What's new

Why do men expect us to...............

dddaver

Veteran
DUDE! We're sort of in a somewhat elite club at here at ICMAG. :biggrin:

Now, back at the ranch, and to the subject in my hand....I mean at hand, :biggrin:, women rule and men drool, right? That's the answer to all this...I know some femaliens just make ME drool anyways, humina humina! Some womens drool over studly looking fags though. So I guess then I'm just one of them there sexist pigs, yet I just loves me them wimin folks, all kinds of 'em. :tiphat:

But that said, I'm still a one women kinda guy and have never cheated on any woman I was with. That look but don't touch was taught me by my moma as a chile. Holds true as an adult too. IMHO, simple respect is involved there too.

Tom Hill

Veteran
....we just want to hump you, who cares what you think. Stop trying to imagine this is ever the case. you are not stable, you have no means of constant reason, stop talking ffs.

mrs. pearlemae

why do men....

why do men....

why doo men do ANYTHING?I justt read a great article about ANDRPAUSE, the male version of menopause and it's much worse than just hotflashes.... men cann die from heart disease dpression and e.d. and diiabetes-WOW i guess the womens don't have it soo bad after all

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The key is to keep your pipes clean through self flagellation on the reg.

A lot of the other problems are genetic, and all one can do is improve quality of life thrugh healthy living.

I just wish you all would stop plugging my toilets with ass-wipe and pads. I have this same conversation all the time with her. It must just be some type of passive aggressive behavior.

R.Fortune

dddaver

Veteran
The key is to keep your pipes clean through self flagellation on the reg.

Huh? You mean "choking the chicken"? That's where my mind went anyway.

Uh...thanks, but to each there own. You ARE married apparently. If you do think that way, she might likely be a willing participant with that. Why STAY married if she don't wanna help you "live long and prosper" imho? :tumbleweed:

amannamedtruth

Veteran
why doo men do ANYTHING?I justt read a great article about ANDRPAUSE, the male version of menopause and it's much worse than just hotflashes.... men cann die from heart disease dpression and e.d. and diiabetes-WOW i guess the womens don't have it soo bad after all

Sounds more like a case of apathetic aging. These diseases of civilization are not evident in the presence of exercise and healthy eating.