picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cfunk

WL Harvested!
picture.php

Received today! (24 hours delivery, sweet).. just in time for feeding too, added correct dosage into water and they been fed!

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Got a couple of yellowed bottom leaves around the edges/tips 24 hours after adding the PK13/14. Doesn't look anything bad though, slight reaction maybe? Everything seems to be settling down 4 hours into light period today.

Normal?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
you're using the PK earlier than a lot of folks mate, although I have heard of people using it right through flowering. Be careful with this stuff eh , its very strong (it burned my plants too)..

if you can, try n find some grow diaries where people are using PK throughout flowering and see what the doses were for continued use :smile:

good luck
j

cfunk

WL Harvested!
you're using the PK earlier than a lot of folks mate, although I have heard of people using it right through flowering. Be careful with this stuff eh , its very strong (it burned my plants too)..

if you can, try n find some grow diaries where people are using PK throughout flowering and see what the doses were for continued use :smile:

good luck
j

All worked out fine, no problems since... plants lucking healthy.

Gonna start flushing on next water anyway, so all good.

Trichs starting to form now!! :D

JamieShoes

Veteran
wow, flushing already?... I thought I'd better go look into this and make sure you werent getting ahead of yourself mate, but you're right its a 45 day stain? Man! thats a quick finisher :D

you might find as you get closer to the time that its a good idea to take small "test" buds at around the time you think it'll be ready and do this every coulpe of days til you find the "hit" that youre looking for ..

Anyways, best of luck with everything... keep an eye out for orange spots and brown tips this week as you're using the PK... but don't panic, a small amount of damage is "normal" (I'm sure some of the old timers will say it can b e avoided, but I see MANY plants with a few burns after the PK has ben administered... mine certainly did and I was being very careful with it... didn't see anything bad besides the spots though :smile:

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Day 28 12/12!

Day 28 12/12!

28 days in flower 12/12

I suppose I can feed the PK13/14 again? Figured I would be fine for flushing now? Let me know JS, I respect your comments :)

Some pictures coming up, a couple of them seem to be ahead of the others and will finish on time/early, the other 3 I think will serve full time, maybe longer.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

neongreen

Veteran
Definitely looking good cfunk! Nice shots too mate.

I'm with Jamie. I think it's a bit early to start flushing. They will want more nutrients as they put on weight, for a while yet I think.

How many days does WL say it should go?

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Definitely looking good cfunk! Nice shots too mate.

I'm with Jamie. I think it's a bit early to start flushing. They will want more nutrients as they put on weight, for a while yet I think.

How many days does WL say it should go?

45-55 :yoinks:

But yeah, I think I can keep the nutrients going another feed, maybe two for sure. Like I said 3 of them look like they might take a little longer than the suggested flowering time, while two of them seem to me like they will hit it bang on.

Glad you like the pictures, hopefully getting a tiny bit better lol ;)

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Just gone to check on my plants... all 5 of them are badly drooping :(

I think they just needed feeding, the pots were really dry, was just a day behind with when I last fed (i think)... Anyway just fed them now, hopefully they will be ok in 24 hours.

Sigh

neongreen

Veteran
You can usually add an extra week or two to most strains when grown from seed. The info on the back of a pack is usually optimistic. Clones are usually closer to the stated flowering times since they are usually more mature when flowered.

Have you checked any other grows with this strain to see how long they are letting them go for?

I could be wrong, but it does seem a little premature to be flushing so soon. Either way, most early strains will put on more weight if you let them go a bit longer, but obviously the cannabaloid profile will also change. It depends what you are after/what is more important to you.

I would take samples a few days apart, dry/cure them properly, and base your choice (if you intend to keep clones of the best plants) on that. Ideally you should run any new clone/strain at least twice, to make sure it is dialed in before you make any decisions.

Sounds like your plants wilted a bit. I wouldn't worry, they will be up n running in no time. Check them about 1 hour after watering :D

PS. I thought your previous shots were good anyway, but yeah, I like these even more. Nice and sharp/good focus and color balance. If you want to go a step further, try moving the plant away from the background a few feet/experiment (if you can), and shoot at the same distance between camera and plant as in the last shots. If you can, manually set the aperture on your camera to it's maximum (usually around 2.8), and zoom in as much as you can with the optical zoom. See what you think of the result.

Also, when you frame your shot initially, keep a close eye on the background. Keep it "clean" (you did a pretty good job there, but it gets more difficult to keep the lighting even the further you move away from your background), although other approaches can also work depending on the type of shot, but with the above kinds of shot it should make your buds stand out more :wink:

cfunk

WL Harvested!
You can usually add an extra week or two to most strains when grown from seed. The info on the back of a pack is usually optimistic. Clones are usually closer to the stated flowering times since they are usually more mature when flowered.

Have you checked any other grows with this strain to see how long they are letting them go for?

I could be wrong, but it does seem a little premature to be flushing so soon. Either way, most early strains will put on more weight if you let them go a bit longer, but obviously the cannabaloid profile will also change. It depends what you are after/what is more important to you.

I would take samples a few days apart, dry/cure them properly, and base your choice (if you intend to keep clones of the best plants) on that. Ideally you should run any new clone/strain at least twice, to make sure it is dialed in before you make any decisions.

Sounds like your plants wilted a bit. I wouldn't worry, they will be up n running in no time. Check them about 1 hour after watering :D

PS. I thought your previous shots were good anyway, but yeah, I like these even more. Nice and sharp/good focus and color balance. If you want to go a step further, try moving the plant away from the background a few feet/experiment (if you can), and shoot at the same distance between camera and plant as in the last shots. If you can, manually set the aperture on your camera to it's maximum (usually around 2.8), and zoom in as much as you can with the optical zoom. See what you think of the result.

Also, when you frame your shot initially, keep a close eye on the background. Keep it "clean" (you did a pretty good job there, but it gets more difficult to keep the lighting even the further you move away from your background), although other approaches can also work depending on the type of shot, but with the above kinds of shot it should make your buds stand out more :wink:

Hey Neon,

Thanks for dropping by.

Yeah, I am going to continue flushing, and I kinda feel 3 of these plants at least are going to push 60-70 days in flowering TBH.

I am continuing to give them nutrients for sure, and after feeding them last night, as we both thought 1-2 hours later all perked up again and happy. Poor things were starving, im a terible father lol.

My next shots are going to be literally stood against a sheet/wall before I take my snaps! I will improve, you give me too much info for me not to improve lol ;)

Appreciate it mate, CF

cfunk

WL Harvested!
33 Days 12/12

33 Days 12/12

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

As you can see a couple of my plants are pretty far behind the other three.

Anyway there is your update for anyone following :) 33 days 12/12

JamieShoes

Veteran
Wow I missed a good few updates and they're getting exciting too :smile:

Looks like you have a great grasp of what youre doing mate, if you let them, the plants will tell you what they need...as you rightly have found, each plant can do "it's own thing", but just keep spending time with them, watching for changes good and bad... as for did you flush too early or not, well you'll only find out through experiance and for us new guys its all an education :D

best wishes
j :smile:

neongreen

Veteran
:yeahthats

So true Jamie, and I also think cfunk has got the hang of it.

Looking great mate, and nice shots. Getting good shots, or certain types of shot is not always possible, depending on the space you have to shoot, etc. Where I have my plant's now for example, theres almost no room for maneuver, so although I'd like to, I can't even get a tripod in there.

Sometimes a little wilting cant be avoided. It's better than over watering, as long as you don't let it go on too long, so don't kick yourself too much about it.

One of mine was wilting today when I checked, and probably had been for a few hours, but I know if she could speak she'd probably say "No biggie. Just don't drown my roots like you almost did last week!" :yoinks:

BTW. That last shot seems to have a good smattering of amber trichs! She could be ready WTF!? :yoinks: :D