What's new

Would you want ACE Seeds to carry Romulan?

deepwaterdude

Looking really nice day before flip

Looking really nice day before flip

The symmetry of these (this) girl(s) is incredible. Romulus and Remus both have one curved leaf, like a cowlick, as if to say; "See, we're twins:biggrin:"
Flipping tonight. Don't know how much stretch to expect, but I'm prepared and hoping for 2x or more.

Attachments

• Girls may 16.jpg
    Girls may 16.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 53
  • Romulus.jpg
    Romulus.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 47
  • Remus.jpg
    Remus.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 47

RomulanJake

The symmetry of these (this) girl(s) is incredible. Romulus and Remus both have one curved leaf, like a cowlick, as if to say; "See, we're twins:biggrin:"
Flipping tonight. Don't know how much stretch to expect, but I'm prepared and hoping for 2x or more.

Should be about that. :tiphat:

Fronk

Someone asked me for test results at one point in here, and I finally got my hands on some for you. It was brought to my attention that Pearl Pharma had grown my Romulan out, and was selling it in dispensaries in California here. So I contacted them to confirm, and that led to me asking if I could get access to their test results to share with people.. they were really nice and sent me their entire COA for the Romulan of mine they grew. I had nothing to do with any part of their grow, or the testing. I literally found out well after the fact.

The thing that stood out to me, is the 6.6% terpenes and the large variety of terpenes involved. Also it really seems to make sense now why Romulan is so well suited for medicinal use, with all of the anti inflammatory, pain, and anxiety compounds that are in it.

View Image

View Image

Looks great.
Did they grow from seed (s1’s or regular) or did they use the clone?

deepwaterdude

Roms 13 days 12/12

Roms 13 days 12/12

Looking very good, fast to flower, just got lifted up to even canopy out. Planted two clones of Romulus in coco;) Remus' innards will have to be cleaned out a bit, proper 70s bush.

Attachments

• Romulus.jpg
    Romulus.jpg
    198.9 KB · Views: 48
  • Remus the DS.jpg
    Remus the DS.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 50
  • The Death Star - Remus.jpg
    The Death Star - Remus.jpg
    174.4 KB · Views: 46
  • New canopy Day 13.jpg
    New canopy Day 13.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 51

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
I have two Romulan seedlings going in a 45 gallon grow bag in my greenhouse. I'm very excited about these genetics. I'm hoping that they will finish properly here. I will post a picture of them when they get a little bigger.
Peace farmerlion

deepwaterdude

Nice one Fronk, I'm interested to see how it does the way you've been blowing things up recently! I'd say let it get pretty big before flower. I saw the 2x stretch I imagined and very bushy. They're about 2 feet square right now and only 1 1/2 from soil;) I also think they would take defoliation pretty well, as i did a minimal cleaning out of Rom 2 and she responded quite well. Not going to screw too much with them first round, but will abuse the clones.
My girls are putting on the resin since day 21 12/12 and are looking like the pictures insofar as leaf type, vigor and potential bounty. Not pushing them with the nutes - general feeding is 1/2 strength sensi coco a + b, 2/3 strength Nirvana, 1/2 strength Botanicare CalMag. EC is @ .8 or diddly for WLD types. Let's see if I can post a picture... nope...
I'll find a way to update with pics.

Fronk

Nice one Fronk, I'm interested to see how it does the way you've been blowing things up recently! I'd say let it get pretty big before flower. I saw the 2x stretch I imagined and very bushy. They're about 2 feet square right now and only 1 1/2 from soil;) I also think they would take defoliation pretty well, as i did a minimal cleaning out of Rom 2 and she responded quite well. Not going to screw too much with them first round, but will abuse the clones.
My girls are putting on the resin since day 21 12/12 and are looking like the pictures insofar as leaf type, vigor and potential bounty. Not pushing them with the nutes - general feeding is 1/2 strength sensi coco a + b, 2/3 strength Nirvana, 1/2 strength Botanicare CalMag. EC is @ .8 or diddly for WLD types. Let's see if I can post a picture... nope...
I'll find a way to update with pics.

Thanks for the insight bro.
Yours look great, Interested to see how they flower.
I’ll probably grow it for another 6 weeks before flower and I’ve got a 40lt pot ready for it.
I have 2 but one is much smaller and won’t make the cut for the next flower run.
It will be sharing the tent with some royal Kush crosses and or tropical sleigh ride crosses from greenshock farms depending on sex.

