What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Why the FUCK do you have a kid ?!?!?!?!

F

feral

hahahaha!!!! I still laugh when I see these kinds of families in public. Isnt it Presbyterian's that think you should squirt out as many kids as possible and wear the most god awful clothing there is?

Someone please confirm which religion is like this I cant remember:chin:

WTF??? Homeboy been busy. what is that an even dozen she's popped out of the oven?

Japanfreakier

Veteran
tumblr_kqbzmaMCpS1qzyb6po1_400.jpg

What a beautiful thing. Ebony and Ivory side by side on my keyboard.

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
I'm Deeply Disturbed by all these pics, but it did peek my curiosity both in my mind how people can do the fucked up shit they do & the fucked up people who take the pics.

By the way, since someone asked the movie that picture referenced is Night of the Hunter starring Robert Mitchum. Absolutely bad ass stylistic movie about a psychotic preacher out to murder some kids and take money that they're hiding. Great great fucking movie.

nightofthehunter.jpg