What's new

Why has no-one feminised the REAL Cheese???

G

Hi folks

There's been a load of hoopla about fake feminised Cheese seeds recently, and by fake I mean that the cut that was selfed was NOT Cheese, but rather a plant from a hybrid line that is not a good representation of the original. The test grows have shown massive variation and plants that bear no resemblance to real Cheese, a clusterfuck to be blunt.

So the obvious question has to be - WHY NOT SELF THE REAL CHEESE CUT? It's easy enough to get hold of, can be selfed and is pretty stable, being from an IBL. I mean, you wouldn't eat plastic processed cheese if you had a lump of fine Stilton in the fridge, would you? So why should ganja be any different?

If a closet amateur like me can self Cheese, then it just goes to show what a bunch of sloppy couldn't-care-less frauds these people who have flooded the market with these fake Cheese seeds are.

Before the floods of PMs come in begging for S1 Cheese seeds, let me be clear - I HAVE NO CHEESE S1s - I had to tear down my garden before they were mature, so thanks to the piece of shit who sent me a newspaper cutting anonymously in the post (and I know you're reading this forum, you ****) and caused me to destroy my beloved medicine garden, a Cheese plant I am pretty sure was beginning to bear seeds (notice the orange hairs and swelling calyxes?) went to the dump a couple of weeks ago and all the folks who would have got to try some Cheese s1s are gonna miss out.

The whole point of posting this is to show that it CAN be done and i am hoping someone will do self the REAL Cheese cut and give all the seeds away, I wish that person could be me, not for any fame or fortune, but simply because I so dearly want to piss all over the assholes who have foisted these shameful fake femmed hybrids on unsuspecting growers all over the world.

A certain well-known UK grower who is probably the finest Cheese grower on the planet expressed an interest in selfing plants recently and I promised to help him with any knowledge and help I could, so now I'm gonna talk to them and make sure they have everything they need to make the Cheese grow balls galore and seed itself thoroughly.

One last thing, to head off any folks who have anything to say about my Cheese cut not being the real one, don't bother, I got it from a long-standing and highly respected UK grower who everyone on this forum knows and enough folks in the know have smoked my Cheese that there can be absolutely no doubt. Hell, I know so many people who have the Cheese cut that I could get loads of Cheese cuts any time I want so why would I waste my time with a fake cut? It's the original, real Cheese, no arguments, okay?

Bananas everywhere:

DSCF0001.jpg

DSCF0002.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

DSCF0005.jpg

DSCF0006.jpg

DSCF0007.jpg

DSCF0009.jpg

DSCF0010.jpg

DSCF0011.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

Some Cheese buds from the sister of the plant I selfed:

DSCF0088.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0095.jpg

PS why haven't I mentioned this selfing of the Cheese before? Simple, to avoid any online arguments, I was planning to make the seeds, send em to folks and THEN announce I had selfed the Cheese, get the hard work out of the way before the trolls got to work! Now I couldn't give a flying fuck anymore, so anyone wishing to flame, troll or cast doubt, fire away, I promise you I I'll either ignore you or just tell you to get to fuck.

Last edited:
G

good idea bh, did you stress them to get bananas so they could be selfed?
how do you not end up with just female seeds?
more cheese please

G

Sprayed her with homebrewed colloidal silver. Foks said two small piece of silver, 650mA 6v supply, I had a root around a found a a two foot long peice of silver wire and a 12v 5A pSU and stuck two 9-inch long bits of the wire in a big jam jar full of distilled water and ran it for 12 hours. There was a very thick layer of wilver at the bottom of the jar and the jar is stained inside with a silver coating, anode wire had a half-inch thick coating of strange spongy crap that fell off when I moved the jar. I don't know how many ppm it was, but probably very strong stuff. I was told to spray the plant every day for 14 days starting when I put her into 12/12. I only sprayed her for 3 days and then forgot, when I remembered I decided it was too late to start spraying her again (it had been a few days) so I just let her carry on flowering as normal. Whaddya know, she pumped out bananas from the tip of every bud. Musta been good colloidal silver I made. I threw the remaining litre of CS and the homemade generator away because I had to teardown my garden, but I can make some more whenever I please.

