What's new

world of seeds

Holeshot

Wild thailand

Wild thailand

this is wild thailand in 5 liter pot under leds.two weeks into flowering. clearly a sativa. not much to say about it at this point. will see[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=63915&pictureid=1529890&thumb=1]View Image[/URL]
Hey Jay .!! Nice work on all your grows mate. Must have your setup dialed in.!! Wild T looks quite nice...Hope mine pops. I have Kilaminjaro to pop as well .Cross them with a bit of GT or Malawi . Might crank them up a bit.

jay sus

considering how much this has been trashed around, this has so far been really good. clearly a worked on strain, good good scent, good resins,structure.

EastCoastIndica

Good to hear, I grabbed a pack of the regular pakistan valley and regular afghan kush just because they were cheap, figured why not, maybe throw them outside next year and see what happens.

wumbatti

I have a little experience with World of Seeds, and every strain I'have grown have been above average.
Here is strains which I have grown:
New york 47
Skunk 47, big yield, overall better than NY47.

This run I had Columbian Gold, and
female and male Afghan Kush. Very big plants, nice main cola.
I used this Afghan Kush male to cross many strains, the male was very vigorous with nice structure.
I will grow both these again!

No germination issues with this seedbank :tiphat:

jay sus

Week 6. more of the same. aromas and structure close to ace´s vietnam black x thai. but if you are looking untamed SE Asian sativa,this may not be for you.

Holeshot

Columbian gold

Columbian gold

I have a little experience with World of Seeds, and every strain I'have grown have been above average.
Here is strains which I have grown:
New york 47
Skunk 47, big yield, overall better than NY47.

This run I had Columbian Gold, and
female and male Afghan Kush. Very big plants, nice main cola.
I used this Afghan Kush male to cross many strains, the male was very vigorous with nice structure.
I will grow both these again!

No germination issues with this seedbank :tiphat:
Hey mate, how did the CG turn out ? Just popped one myself. It is a little slow to take off.

wumbatti

Hey mate, how did the CG turn out ? Just popped one myself. It is a little slow to take off.
Hey! I'll get a camera before I chop her so I can show you, about week it takes. Shes in 3L coco pot. If you google 'World of Seeds Columbian Gold', mine looks very much the same than the WoS catalog picture.
The smell is hard to describe on this one, its sweet, but not that fruity (like c99)
:tiphat:

Holeshot

WOS Columbian Gold

WOS Columbian Gold

She is starting to grow a little faster .Put her in a 6 " pot . Feeding at 1.3 EC .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 26

wumbatti

I promised some pics from Afghan Kush & Columbian Gold.
With phone under led its not so easy to get good photos.
Both are grown under Cidly Apollo 10 Led.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have a Strawberry Blue 3 weeks into flower. Very nice looking plant, hope the high is something I will like.

jay sus

planted some 3 kilimanjaro seeds today,all had cracked. wild thai fares well.

Last edited:

MR_Falcon

Veteran
I had mixed results w/ WOS pak valley. I grew a feminized freebee from the 'tude 3 years ago or so & it was serious DANK. heavy, acrid smelling, purple hues but I didn't clone it... I ordered a pack of the reg. version to make f2's & not a single seed popped. anyway, I also have a pack of wild thai which it seems is very much worth popping...:2cents:

jay sus

yeah it does look good, but having 1 does not say much of it as a strain. hope there´s some consistency among it. so far all wos seeds have germed. there can be old stock.

Holeshot

Kilaminjaro

Kilaminjaro

yeah it does look good, but having 1 does not say much of it as a strain. hope there´s some consistency among it. so far all wos seeds have germed. there can be old stock.
Hey Jay! Have you done Kilaminjaro before? Wild Thai is looking great .Mine has just cracked and planted. Fingers crossed.

Latest posts

Latest posts