What's new

Would You Still Grow If.....

steppinRazor

cant stop wont stop
Veteran
Are you kidding me?? i dream of winning the powerball so i could have the sickest grow rooms ever created.. would buy a sweet greenhouse too and bang two chicks at the same time, always wanted to do that, i think if i were a millionaire i could hook that up, cuz chicks dig dudes with money

U

unthing

Why give up hobbies? I can buy all kinds of chiles online and from the market, but still it's fun to (try to) grow on your own. But maybe more outdoors if legal.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
If I was rich as fuck Id have a house built with a multi-room basement and set it up as a professional breeding lab/growing area. Also do some outdo stuff so I could try n make the perfect outdoor and perfect indoor strain for wherever I was. Id go on trips around the world and search for exotic seeds then bring them back to grow or work with. Id own a property and house on the equator for growing long flowering sativas outdoors. Id make hundreds of crosses that were dope then sell them for cheaper than anyone elses mediocre seeds. Id Buy a coffee shop in amsterdam that would blow the rest of um away. Id open a chain of grow schools that would teach everything I know and continue to learn about cannabis so more patients and hobby smokers could have better smoke. Id create my own line of hemp clothing out of all the stems I had left over. Id make it my personal goal to grow out at least one pack of every kind of cannabis from every known breeder and document it then write the most comprehensive strain book there ever was....

Id do lots of other things too, cant think right now, but the answer to the question is yes. I would still grow.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If i have that kind of money i would overgrown the whole world :D.

I'll buy a piece of land on each country and start my own farm.
I wont be there but i will hire people to stay there ya?

Every harvest i will donate it to the whole world by dropping them off airplane or balloons.
Weed should be free to everyone.

Im still dreaming tho.
:D

skunktoker

I am already very wealthy I Am not bragging by no means Im just very fortunate with money dont get me wrong its nice as hell to be able to buy what you want and when you want it I like that idea about money anytime I want something I just buy it I grow cause I like growing I never sell weed and I havent bought weed in over 30 years so the answer is yes I am very wealthy and I still grow and have for many years ...................ST

T

tokinafaty420

Definitely would, with the extra wealth I would be able to buy the better equipment and make an even stealthier setup. Maybe a bunker underground w/ hidden access, personal power plant, and the best odor control money could buy. Also not to mention I probably would living in an area without neighbors being too close to notice anything.

How rich we talking?

Buy a huge island in international water void of any laws. Great a breeders hub like none other. I would pay every major breeder in the world millions to come and breed together combine the knowledge of the best and brightest. I'm talking hectors of fields and huge indoor labs, of course I'm heavily involved in green tech so the island would be powered by wind and solar power. Deep underground would be a seed bank dedicated to the preservation of all known strains. The island would also be self sufficient, a whole section dedicated to food production.

D

draco

there is NOTHING like blazin your own bud... i think i'd have the controller that called your cell phone when something went boom.

i would just love to breed but shit! my little plant count won't allow it... ...but who knows what my life would look like if i had mucho dinero?

i know there would be travel! hell maybe now that it is legal (co) i would just devote the whole summer to serious goofin and stop at the disp (there are some good ones) for the occasional zip (or three)!!

it's likeley i'll never know but that's ok... adjustment is another name for happiness...

GeorgeSmiley

Remembers
Veteran
If I were rich then I wouldn't have to worry about helping anyone with meds.... just my own enjoyment and garden to make sure I smoke the finest under my control..... but it would be considerably smaller....... like a pound per harvest for personal smoke and hash.

Sheriff Bart

Deputy Spade
Veteran
the person who would rather just buy than grow if they had some money is not a person who loves the cannabis plant but merely a person who loves drugs and to get high

personally i love mary jane
she aint a whore
shes my lady :p