What's new

WL White Ice

cfunk

WL Harvested!
beautiful young plants cfunk.
Those are some Indica looking things. Gonna be stony. So is that a WW x Ice?

Thanks for stopping by mate! :) +K

Three way hybrid: Northern Lights (One of my favs) x Dutch Skunk x Afghani Hash Plant.

I totally prefer indica dom strains, so this was a sure try fo me :)

growMEDS

Guilty! ... Yeah I started out under the 250w, gives off hardly any heat, had it going 24/0 since day one.
You must have your ventilation in check!
I tried my 150w cfl and it just got too hot. :(
92 with the doors shut and 84 with the doors open.
Switched back for now.

cfunk

WL Harvested!
picture.php

picture.php

Early preflowers??

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Oh Hi Der!

Oh Hi Der!

picture.php

:D

Couple more of the plants starting to show female preflowers also :)

Once all are showing, will update with plant pictures :D

Exciting...

cfunk

WL Harvested!
12 Days Flower

12 Days Flower

All showing either white hairs or young pre flowers :)

Happy times ahead! Some pics for you ...

(Sorry for the snazzy sock shots, doh will be more careful next time lol)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
mate, people talk about leaves turning purple, but I must be colour blind as I've never been able to see the purple they mean.. yours look green to me bro.. properly GREEN!..lol

the only time I notice colour changes are when I got orange spots (cal def) and when some went yellow (nitro def)

I've heard that low temperature can cause plants to turn purple, but again I'm not sure if that applies to the leaves or just the buds themselves...

hehehe I'm so much help aren't I :wink:

cfunk

WL Harvested!
mate, people talk about leaves turning purple, but I must be colour blind as I've never been able to see the purple they mean.. yours look green to me bro.. properly GREEN!..lol

the only time I notice colour changes are when I got orange spots (cal def) and when some went yellow (nitro def)

I've heard that low temperature can cause plants to turn purple, but again I'm not sure if that applies to the leaves or just the buds themselves...

hehehe I'm so much help aren't I :wink:

Hahaha, It's ok I thought I was going crazy anyway.

The fact they have white hairs is good enough for me!!!

Bring on the buds, you any plans for your next grow JS?

JamieShoes

Veteran
Well, I currently have 3 grows going which all should've been spaced out nicely but are all a bit screwed as an extraction fan never turned up and stopped me flowering out the Cheeseberries when I'd planned (starting 5 weeks ago).

I do now have a new plan though. As soon as the Power Plant is done, I'll pull them and move the (currently 75ish day veg) Cheeseberries into that tent. Before that happens though, I have some 125 watt (big) red CFLs coming to flip them with so I can sex them before I move them in about 2 weeks.

As soon as that happens, I have 13 low ryder crosses, 6 cheeseberry (confirmed fem) clones, 3 K2 clones and 9 PP clones to deal with. The plan there is to sex the LRs before moving them and whatever other clones will fit into the tent the cheeseberries are currently residing in for an immediate SOG under 250 watts of CFL... with summer coming, I decided not to run HPS up there til September.... talk about swings n roundabouts eh mate :smile:

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Well, I currently have 3 grows going which all should've been spaced out nicely but are all a bit screwed as an extraction fan never turned up and stopped me flowering out the Cheeseberries when I'd planned (starting 5 weeks ago).

I do now have a new plan though. As soon as the Power Plant is done, I'll pull them and move the (currently 75ish day veg) Cheeseberries into that tent. Before that happens though, I have some 125 watt (big) red CFLs coming to flip them with so I can sex them before I move them in about 2 weeks.

As soon as that happens, I have 13 low ryder crosses, 6 cheeseberry (confirmed fem) clones, 3 K2 clones and 9 PP clones to deal with. The plan there is to sex the LRs before moving them and whatever other clones will fit into the tent the cheeseberries are currently residing in for an immediate SOG under 250 watts of CFL... with summer coming, I decided not to run HPS up there til September.... talk about swings n roundabouts eh mate :smile:

Wowzers! You are busy! I have nothing that heavy planned, but certainly planning on making up a new closet (veg closet) to get another batch going.

Who's cross is the cheeseberry, or personal? I have never heard of it before, sounds interesting... also sounds very sativa, or am I mistaken?

I love my indica's TBH, NL5 being one of my altime favourite smokes :) Old and simple! So certainly going to be aiming at another indica dominant strain, maybe somethign a little exotic from seedbay this time around... humph, so many strains so little time.

JamieShoes

Veteran
the cheeseberry haze is by a breeder called "sann1e"

it's a cross of Blueberry Cheese (Indi) x G13/Super Silver Haze (Sat). So far of the 9 plants I have, I have both indi and sativa doms ... which is nice...

well about 10 minutes after writing the above... the new big CFL bulbs arrived... guess who's getting flipped tonight :woohoo:

jonezin

Here's the description:

White label White Ice Feminized

A three-way hybrid of Northern Lights, Dutch Skunk and an original Afghani hash plant cultivar, White Ice is a super-thick, fast-flowering, Indica-dominant cannabis strain.
This seed variety is named mainly for the awesome frosting of sticky silver resin glands that cover her solid buds; some growers working with the strain also refer to her as White I.C.E. - Indica Crystal Extreme.
When flowering, females could be mistaken for bonsai Christmas trees covered with sparkling decorative snow. Yield is medium-to-high; the 'frozen solid' density of White Ice buds allows a good harvest even from smaller plants.
Her flavour is strong, sweet-pungent and oily, with heavy, expansive smoke. Her effect is stronger still, stoney and physical, yet not stupefying.
As the name suggests, White Ice is the ideal smoke for chilling out!
Feminised Indica

* Flowering: 45 - 55 days
* Yield: 120 gr.
* Height: 90 - 130 cm.

I have 1 of the same strain going right now. I'm on day 44 of flowering today. I'll post another pic of mine later cfunk, it's getting pretty frosty. :abduct: