What's new

Why Sensi Star?

RudeDog

Veteran
Sensi Star from 99/00....Seriously strong herb. The resin glands were like sugar granules...

picture.php

I've got a couple of Chemdog DD x Sensi Star x AK47. One girl is @ 53 days and nearly ready for chopping. She's is leaning towards AK in smell and bud structure.

Then I have this girl @ 30 days when the pic was taken...:dance013:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Starting to look like a Sensi Star to my eye...What do you folks reckon? Didn't stretch much like the other girl...She stretched like the Chem.

m314

ICMag Donor
Veteran
My recent pack of sensi star regs turned out to be nothing special. Alot of trichromes and a spicy smell, it was quite strong but was very lacking in the taste department, some phenos were good yielders. Got around 6 females in the pack. I've got a 5 pack of superstar going now, hopefully it'll be better.

Lots of trichomes, spicy smell, quite strong, good yielder, that sounds great to me. What was the high like? Do you mean the taste was lacking when smoked? I mostly vaporize these days instead of smoking. Some of my older stash has a boring or average taste when smoked, but those same buds taste very nice in the vaporizer.

Lung.Butter

Lots of trichomes, spicy smell, quite strong, good yielder, that sounds great to me. What was the high like? Do you mean the taste was lacking when smoked? I mostly vaporize these days instead of smoking. Some of my older stash has a boring or average taste when smoked, but those same buds taste very nice in the vaporizer.

Yeah it was pretty good but not amazing, didn't keep any of them.

It wasn't strong tasting when smoked compared to say OG or SD

Latest posts

Latest posts