What's new

WL White Ice

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Grow Type: Indoor Soil
Strain: White Label - White Ice (Fem)

This thread will be a long ass start to finish thread, get subscribed!

Here is the first picture of many of my babies...

picture.php

Hope I haven't missed anything...

cfunk

potential

I got the same beans from the Bay. I tried to germ (2) in a shot glass for 24 hours then put them in wet paper towels for a day or two and nothing popped:wallbash:. What germ method are you using and what is your germ rate of success w/ these beans?

cfunk

WL Harvested!
I got the same beans from the Bay. I tried to germ (2) in a shot glass for 24 hours then put them in wet paper towels for a day or two and nothing popped:wallbash:. What germ method are you using and what is your germ rate of success w/ these beans?

I have always used wet paper towel method.

I fold up a few pieces of paper towel, wet them, then drain off any excess water as you only need them damp.

Put the paper towel onto a plate, pop on the seeds and cover with another few pieces of paper towel, then add another plate onto to create a dark, cool dome effect.

I have always used this method with near to 100% germ rate.

The WL White Ice were 100% germ rate too.

tristar

Nice to see someone else using the same method as I am, however I don't really care to get any excess water off. Well not more than letting it drip for a few moments.
I make 3-4 sheets of paper wet, drip off some, then put two sheets down on a plate, put the seeds, put two more sheets on top and then another plate over. Seems to be working fine for me, I've lost 2 seed / 40 perhaps.

potential

I guess I'll try a couple more. Don't know much about this strain...I had originally ordered the Super Skunk and they sent these instead. Definitely pullin' up a chair to see what those girls do.

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Looking much healthier since I got some friendly advice with a few watering problems I was having!

Will update in the next few days when they start to bunch out :)

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Here is some more pictures, I am too impatient...

Looking healthier since I sorted out the watering problem with a help from IC member :) ty!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jonezin

I'm also growing this and I'm on day 27 of flowering. Right this minute I only have one plant of it going though. I plan on growing the other 4 as soon as this grow is done. I posted a couple pics of the leaves of mine over here. I'll post a couple pics of the whole plant just so you can see what mine looks like if you want.

cfunk

WL Harvested!
I'm also growing this and I'm on day 27 of flowering. Right this minute I only have one plant of it going though. I plan on growing the other 4 as soon as this grow is done. I posted a couple pics of the leaves of mine over here. I'll post a couple pics of the whole plant just so you can see what mine looks like if you want.

Wow looking beautiful ! Thank you for the share!

Would love to see more pictures for sure.