece of dead wood near a termite nest is full of holes.

The task of integrating the core electronics (avionics, airborne mini super computer + attached radios) was given to L3 Harris for F35.

Israel's opinion of F35 electronics - they are buying the F35 "Bare", stripped of avionics, and installing their own.

Maybe they could have a neutral fly-off in the middle of the Pacific or Atlantic and just settle the question of which fighter plane / pilot combo works better.

Call it an "airshow" and then use Chess players, playing games of chess, at the UN to settle disputes.

The problem with the US having a deficit in that area (fighter jets) is that it increases the likelihood of them going to Nukes.

OOPS how did this thread end up channeling the "War" thread ?

Last edited:

moose eater

You know when you write some text in the post reply box, but don't post, and it's cached to reenter the next time you come back?

I got banned for something I wrote and never posted.
Probably should have deleted it befoer leaving the page. That might've saved you the problems.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
which fighter plane / pilot combo works better.
i'd bet that the end result would be determined by the pilot much of the time, regardless of which nations jet you strapped them into. i wonder what the Israelis had on hand that they considered superior to our avionics etc...:unsure: might just be something supporting the extreme time constraints their pilots live under RE reaction to alert time and engagement.

Reactions: Gry

Gry

Veteran
Been my experience that indole is effective at keeping reactions clean.

armedoldhippy

Veteran
I love hearing from conservatives about money being a limitation.

I can't wait....
when you want a big enough military to cow the whole fucking world, things DO get "tight"...and they want walls all the way around the country, an interstate police force to stop anyone from traveling unless they agree with what they are looking for (NO HEALTH CARE FOR YOU!), bigger/better volleyball facilities for Mississippi, bailouts for banks but not for people the bankers fucked over, forgiveness on loans but only for those rich enough to own a business, and God forgive me if i forgot money for the religious/white to give their kids a "better" (segregated) education that is WAY fucking short on our history...and reality.