Be a while before I'll get to make some Cheese S1s tho, not able to grow at the moment.

greenhead

Veteran
Yeah, why don't the people sitting on these so-called "elite" clones make beans and give them away or even sell the beans instead of whining like some of them do. They seem snobby.

Who cares if something is "REAL", if only a few people have access to it.

I'm growing out the "not real" Cheese right now, and I have no idea how it smokes, since I haven't tried it yet. But it's looking alright in my opinion, and yeah I know mine doesn't look like the clone, and yes I knew the whole story behind the Cheese before I bought it.

:joint: :wave:

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
You can only do that by crossing with a similar plant and then back crossing 4-5 times like Soul did with C-99. Male selection is important.

KindBudKid

Okay maybe someone can help me with this but I don't see how you guys think you will get the UK Cheese other than from clone. Correct me if I'm wrong (politely please) but isn't Cheese a selected phenotype of Skunk #1? And if the definetion of phenotype is the outward form, characteristic, and appearance of a plant, determined by the individual genotype with the environment. Without having the same environmental factors how can you expect to get the same pheno except from clone?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
come on LLP you were thinkin of s1`s ages ago.....

i was going to do it too!!

kindbudkid.....if you got an s1 male from the cheese you would have a fixed trait farther,, not a bad start if yo ask me!!

Last edited:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
Ganja Pasha, congrats on your colloidal silver feminisation!

Me personally I've never tried the real Cheese clone but I did get Greenhouse's new feminised Cheese. Some people have posted good reports but generally its mixed reports. Me personally ive only grown 1 Cheese plant to harvest so far, but I was somewhat disappointed with that, it wasn't anything to write home about anyway.

But having said that, Greenhouse's feminised Trainwreck was quite superb. I havent tried the original clone, but I'd give the GH one 8.5 out of 10.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yo its like this....you find your "elite" mom.. ok...then you stress it or put some chemicals on it....then you find male banna shaped pods on your elite mom...then you dry yo sh1t ,an find seeds in yo weed...them seeds are called s1

that prosess is called "SELFING"

it is like useing two identical plants to make a cross....you get slight variations in phenotypes but its a much closer to the mom than a cross could ever be...and because you know the mom is good and this prosess fixes trates its easy to find a good dad!!...you lose vigor using this selfing prosess..but its easy to find a dad near identical to the mom

shoot me if im wrong but thats the way i understand it

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh.... an "ibl male" is an in bread line male....... "f1 male" is a male from when 2 inbread lines are crossed ....s1 male is a male from a selfed plant....it cant be an s1 plant or the seeds would then be s2

you dont get female seeds, you get s1 seeds....s1 can be male or female....yes they are more likely to be female an maybe hermi....feminised seeds are different!! you bath the seeds in something to feminise them like what gh sell

Last edited:

KindBudKid

Selfing is the process of creating seed by fertilizing a plant with pollen obtained from itself. The result of a self-cross is a population of plants derived from a single individual. The first generation population derived from selfing an individual is called S1. If you self an S1 then that is noted as S2 and so on. No males in a self...

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so the most importent thing from the s1.. is....to limit the amount of genes in the cross...can be very efective when trying to find a male!!

s1`s are not female seeds....they are 65% female....an s1 male is easy to find....

read the chem 101 story.... chem found 1 male in his s1 colection an threw it away....what a shame!!

gh`s feminised seeds are well different to s1`s

Last edited:
W

Wunderkind

I've the fem'd Big Buddha Cheese, I think it's a bx4. In their case I think they wanted to make it their own creation rather than just doing the easy thing. In Greenhouse's case I do wonder why they didn't just self the clone. Cheese x Kush? I don't even think it's a backcross.

Then I also start thinking about what the actual result of a Cheese S1 would be. Would you actually see Cheese phenos or would it just be feminized Skunk #1? Might as well find out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts