What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

women growers are sexy

G

Sounds like it's time to go pester the missus...........hmmmmmmm.....not a bad idea. :D

G

You are killin me man .... but now that I think about it. You could be right. :D

G

"What makes you think you can wake me up, jump in here, and do yo bidness? Not now."

I struck out.

G

ahahahahahaha your so bad, Elvis has been refused entry to the building!

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can't imagine few things that would be more sexy than to see a beautiful women tending to a beautiful garden of her beautiful buds. Kinda brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it. :eek:

Mr.Wags

xxbluevelvetxx said:
The IC Cup is in Amsterdam Budmaster...you still need a plane to get there though :smile:

One thing for sure though, if it ever happens I don't want him anywhere near my grow...separate grows for sure, I'm willing to share only the results. Don't want no man fooling with my plants, life companion or not!

Oh yes for sure on that one :biglaugh: I wouldn't want any lady to fool with my grow either... I'm happy with the idea of seperate grows and then matching bowls to see whose is the better :biglaugh: or maybe they both be equally good :chin: At any rate I'm kinda the kinda guy that's good with details and I like to make sure everything is going the way I want it to go with my weedies :rolleyes: Not that a lady wouldn't be good at it, I'd just be afraid of letting anyone care for my lil babies :biglaugh: :friends:

G

I'd just be afraid of letting anyone care for my lil babies

Don't want no man fooling with my plants, life companion or not!

well, I don't know but, if you worked a lot and went out of town you guys might feel different. If I didn't help hubby the plants would die, sometimes he isn't here for days at a time... so :confused: maybe you would...
ya never know..... :smile:

G

DOH!! that is not what i meant..........

DOH!! that is not what i meant..........

If I didn't help hubby the plants would die
:bashhead:
Upon futher reflection and a few bong hits... :biglaugh: That is crazy, H3ad would never let his plants die.. :biglaugh:
Let me rephrase: My help allows for him to be productive and profitable outside the home, for the good of the family in a whole... and that is what it's all about for me..
Family... :D

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ms.Grat3ful said:
:bashhead:
Upon futher reflection and a few bong hits... :biglaugh: That is crazy, H3ad would never let his plants die.. :biglaugh:
Let me rephrase: My help allows for him to be productive and profitable outside the home, for the good of the family in a whole... and that is what it's all about for me..
Family... :D

Do you by chance have an unmarried sister. I'll cook and clean hell I'll even put the seat down when I'm done.

Mr.Wags

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
mrwags said:
Do you by chance have an unmarried sister. I'll cook and clean hell I'll even put the seat down when I'm done.

Mr.Wags

:biglaugh: thank's for the laugh Mr. Wags :wink: .

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Tree girl I must say when I first saw this thread you were the first lady to come to mind. Glad I could help.

Mr.Wags

Teresa

Tree Grower
Veteran
mrwags said:
Tree girl I must say when I first saw this thread you were the first lady to come to mind. Glad I could help.

Mr.Wags

Thank's for a even better chuckle

:biglaugh: may have fit the bill 20 yrs. ago :confused: your a real sweetheart Mr.Wag's :friends: :wink: .

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I know T she has put up with me for over 20 years now,but then again I did spend today moping the floors doing the laundry and hanging out with the other true love of my life my little 6 year old computer geek daughter,(I truely am the luckiest man in the world) But a guys gotta have dreams atleast she can't beat those out of me.

Mr.Wags

I'm a newbie woman grower. My husband thinks it cool that I want to grow my own fruit. That means I'll have more money to go shopping with at the end of the month. For a little lady I toke a lot of fruit. Thats why he calls me Smokee. I like it. I've been without it since we moved so this new grow thing is more of a my daily thing to do than just growing fruit to consume. I just can't wait to experience the whole seedling stage, going into veg... It's like being a mom all over again. Another love in my life. I think women growers are sexy because I am one.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MsHerbalivation I think you will find that this is one of the most peaceful and enjoyable hobbies a PERSON could ever have. You have definetly come to the right place to learn how wish you well and look forward to seeing your results. Welcome to ICM.

Mr.Wags