What's new

Will somebody make some S1's of the real Cali-o cut already?

hp5273

Thanks

Thanks

found another shot of that girl

picture.php

This is a bud from the last hempy bucket run

picture.php

Rolando Mota

Started some orange apollo f2s I made back in '05, have five females at day 38. They all smell sweet and fruity but this big girl on the end smells like the sweetest orange you could hope for. Crossed the best looking male to OG for shits and giggles.

picture.php

:joint:

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cap, yep the Cali-o and Orange Rhino both have HOL labels. I couldn't believe how f'in big the cali-o f2's were! Thought I had made hemp!! lol

Peeps keep wanting c.o.b. despite having a medium strength stone. The reason why is because it brings several "old school" effects that you just don't get today, without putting the smoker to sleep. I've posted this same info in several cali-o threads on ICM, but my most favorate effect is one called "occular acuity". This strain has a serious visual effect- it gives the smoker enhanced visual sensativity to the red/orange spectrums in light. Everything seems to have an orange glow, especially in sunlight.

Cali-O cut
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ill keep you guys updated! Shes currently knocked up with GN G13IX which has amazing pain propertys! Ill send in some for freebies!

2hi2soon

3Cz selfed the AE77 Calio years ago. I still have some S1's somewhere.

Edit: and it's easy to verify an AE77 Calio cut. It's a pretty obvious characteristic.

Z

Z-ro

GreenMountian, not saying its not what you claim I just cant see any double serrated leaf edges that the real calio is known for.

FlaDankster

Veteran
AE77

AE77

Mmmmm

Attachments

• 006 (2).jpg
    006 (2).jpg
    55 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_3939.jpg
    IMG_3939.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_3941.jpg
    IMG_3941.jpg
    60.6 KB · Views: 16
  • 727.jpg
    727.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 19
  • 676.jpg
    676.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 19

Cabron

Veteran
The real cut grows all crazy and is a real ugly piece of shit when shes done..
Not a keeper in my garden ...she's on her way out after the monster bushes outside
are harvested ....

But the serrated Leafs are noted with this variety for a reason ...

easy to spot a fake..

Attachments

• IMGP3795.jpg
    IMGP3795.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 21

midsummer

And if it is serrated then it could be Cali-O and then again it could be one of many strains that have that characteristic.

Cabron

Veteran
And if it is serrated then it could be Cali-O and then again it could be one of many strains that have that characteristic.

This is true but if youre gonna claim to have the cut then at least have the biggest tell tale sign she's noted for...:biggrin:

I have 4 outside now into flower that are massive ..

the smallest is over 6'
The largest is in the background here and has reached up to the 8' ceiling in my cage...

she loves the outdoors...

Attachments

• IMGP4110.jpg
    IMGP4110.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 20
  • IMGP4104.jpg
    IMGP4104.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 14

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well it's obvious it's still around. So the question is who is gonna man up and send in some S1's to the server fund?

FlaDankster

Veteran

Yes but i was referring to cali-o.The only cali-o i have ever seen with the serrations was the ae cut.But yes i agree.....as even my LA Cons get "some" serration themselves.

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Cali O

Cali O

One of the strains I work with has Cali O in it. It was made in Humboldt years ago. It had Blueberry and Salmon Creek Big Bud in it also. It has wonderful flavor and superb high. I used a male of it to pollenate Panama, Maui and LA conf last year, and Im growing the offspring now. The Panama crossed to the orange/Blue has lavender hairs and may turn out to be a real stunning looker.

Here is the Cali O mixed with Blueberry/Salmon Creek

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Chemovar

i think chimera said a couple years ago that the cali-o hybrids are much better than the plant itself. I knew some growers back on cw that said the 3 c's cali-o s1 were nothing special.

Cabron

Veteran
Well it's obvious it's still around. So the question is who is gonna man up and send in some S1's to the server fund?

I'm not gonna go through the process of reversing a Turd ...
Especially as mine are into flower now naturally ..

But I do have two prime Firewalker Kush Males out with my ladies and Ill be sure to hit one large Calio with an abundance of pollen ..

these beans will be made available ...

Firewalker is my own term for an F1 that is providing some killer
plants ,bred by Barefoot it's Raskal's OG Fire Line, Male crossed to the Skywalker OG ..

Raskal hit the Fire Og mom with an inbred SFV OG Kush line to get the Fire OG Kush males ..

Regardless these are superb plants and sure in the hell cant help but improve the potency of this ol classic...

Attachments

• IMGP4036.jpg
    IMGP4036.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 7
Don't know if its the real thing or not. I do know who it came from and know what they used it to cross with. I'm wasnt to impressed from the 1 time I flowered her for breeding. I'm currently vegging out 2 Cali-O and 2 Durban that will be sent out for testing.