What's new

WL White Ice

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice update, CFunk.

hehe its nice when you see someone growing the same strain as you but futher along eh?... gives you something extra to look forward too :smile:

cfunk

WL Harvested!
nice update, CFunk.

hehe its nice when you see someone growing the same strain as you but futher along eh?... gives you something extra to look forward too :smile:

Yeah, it's awesome... although it made me a little more impatient lol.

Looking nice and bushy again today, seem to be getting healthier also.

cfunk

WL Harvested!
VEG: 16 Days (24/0)

VEG: 16 Days (24/0)

Quick update: :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

jonezin

Those look very familiar... :woohoo: Later on I'll post a pic of mine at 19 days. I don't think I have one at 16. They're looking really good. :friends:

cfunk

WL Harvested!
I'm impressed by the uniformity from seed, there almost clone like, very nice.

Thanks for the nice words and dropping by!

definitely lookin good. keep it up bro.

Hey Papulz, glad you are still keeping track of this grow! :D

Those look very familiar... :woohoo: Later on I'll post a pic of mine at 19 days. I don't think I have one at 16. They're looking really good. :friends:

Woot! Yep post your plants at 19 days, that way I can compare with mine.. make sure I am on the right track :)

Thank you guys, K+ to all

cf

jonezin

Here's one of the pictures of my plant on day 19. A little later on I can post a side view shot of it if you want. I've been taking pics all of the way through the grow. Not every day, but at least once every few days. Sorry about it being a shitty picture. I hadn't figured out how to adjust the white balance on my camera yet when I took these earlier pics...

Attachments

• White Ice 19 #2.jpg
    White Ice 19 #2.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 13

cfunk

WL Harvested!
Here's one of the pictures of my plant on day 19. A little later on I can post a side view shot of it if you want. I've been taking pics all of the way through the grow. Not every day, but at least once every few days. Sorry about it being a shitty picture. I hadn't figured out how to adjust the white balance on my camera yet when I took these earlier pics...

Wow!! So awesome, couple of mine look indentical, leaf wise etc.. I will do an update at day 18~

id top em to git more buds. it wont hurt em ive topped mine even after starting 12/12. the sooner the better tho. either way theyll still look good :)

Wacky Tobacky

Nice Cfunk! lookin very healthy.

definitely subbed.

Im growing the White Label White Widow fem right now. looks pretty similar so far.... im guessing White ice is WW X Ice...