What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Would you want ACE Seeds to carry Romulan?

RomulanJake

Thanks for bringing these to the market! Many of us growers are far away from the clone world and rely on seeds to catch a glimpse of the elite cuttings. I will be placing an order soon.
Is Romulan Jake related to Romulan Joe?
Does this strain have any special nutritional quirks?

No, there is absolutely no relation. Visit here for our story:
https://romulan-genetics.weebly.com/about-rg.html

She does not have issues with nutes, as I know them, because I always grow organically and do not use nutes or hydro/dwc type set ups.:tiphat:

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@ RJ ... I'm intrigued >>> can the average Joe find pine in a pack of five regs ?? that's a hard call & its not about the $ , but it seems your choking the price of initiation ...

RomulanJake

@ RJ ... I'm intrigued >>> can the average Joe find pine in a pack of five regs ??

Yes, definitely.. in case you missed this on the last page.. here, read this. Without context, it might not seem like much.. but this guy who wrote this have lived in Canada his whole life, and he has been around for a long time. He has hands down the largest genetics collection, that I have ever seen or heard of. And this is what he says about our regular seeds Romulan:

picture.php

Last edited:

Fronk

Romulan Jake

Romulan Jake

Yes mate 😉. Actually ordered through your website as I wanted the fem’s. They got posted today 👌.
Can’t wait

tcherno

Thank you for making romulan easily available in europe.

I will take this opportunity to try OTH I'm sure it would marry very well with THH.

RomulanJake

We just restocked ACE Seeds with more of our Romulan seeds, for anyone who noticed they sold out again and are waiting for more stock.

And there is a good chance you may see ACE carrying more of a variety of our gear here fairly soon. New cultivars are being released next month, and our feminized Romulan seeds should be in stock, enough for them to carry them, in June (if they decide to).

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts