What's new

Why Sensi Star?

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Why does everyone love sensi star so much? :chin:

We do not get many varieties in my neck of the woods.... mostly amateur closet bagseed grows for profit.... and dirt weed.

But I have tried 4 different kinds of Sensi Star in the past year....

I have been unimpressed all times. Both with the taste and high. if I had not been told it was sensi star.... I could have mistaken it for any run of the mill commercial strain.

Maybe I just have not had a good pheno, or had one that was grown properly.....

Or maybe it is just not the strain for me??

I hope nobody takes this the wrong way. I just had to put it out there, to see if it it just me........

Discuss.
:tiphat:

BongRipkenJR.

I have had a few Sensi Stars and some Sensi star crosses. I have found all of them to be bland and boring. I don't see what all the hype has been about.

I

idoreallytry

hey Milo check out my homepage the picture posted by yesprop215 is the sensi star cut i have,,, everyone who has tried it has liked it,,,one of my favorites in my garden,,,peace

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
hey Milo check out my homepage thats the sensi star cut i have everyone who has tried it has liked it,,,one of my favorites in my garden,,,peace

i was just going to mention your sensi star! :tiphat:

seriously, i thought it was one of the best at the cups, out of 50+ varieties.....

some names kinda turn me off, sensi star would be one. i was completely wrong about it....

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Why is the sky blue?

Why are boobs good?

I'm thinking you didn't grow the real deal or you're after something nobody's ever seen.

I

idoreallytry

i was just going to mention your sensi star! :tiphat:

seriously, i thought it was one of the best at the cups, out of 50+ varieties.....

some names kinda turn me off, sensi star would be one. i was completely wrong about it....

Yessir thats a good one :D
yeah Krunch i wish i would have saved it for the contest lol,,,but she was too pretty to wait lol

no doubt poopy and pureknowledge liked it as well,,,peace guys

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
the right cut is great but lots of bunk to be found just like nething selection is key....
i 2nd krunch idos sensi star was a heavy smokers dream.... but prob 2 much for reg heads but def mutes the point that ss is bland and unpotent.....

I

idoreallytry

yeah she will put u down ecspecially the batch i took to 70 days lol,she can be picked at 56-60,,peace

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I could support the idea that it is capable of breeding well too...

Deathstar is a great stone with a wonderful taste.

Of course I don't know how reliable the traits breed through, as I haven't had the pleasure of trying but the point is that I'm stoned and rambling.

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
I was told after smoking it what it was....

so I am not sure what you mean by that?

MrDank

Veteran
The reason why you weren't impressed may have been more along the lines of the grower, and not the actual strain. Only a good grower can do certain strains justice

I have smoked and grown several excellent representations of Sensi Star. It certianly does not suck. The Sensi Star I smoked in Amsterdam in 2001 was possibly the best indica I smoked there