What's new

world of seeds

Old Fogey

anyone grow world of seeds afghan kush or pakistan valley?

I have 2 WOS Afghan Kush phenos beginning to flower now.

They are clones I took off plants from seed. I vegged the mothers along with other seedlings and flipped to sex. I had to kill the mothers because I revegged and flipped one more time again to accommodate some other strains and I didn't have room for them in the end.

They are distinct phenos. Hard to believe they came out of the same packet. But they were clearly labelled World of Seeds Afghan Kush Regular and they were purchased 18 months prior to germination from Herbie's. I sowed 5 beans and four cracked. Unfortunately I lost 2 of them to an accident.

Both phenos were desirable. One is short and bushy with light/medium dark green leaf. I can see somebody getting a pound or more off one of these if grown like a tree. The other is tall and branchy with dark green leaf. It would yield a similar amount but would need more head room than room to the sides.

Basically, suitable for both indoor and outdoor growing.

I've smoked a bit of the immature short/bushy/light/med dark green pheno mother and it is as ordinary as I'd expect from pot in that condition. I'm not judging the single clone I have on it, that's for sure.

I smoked all of the immature, semi flowerering, tall/branchy pheno mother. It was outstanding.

Cruddy little half flowers and scraggy leaf, it couldn't have looked worse. But a decent joint got me very, very stoned. And the more you smoked the more stoned you got, there didn't seem to be a ceiling on it. I have 3 clones from this plant 15 days into flowering.

I can't wait to see the end result of the taller pheno, I'm anticipating a high yielding, very potent Kush that might score a grower's rate in the range of 8.5/10. That's a keeper for me. And as someone who is looking to breed some fun F1's, it's a breeder too.

Peace

Dr.King

Veteran
Anyone interested in how WoS Colombian Gold turns out here you go. I had my Albums messed up with my CG saying it was from CBG but it was indeed from World of Seeds. Great smoke and lovely taste. Was a very odd taste and mix but it was nice at the time. I was doing CBG's Panama at the same time which is how I got the two confused. She yielded very nicely for only using 400 watts in a 5' x 5' x 7' tent plus there was 5 others in their with her. All different strains of course. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask.

Wz0Uxw4.jpg

RctZcLP.jpg

Holeshot

Hey Dr. That is a great looking Columbian Gold . Looks like a decent yield . What was the flowering time ? And how would you describe the quality of high . Mine is a little slow to take off . Great work ! My wild Thai seedling looks like a mutant unfortunatly .

jay sus

wild thai at 9 weeks is fairly done, maybe week or two. it has funky lemon smell,quite usual for SE asians. resins are good, not spectacular. kilimanjaros cracked all, but only 1 has sprouted. but it´s still possible for other two to sprout.

Last edited:

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow I'm surprised the Wild Thailand is almost done in 9 weeks???!! Such narrow leaf as well, just may be on to something there. Especially if it has the Thai high! Keep us posted Jay!

jay sus

i wouldn´t mind having one of those lester. but we know more often than not, it´s not like that. anyways, this starts to get purple bits on buds!

I promised some pics from Afghan Kush & Columbian Gold.
[/url]

Massive foxtail cola. Thats the afghan? I tried to grow this, but of the 10 seeds I had. 4 rotted and died in the coco from anaerobic bacteria ( I think), the other 6 were males.
Something I noticed about the WoS Landrace afghan kush was the smells. The leaves all smells like lemons, oranges and other fruity smells. I really liked it a lot.

jay sus

wild thai week 10. bit of re flowering, i´ll let it go week or two longer. 1 kilimanjaro that sprouted, is really weak looking, may nor survive, will see

justabluez

Veteran
I grew out the (WOS) Colombian Gold, and I like it. I took her 10 weeks, but she actually needed as couple more weeks. Its been in the Jars for over 1 year, and its a nice clear, euphoric, uplifting smooth smoke!

Here is a cross I made with the Female CG. Its (WOS) Colombian Gold X Snowhigh Pipe Dream (Blue Dream Haze X Acapulco Gold X C99). The bud has a ripe lime/citrus smell, and it a nice potent clear, energetic BUZZ!!! I call it Colombian Pipe Dream. Recently I hit it with a male Snowhigh Black Maui.
attachment.php

jay sus

it´s really small about 60 cm long, maybe 1/2 oz or so, but it could yield proper if grown bit larger

Holeshot

Columbian Gold

Columbian Gold

Here is my WOS Columbian Gold Fem. She is a couple of weeks , don't really keep a track of weeks anymore . Only when flowering.

Latest posts

Latest posts