What's new

Why the FUCK do you have a kid ?!?!?!?!

chuckyoufarley

Veteran
i once saw a baby tied to a board in a car seat in a car that i passed on the highway and the sign in the window said BABY ON BOARD,i just about pissed myself at the time ,i laughed my ass off but i was also young at the time 18-19.

H

h^2 O

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to have kids.

Is that a 2nd one on the handlebars?:fsu:

Because they're both fucking crazy...
no look really close!
743084-parent-fail.jpg

oh wait did you see em? im lost now...high smoke time

nephilthim

hahahaha!!!! I still laugh when I see these kinds of families in public. Isnt it Presbyterian's that think you should squirt out as many kids as possible and wear the most god awful clothing there is?

Someone please confirm which religion is like this I cant remember:chin:

overbreeders r us first thought was catholic,but basing my observations on that stylish apparel i'd say they were mormon ,and not those fake ones who forsaked polygamy for statehood the real ones on the north rim of arizona warren jeffs and the true believers of mormonism,oh wait only 1 wife present definitely momo.

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Just to play Devil's Advocate...the snake pictures on here are not as bad as they seem...those babies are still bigger than the snake can eat...so it will not view them as food-- :dueling:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Just to play Devil's Advocate...the snake pictures on here are not as bad as they seem...those babies are still bigger than the snake can eat...so it will not view them as food-- :dueling:

Still, if the snake seems to think that the baby is a danger may decide to kill.. right?

B

BigTex

If I saw that woman on the street with that kid crammed in that cart I'd fold her up & put her in it...true story. People really need to pull their heads out of their asses! As I look at those pictures I can't help but think that most of those people are probably Americans like me and that really shames me....we are supposed to be better than that!!! People if we don't start getting our shit together we will find ourselves being the next third world country. I'm gad I'm raising my kid the right way....he'll have every oppurtunity.

Latest posts

Latest posts