What's new

Would You Still Grow If.....

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Depends on how wealthy. I'd likely hire people to do the grunt work, and I'd 'supervise'.

BTW, any rich people that see this and think it a great idea can PM me, I'm available!

antimatter

Veteran
Depends on how wealthy. I'd likely hire people to do the grunt work, and I'd 'supervise'.

BTW, any rich people that see this and think it a great idea can PM me, I'm available!

Id consider it but you would have to wear a monkey costume all day long every day.

I

Iron_Lion

Your never going to find anything for sale thats better than something you can grow at home.

Exactly! Even the best commercial doesnt hold a candle to properly grown and cured HG. If I was rich I'd problyjust grow alot more, and wouldnt sell it but give lots away I'd also buy expensive genetics make crosses and give them away to anyone who wanted them.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
Exactly! Even the best commercial doesnt hold a candle to properly grown and cured HG. If I was rich I'd problyjust grow alot more, and wouldnt sell it but give lots away I'd also buy expensive genetics make crosses and give them away to anyone who wanted them.

Anonymous "donations" to dispensaries under the condition they are to go to folks who can't really afford their meds maybe ?

I like that :joint:

Once again, the seed collector thing comes up....:yes:

I

Iron_Lion

Anonymous "donations" to dispensaries under the condition they are to go to folks who can't really afford their meds maybe ?

I wouldn't put any special stipulations on who I gave to, just anyone that wanted to try the genetic combinations. Marijuana cultivation is my life's passion, it is what makes me wake up in the morning, I just do it because I love it. I think if I had money I'd just be an even bigger grow nerd.

SuperSizeMe

A foot without a sock...
Veteran
I wouldn't put any special stipulations on who I gave to, just anyone that wanted to try the genetic combinations. Marijuana cultivation is my life's passion, it is what makes me wake up in the morning, I just do it because I love it. I think if I had money I'd just be an even bigger grow nerd.

I hear ya' on the "passion about growing" thing, it's just that the cynical side of me knows that there are those that would try to take advantage of your kindness.

Didn't mean to hoard it in anyway whatsoever...:)

I'd give away plenty more than I'd smoke as well.

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
I think I would spend time making sure cuts and seeds of special genetics make it to the hands of illegal growers everywhere......

That's what my dream would be

Latest posts

Latest posts