What's new

world of seeds

jay sus

not too long 3 - 4 weeks. final touch became bit faster than i thought, i harvested it yesterday

Holeshot

Will be waiting on your smoke report. Just put down a Kilaminjaro seed tonight. Hope it does better than my deformed Wild Thai

jay sus

early sampling. after 9 days since harvest this is starting to settle somehow. smell is lemon, with some mint starting to appear. smooth, full flavored smoke. high is very floaty and pleasant. more after decent cure. but if any of these are like this, it would make it worth while for any of you.

wumbatti

New round with Afghan Kush. This is cutting from the pheno you can see 2 pages back..
Tried first time coco-hempy, nice results with 2-3L as you can see. I really recommend this strain :huggg:

Something like 6 of 10 of my kilis never sprouted and the ones that did were super stunted and died when other seeds grew great in the same soil.

Dr.King

Veteran
Hey All. Columbian gold . Wow . What a smoke .blaZed but up up anyway.

seems everybody has good things to say of CG. i´ll try to squeeze some in soonish:tiphat:

They are right, she is gorgeous. Check out my Albums, took about 11 weeks or so. The high was great but not psychedelic and I let some cure for 6 months. Was a fem bean 3 years ago so the regular may be a good pheno hunt strain. Still a highly recommended strain. Zamaldelica is one I would say is psychedelic to some degree, takes 11 weeks also. Haven't ran any of the trippier Zamaldelica I ordered yet as it was a earlier release by Ace, they take 14-17 weeks I was told by Dubi. Good luck and enjoy if you get some CG.

Holeshot

Hey King. I checked out your pics. Mine looked nothing like yours.!! She was tall , lanky , with thin branching. If I didn't keep snapping over her wispy branches , she would have grown at least 7-8 feet tall and taken over the grow room .mine had small cone shape , indica buds . They were quite dense , with a lot of red hairs, not a lot of visable resin and a light fruity smell.I cut mine at 13 Weeks with mainly cloudy trichs. It has a great social up high. You feel very high and happy.Definatly a keeper for me.

Holeshot

Zamaldelica

Zamaldelica

They are right, she is gorgeous. Check out my Albums, took about 11 weeks or so. The high was great but not psychedelic and I let some cure for 6 months. Was a fem bean 3 years ago so the regular may be a good pheno hunt strain. Still a highly recommended strain. Zamaldelica is one I would say is psychedelic to some degree, takes 11 weeks also. Haven't ran any of the trippier Zamaldelica I ordered yet as it was a earlier release by Ace, they take 14-17 weeks I was told by Dubi. Good luck and enjoy if you get some CG.
Zamaldelica and CG are my keepers so far out of. GOlden Tiger, Malawi and.Panama
Do you still have your Chemdog.?

Dr.King

Veteran
Zamaldelica and CG are my keepers so far out of. GOlden Tiger, Malawi and.Panama
Do you still have your Chemdog.?

Sorry I missed that question from you Holeshot. Chemdog is indeed my main keeper. Produces over 50% more than the Zamaldelica and I pushed both of them to the max this time. Pumped the Zamaldelica with so much boosters she started throwing little yellow bananas at the end. Didn't hurt the high, it's more potent this round because it was the first time from clone. I did end up getting a pound an a half from her under my 500 watts of lights.

Chemdog is now my only keeper as life will be picking up for me alot here soon. Will drop around 200 seeds in about 8 months, should be fun :).

Holeshot

Chem

Chem

Sorry I missed that question from you Holeshot. Chemdog is indeed my main keeper. Produces over 50% more than the Zamaldelica and I pushed both of them to the max this time. Pumped the Zamaldelica with so much boosters she started throwing little yellow bananas at the end. Didn't hurt the high, it's more potent this round because it was the first time from clone. I did end up getting a pound an a half from her under my 500 watts of lights.

Chemdog is now my only keeper as life will be picking up for me alot here soon. Will drop around 200 seeds in about 8 months, should be fun :).
200 seeds . That will keep you out of trouble.lol.How is the high , taste and smell of the Chem.??! Was thinking of grabbing some.

