What's new

Why Sensi Star?

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
My Sensi Star arrived in the mail today :)

Good luck Chamez. This plant is so easy to grow and a joy in the garden. Make sure to get a decent veg period in for that extra bit of yield. She is also a heavy eater...hope this helps ya

Haps

stone fool
Veteran
I got three stinky phenos curing right now, reckon I will know if they are worthy about july. Looks good so far.

cjk

gotta say i'm nothing but stoked for my sensi stars. only at day 22 lookin stout and frosty ...

MG_0072.jpg

MG_0067.jpg

BongRipkenJR.

picture.php

This was the Blue Ogre I ran at week 6. Some of the tastiest hydro buds I ever had. I would pay top dollar for this cut.

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Lots of nice star pics! Ive never really known what is meant by the ogre pheno. Ive seen 5 pheno's that range from a rare haze looking plant that takes 14 weeks to finish,(the pheno being in bred by Delta 9) to a short branchy fat fuelish indica that finishes in 50 days. There are 2 pheno's that have a heavy couchlock, 2 pheno's that have a more balanced high and 1 pheno that is pure sativa in effect. The most common pheno, and the one i like the most is a christmas tree shaped indica leaning plant that is initially balanced in effect but turns heavy couchlock pretty quick.

There is a chest high, branchy pheno that yeilds well and has close nodal spacing that looks very indica but has a more balanced effect than the 2 heavy indica pheno's.

Look at the resin production in hempluvr's pics. Sensi star has more resin glands than any strian ive ever grown. In mid day of early sept when the sun is high, outdoor SS looks wet and coated with diamonds. The gooey resin sparkles in the sun and some plants look to be opaque due to the presence of so many glands. Its unreal

G

gloryoskie

Great pics and notes about the beloved 'star. Here's my contribution, soil less micro under 110watts pl-l. I must say one of the best I've had. Smoked after a two week cure was mind bending, arms numbed and soo high we thought we're gonna fly. Two phenos kept, one is finished 60 days, trippy as any sativa. Second one is down and heavy, finishes 75 days +. Good mix 'o genes, I say.

Attachments

• D9-Labs-Sensi-Star.jpg
    D9-Labs-Sensi-Star.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 10

nukklehead

probably off the record but I had some freebies long time ago called cosmic nights.. it was sensi star crossed with northern lights... one of those awww phuck strains that I grew out for a while then got rid of not knowing what I had at the time. Anywho my .02 is sensi star has rockhard buds and rocks:tiphat:

Tagh

I had a freebie seed of Sensi Star, chopped down a little over a month ago now. I actually smoked my 1st joint of it the other night and was quite impressed. They even had phosphorus deficiency in flower.

I didn't sit down until 9pm that night after walking through the door at 7:30. Finally rolled one up, I was pretty tired and soar from a day of drywall, ready for bed. By mid way through the joint I was standing up and by the time it was finished I was doing supper dishes. Very unusual for me especially with the Warlock and Motavation I've been puffing on for the past month.

I never kept one around actually threw out the clone a few days before I puffed that joint, but I wasn't so into the Fem'd mother anyways. I would definately consider picking up a pack or 2 on day in the future. Lemon Limey smell too no denying. Actually I can guarantee I'll be picking up a pack or 2 in the future and F2'n them babies to the max!

Guess ya need to pick up a pack yourself Milo see what your missing.

louie

So how does Delta 9's Superstar compare to original Sensi Star? What are the differences? Is one more potent? faster? stinkier? bigger yield?

PicosPoisonftw!

Ogre is some grade A mother fuckin cannabis sons, and every pheno of sensi I've had is at the very least some knock down potent shit w/a nice lemon musk flav.

dawolf

Bad Sensi Star?
Haven't ever grown her, but a friend does and the first time I smoked her, I was on a lunch break......I had to take the rest of the day off!

Btw, thx :wave:

Why does everyone love sensi star so much? :chin:

We do not get many varieties in my neck of the woods.... mostly amateur closet bagseed grows for profit.... and dirt weed.

But I have tried 4 different kinds of Sensi Star in the past year....

I have been unimpressed all times. Both with the taste and high. if I had not been told it was sensi star.... I could have mistaken it for any run of the mill commercial strain.

Maybe I just have not had a good pheno, or had one that was grown properly.....

Or maybe it is just not the strain for me??

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way. I just had to put it out there, to see if it it just me........

Discuss.
:tiphat:

highroller614

Agree with D.S. my star was dripping with trichs and it glistened in the sun like no other. Looks wet like he said. Even dry it still looks like somebody got water on it. The buzz is a home run by far. I was coming home from my buddies last night and was swerving lol. My best outdoor plant I've grown so far.....

Skunkenstein

I really miss the Days of Og Forum..This question never would have been asked..The smoke report Section was Awsome..Out of the Hundreds of Sensi Star smoke reports...Not a Single person said the Smoke was Weak!! I remember most People commenting about Lemon/Metallic Taste and Crush your Head in Potency..Many People said it was ''Too Much''...Back then I read ''All'' smoke reports..And grow or Have Seeds to some of the Best, thanks too those Reports.

Ruosk

I have to 2nd the same thing everybody says, very potent strain with rock hard nuggets. One of very few strains that has made me pass out, lol. I have hard time getting sleep while high, even with pure couchlock indicas, but SS... Ahh, going to buy a pack as soon as I can afford it <3

BadRabbit

What's the typical yield versus other indica leaners?

Does the yield vary tons by the different phenos or does it all lean into the 'big azz bud" category?

(I'm guessing not, since it seems most everything that is really kick ass/tasty weed leans to the light/moderate yield side ... )

I have one Paradise SS that will go into flower in about a week and 3 smaller seedlings that will require longer veg. So far, my experience is that SS needs to be handled delicately from germination through the first few weeks .... same with anyone else?

thanks,
rabbit

Latest posts

Latest posts