What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why the FUCK do you have a kid ?!?!?!?!

M

Minnesota Nice

17badparentj

I

icmag.is.#1

hahahaha!!!! I still laugh when I see these kinds of families in public. Isnt it Presbyterian's that think you should squirt out as many kids as possible and wear the most god awful clothing there is?

Someone please confirm which religion is like this I cant remember:chin:

Ganja baba

Veteran
the last pic with the guy writting the names on his kids dippers is funny the rest just made me have bad feelings nothing funny . dont get it my self . i get the deeper points of where some of the text may have been originaly intended , but the pics are not for me , any thing that is edgy is not for a night time of relaxing , the one pic with the kid next to the couple having sex is by far the worst it looks like its been taken from some real footage , especialy how the faces are covered up , and i can see that the pictures all put together makes a point , but i as a parent dont do such things , and i know right from wrong , i dont need to see shit like that sorry , just my point of view .

Lil 'o Me

Farm hand
Veteran
hahahaha!!!! I still laugh when I see these kinds of families in public. Isnt it Presbyterian's that think you should squirt out as many kids as possible and wear the most god awful clothing there is?

Catholics dont believe in birth controll and Mormons believe that you should have lots of kids.

Ganja baba

Veteran
sorry lil old me , your pics are not distastefull , just the first lot for me , and no offence intended to the first poster igrowforme just not for me , thanks .

H

h^2 O

Isnt it Presbyterian's that think you should squirt out as many kids as possible and wear the most god awful clothing there is?

no that's mormon. Like "extremist Christian"...branch davidian/7th day adventast stuff. All out in the southwest.

*hydro*

A-B-O-R-T-I-O-N
we don't need anymore trash in this world,
not the kids fault... the parents should be locked up!

As for the woman with the shotgun, a lioness must always protect her cubs!