Dr.King

Veteran
200 seeds . That will keep you out of trouble.lol.How is the high , taste and smell of the Chem.??! Was thinking of grabbing some.

200 on a small scale just to pheno hunt for Aces and others best keepers for massive production later on. So small it will fit in a 10 x 10 room :). All Leds for low wattage, I'll do 3k watts Led(compared to 6k HPS) max for all 200 seeds.

I would recommend grabbing some as it is a very stable genetically modified Chemdog. Not the original, never smoked any of the clone cuts. The keeper I got is straight fuel and chemical smell. Never in a bad way, it smells so good I could sleep on top of it. Just the smell makes me feel intoxicated but that's a placebo effect. None the less the best keeper too date given the harvest time and incredible yields compared to anything else. It's atleast 1.5 x more then anything I've done yet. Will compare outside soon enough. The high effect is eyes wide open like you're not even in your body anymore and you can just stare at anything for hours. Depending on the person one could smoke this the entire day and not get sleepy. Others including myself need Sativas like my Zamaldelica too stay good an awake during the day.

Looking back on things if I had a clone tent then I would have kept Columbian gold as my only other keeper. 11-12 weeks max flower, great high, floating sativa effects with a good positive vibe. Has a woody/cream taste and yielded a lot. Thought she was going to go 14 weeks but I harvested the CG week 12, day 84-88 hard to remember. I keep much better records of all my projects now. Thanks for the interest man. I will for sure grow out the CG again but outdoors in a green house light dep.

Holeshot

CG

CG

200 on a small scale just to pheno hunt for Aces and others best keepers for massive production later on. So small it will fit in a 10 x 10 room :). All Leds for low wattage, I'll do 3k watts Led(compared to 6k HPS) max for all 200 seeds.

I would recommend grabbing some as it is a very stable genetically modified Chemdog. Not the original, never smoked any of the clone cuts. The keeper I got is straight fuel and chemical smell. Never in a bad way, it smells so good I could sleep on top of it. Just the smell makes me feel intoxicated but that's a placebo effect. None the less the best keeper too date given the harvest time and incredible yields compared to anything else. It's atleast 1.5 x more then anything I've done yet. Will compare outside soon enough. The high effect is eyes wide open like you're not even in your body anymore and you can just stare at anything for hours. Depending on the person one could smoke this the entire day and not get sleepy. Others including myself need Sativas like my Zamaldelica too stay good an awake during the day.

Looking back on things if I had a clone tent then I would have kept Columbian gold as my only other keeper. 11-12 weeks max flower, great high, floating sativa effects with a good positive vibe. Has a woody/cream taste and yielded a lot. Thought she was going to go 14 weeks but I harvested the CG week 12, day 84-88 hard to remember. I keep much better records of all my projects now. Thanks for the interest man. I will for sure grow out the CG again but outdoors in a green house light dep.
Hey King. I have Greenhouse seeds White Rhino. A friend purchased the seeds along time ago. It is a very good strain . I will try CG outside this season in a large pot.Mine is very sativa leaning in growth. A lot of bud sites.!!I find it has a very similar high to Zamaldelica , very social . Wide awake.! But as you say Zamaldelica has a bit more trippy visuals .Definatly my favorite Ace strain so far. Did you receive some of the "scary" Zam? Dubi has provided me with some aswell. They should be crackers.!!!!!

skoviik

Has anyone tried to grow Wild Thailand Ryder from World of seeds?
Would like to give it a go but I would also like to hear some exp from someone who has already grown it. Thank you

Holeshot

Just wondering if anyone has grown out , Black Domina X Sensi star. I'm just about to harvest one. I'll post a few pics in next day or 2. Very nice plant. Large hard buds like Black Domina .

Sativan

I've ordered seeds from W.O.S. but the first time they were so slow I cancelled the order. I just ordered the Columbian Gold seeds and they're on the way so I hope it's good. It looks really nice. Stigmatizing one seed company is bad business. What if they have decent genetics and their reputation is just B.S.

I've heard ppl. saying that W.O.S. was shit before but I don't take the word of someone else when I could be completely satisfied.