Fronk

Change of plans

Change of plans

I’ve got a spare spot in the flower room so I’ve transplanted her into a 40lt pot and will flip her in a few days.
I’ve taken 2 clones so the clone can go in next run if it deserves it. :)
Potent dark stem rub.
It’s 8 weeks 1 days since seed soaked.
picture.php

deepwaterdude

Nice one, Fronk, interested to see how she goes. Mine are in beginning week 6 since flip and are the densest, most crystally things I've seen in a long while. Can't yet say about the terps, just very strong smells in the tent at the moment, but they don't wince at full strength food and are looking spot on as advertised. I've got 2 clones of Rom 1 cycling in next;)
Flower wise, I think they make more cookies like flowers, so probably difficult to get big donks, but man they look nice. I haven't pushed them at all, just a little full strength feeding instead of the usual 1/2 strength sensi in guise of a week 5 pk boost. Tad of tip burn on Rom 2, who funnily is staying smaller than rom 1, who's basically perfect. Very fun grow, they go well with the other strains in the tent;)

Fronk

Nice one, Fronk, interested to see how she goes. Mine are in beginning week 6 since flip and are the densest, most crystally things I've seen in a long while. Can't yet say about the terps, just very strong smells in the tent at the moment, but they don't wince at full strength food and are looking spot on as advertised. I've got 2 clones of Rom 1 cycling in next;)
Flower wise, I think they make more cookies like flowers, so probably difficult to get big donks, but man they look nice. I haven't pushed them at all, just a little full strength feeding instead of the usual 1/2 strength sensi in guise of a week 5 pk boost. Tad of tip burn on Rom 2, who funnily is staying smaller than rom 1, who's basically perfect. Very fun grow, they go well with the other strains in the tent;)

Sounds delicious. :party:
Here’s mine at day 7.
picture.php

deepwaterdude

Little verbal update: mine hit 8 weeks from flip today, 56 days, and are starting flush. I was planning minimum 63 days, so down next Saturday, but they could come down now, buds look done, just need a slight fade;)
So they are definitely genetic twins, buds look exactly alike, similar to pics of the strain. #1's tops are bigger than number 2's and her stems are redder, but carbon copies in leaf, crystal lather and bud style. I defoliated #2 a bit, which may or may not have slowed her a tad, and did not defoliate number 1. I found she was slightly less bushy, less tops, so better directed energy. Under the weight of her tops, she split her manifold in half last week, got immediately staked up and has kept right on going.
I have three gorgeous clones of Rom 1 outside that will come in to flower when these finish;) Too stinky for outdoors around here. Doesn't look like I'll have to trim much, either. Anyway, trying to find a way to show the evidence.
Oh, I promised I would try and hermie them, and no success so far with anyone this run... that I can see. I even left the tent cracked one morning and went fishing, only to sprint back many hours after lights off to seal them up. That was their train to hermytown, and they didn't take it.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Beautiful plants everyone! Looks like the Romulan I remember. Some potent herb right there. Well done Jake! A classic brought back to life and available to the masses, sweeeeet!

Fronk

Little verbal update: mine hit 8 weeks from flip today, 56 days, and are starting flush. I was planning minimum 63 days, so down next Saturday, but they could come down now, buds look done, just need a slight fade;)
So they are definitely genetic twins, buds look exactly alike, similar to pics of the strain. #1's tops are bigger than number 2's and her stems are redder, but carbon copies in leaf, crystal lather and bud style. I defoliated #2 a bit, which may or may not have slowed her a tad, and did not defoliate number 1. I found she was slightly less bushy, less tops, so better directed energy. Under the weight of her tops, she split her manifold in half last week, got immediately staked up and has kept right on going.
I have three gorgeous clones of Rom 1 outside that will come in to flower when these finish;) Too stinky for outdoors around here. Doesn't look like I'll have to trim much, either. Anyway, trying to find a way to show the evidence.
Oh, I promised I would try and hermie them, and no success so far with anyone this run... that I can see. I even left the tent cracked one morning and went fishing, only to sprint back many hours after lights off to seal them up. That was their train to hermytown, and they didn't take it.

How’s your bro?
Mine was a herm unfortunately.
Hopefully better luck next time.

need4weed

Veteran
Dubi...It will be nice to get feedback on the Romulan from growers “in this forum”” on ICMAG...It’s intriguing ...we want that pine smell...That’s his whole huge selling point...A cut and paste report from Instagram is sketchy to me...That could be from anyone or anything

I had 2 phone types, a plant that grows wider than it is tall, like an umbrella. The other, a very sativa leaning plants with large internodes. All plants hermied big time and only one had pine scent. I spent a lot of time pulling male flowers out of the buds before selling it. This was reg line. I had good feedback on the smoke but I would be sketchy about running it again

Latest posts

Latest posts