What's new

Will somebody make some S1's of the real Cali-o cut already?

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm going to send in some of Cannacopia's CO x DC F2's for the server fund, along with some other goodies. So heads up if you missed this wonderful cross.

I

icon

theres some really potent calio dominant phenos to be found in the dc x calio intense orange/tangerine smell & taste with dc potency take em early if you want more of a head buzz.

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yea the same clone used in DC x Cali-o was given to cannacopia by chimera. Cali-o has the best orange smell and taste for a long time.

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
not sure really but recently got a teen named Orange, it could be any of them, but I'm hoping

si3ns3

Yes the mid- late 90's Cali-o would be nice the cut that used to float around Monterey and Santa Cruz ,Ca would be great. I used to cop the dry from an engineer from Cisco in San Jose who now resides in Denver. I haven't seen it since 2000 Im sure someone around those parts must have it.

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Sweet Tangerine is around and in good hands. I made a couple crosses but no bxn yet. She is the orangest strain I have come across in years of searching but is a clone only. truely orange peel flavor and smell with one of the best uplifting highs I have had. Good luck in the search guys.

Cloneman

Veteran
Pink lady

Pink lady

Performing a little Google-fu I found this:

"In the early 2000's CCC, Classic Clone Company put out an s1 of CO. It was a major hit among a good # of people at the now defunct Cannabis World. I really wish I had taken advantage of CCC's Kush and CO s1's. I haven't seen any talk about either of those since CW went down.
Wish there were a way to get more... "

Anyone ever heard of this?

Yeah i got those from the 3Cs, had it for a couple of runs then let it go, good day time smoke, not very strong but great orangey taste. Here's a pic from Jan 2005, note the double serration on the leaves, a trait of the AE77 Cali-O...........Pretty girl eh!

picture.php

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Been waiting on a pic like that for a long time. Thanks a lot.

CALI-O
Item description: Orange Apollo
Breeder: Reservoir Seeds
Did someone say psychedelic? The hippie parents of this lovely hybrid beam with paisley pride over their sunny lovechild. A divine convergence of the legendary 1977 Aeric Cali-O clone and Apollo 11, she was then backcrossed once to Apollo 11 for stability.
Fruity on the tongue and brain, her hashy-sweet kiss lulls the smitten smoker into mellow bliss before unbuckling the straps at nosebleed altitude. Her physical beauty holds you spellbound, but 65 days flowering makes all who grow her true believers in mind-expanding altered states.

picture.php

Y

Yankmychain

just started reading this thread and i couldn't agree more. so that said .

don't stop there lets see someone s1 out all the super clone only. so the rest of the world can get a chance to try em .

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sent in Cali-O f2's as freebies. Don't know if they still have any left, but also sent in lots of Orange Rhino (cali-o x white rhino).

The Cali-o x Apollo 11 sounds killer...

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Is there anyone here who has sampled the clone only Cali-O, Orange Crush, Tangerine Dream, Tangerine leaning NYCD, Agent Orange?

How would you compare and contrast the different expressions?

I have tried Orange Crush(years ago in South Florida), Tangerine NYCD, Agent Orange, and what someone said was Cali-O. You never know though. It was only once as well and not well grown. I've heard of the Tangerine Dream, but I've never seen it.

Thanks in Advance. :tiphat:

tweeds

Agent orange. I've grown it and while an astounding yeilder it lacks in potency. of 6 females i ran two as clones and one was EXTREME orange and the other not so much. Potency wasn't there on the orange one and the other one didn't preform as i would have liked it to and the potency wasn't that great. The orange one though was perfect as far as smelling like absolut mandarin vodka.

I just hit my Cali-O cut with some G13 IX pollen! Also have about 100 or so Cali-O x (sour bubble x headband) untested! Was planning on sending some others in but i will send these instead! If i could get some pollen i could make some!

D

davie blah

has anyone tried white label orange bud? i want the old cali o taste but iv never heard of anybody growing these or would chimera's c plus be a better bet ? cheer's

Cabron

Veteran
If It doesn't look like this ,,then it's not the real deal.....
I took a look at Rez's pic he had of her and I will admit I'm
a skeptic as it didn't resemble the real cut ...

But it's irrelevant at this point due to his situation.

Yeah she's still around ,not an easy one to get as noted.

It does yield very well compared to most of the crap today
It has the funk smell that people are after ,no doubt she's actually
somewhat of a stinker...

hearty and vigorous....fast grower

she's not tired by any means....

As far as what Tom and Chimera are talking about
It would be the dream that Breeder Steve from SOL had attempted to pursue but it never materialized...

It's The Tissue culture approach....

Has many challenges to be practical for the masses...
But hell who knows maybe with enough determination they may pull it off ?

Attachments

• 20120521_140716.jpg
    20120521_140716.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 20120521_140704.jpg
    20120521_140704.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 5
  • Ae 77 Calio.jpg
    Ae 77 Calio.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 8

Latest posts

Latest posts