What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

women growers are sexy

Paranoid-Watcha

i doute i'll ever find a girl (my age) that's a seriouse grower, but god dam.... if i did, i'd feel like the luckyist guy in the world :D

G

women growers who drive trucks......drool....honestly though there's something about a womens energy that us mens can't reproduce....the whole MOTHER earth thing....

G

Yeah women are more connected to nature , i love women grower's :smile:

peace

trade

Oh superior one, rescue us from our clumsy, beligerent, uncaring, un-nuturing, ravaging of the gentle herb. Oh superior one, show us the way, how to be more like you and less like ourselves. Take our legacy of mediocrity and make it grand, in your vision.

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I cant post anymore answers to u coz its making me in to a troll as well! dragging me down to ur level!

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
Mrs.Babba said:
:joint: i just know that its a great release for me, very relaxing and theraputic, i can nurture them and watch them grow just like my children, i guess they are :smile: and smoking what you have grown is the best feeling, like you've really accomplished something, its a love thing i guess :smile:
thanks, mrs.b

I admire the sentiment and Im exactly the same ....

:joint:
D9thc

dociron

Ms.Grat3ful said:
:bashhead:
Upon futher reflection and a few bong hits... :biglaugh: That is crazy, H3ad would never let his plants die.. :biglaugh:
Let me rephrase: My help allows for him to be productive and profitable outside the home, for the good of the family in a whole... and that is what it's all about for me..
Family... :D

Hugggzzzzz my dear friend, H3ad is a good man.....
His plants/kids are very precious to him.....
Ms. G? Trust me, he may not always let you know it,,
but dear girl, YOU are the most precious in his life.
g'night my friend............. :joint:

G

Pardon my forwardness in saying so....

Pardon my forwardness in saying so....

....but I think that both plants and women very much symbolize the circle of life. The Sun, moon, and water. The whole cosmic 'gift' and beauty thing.

Tending to anything with care in such a way as to appear in loving kindness is a beautiful thing to behold. How could it not be? The soft spirit of reciprocation of needs, etc.

Regards,

moose eater

G

Hell, show me a woman that isn't sexy in her own way. All women are beautiful if you truly seek beauty.

G

hippies,

First off you're not a woman, you're a child, it takes more than a pair of ta-tas to make a woman out of you.
Secondly, this is not a dating forum, so you can stop posting pics of yourself all over the place.
Thirdly, how old are you?
And fourthly, I repeat, you're the fool you're coming across as. Pics of yourself, next to marijuana plants, with Czech Republic written next to your location, and maybe your name is even Janicka? LMAO! Why don't you just get "Bust me" tattoed across your forehead?

Sheeesh....you're one of the reasons I've taken a break from posting here, if you can figure that out.

no reply necessary, its all rhetorical, you can ask mom what that means.

G

gyeah

that chick in the top left w/the blanca blouse looks to be pushin 17.....tops..

:gaga: :gaga: :gaga:

G

moose eater said:
....but I think that both plants and women very much symbolize the circle of life. The Sun, moon, and water. The whole cosmic 'gift' and beauty thing.

Tending to anything with care in such a way as to appear in loving kindness is a beautiful thing to behold. How could it not be? The soft spirit of reciprocation of needs, etc.

Regards,

moose eater
I agree. ....and what a nice thing to say

G

hippies said:
Indigo said:
hippies,

First off you're not a woman, you're a child, it takes more than a pair of ta-tas to make a woman out of you.
Secondly, this is not a dating forum, so you can stop posting pics of yourself all over the place.
Thirdly, how old are you?
And fourthly, I repeat, you're the fool you're coming across as. Pics of yourself, next to marijuana plants, with Czech Republic written next to your location, and maybe your name is even Janicka? LMAO! Why don't you just get "Bust me" tattoed across your forehead?

Ok...you are not attractive to me and I am not attractive to you. I understand it....I woudl like to say... YOu know shit (sorry) about me. If you don´t know my age so don´t say that I´m a child...I am not 30years old but it doesn´t mean, that girls older 20 are children. I love making frieands from different countries. I agrre with you, that I am not here only through marihuana or cannabis. Its a problem for you? After few days here I found two friends...
I will be still a child for you-I think...Its your opinion...but you don´t know me.
Have a nice day...and sorry that I make troubles to you.
Oh my God. Do I have to put up with this silly shit here too?
I am with you 100% Indigo, but can I add: Go away little girl and play somewhere else now. :yummy:

G

LOL pieceofmyheart...no need to thank me :smile: We share the same ideas in regard to this type of member. I want this place to go back to what it was...teenyboppers with hormones in an uproar are not part of the picture :wink:

Last edited:
G

^^^

Old dead and bitchy is not fun either...........You should be kinder to all things, what you don't like in some other is what secrets you have in your self...........It's called SHADOW PROJECTION and plays a major role into why you feel so old.

Age is a matter of spirit: perception is an illusion and it get's the best of some folks, has for me, I know old and bitchy all too well.

We could all use a little Ego-Loss around here, myself included, I'm not fully shamanized :(