What's new

Why do men expect us to...............

Ladies if you want to keep your man happy you'll need to bone up on the Good Wife's Guide. Follow these few simple rules to womanly fulfillment.

attachment.php

Attachments

• good_wifes_guide.jpg
    good_wifes_guide.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 29

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
LOL I'm sure that rag is much more subtle about the programming now. The populace has gotten more aware of details. As you approach the point of making it too obvious... they get irritable without knowing why. LOL

Stay Safe! :blowbubbles:

Jbonez

Veteran
Ive spoken with men and women who agree, 50 years ago things were better on the family front, on average. An old philosopher by degree once told me that most of the united states problems stem from our absurd practice of letting men act like women, and women acting like men...

I couldnt agree more..

I agree with the last 4 posts, there is nothing wrong about a stay at home woman as much as there is nothing wrong with a woman pursuing her career or a mix of both( which is what I prefer to balance). I come from Russia where those old style "50 years ago" values are very sought after and respected within the majority of the population.

huligun

Professor Organic Psychology
Veteran
I never have choice.. The only women I ever meet don't want to work I am okay with that, but don't make me have to do anything in the house on a regular basis.

S

sweetestsin420

iv seen that article before lol,i cannot believe how sexist men were,i love seeing those old "submissive" wife posters and ads,love it and hate it,i wish a guy told me to behave like that,hed get none till he changes his views lmao

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Ladies if you want to keep your man happy you'll need to bone up on the Good Wife's Guide. Follow these few simple rules to womanly fulfillment.

View Image

Must have been written by a man. Oh, my wife knows her place. It's usually a step or 2 behind me. Matter of fact, more like just far enough behind to keep her foot in my ass!! lol

dddaver

Veteran
"Be a little gay and more interesting for him". YEAH!

"Can you say lezzbe better friends to your best friend? You really should try that out honey". Then run. ;-)

DemonPigeon

Veteran
Ive spoken with men and women who agree, 50 years ago things were better on the family front, on average. An old philosopher by degree once told me that most of the united states problems stem from our absurd practice of letting men act like women, and women acting like men...

I couldnt agree more..

Nothing wrong with men being girly... I'm one of the girliest men I know. If I had to go and pretend to like sports or only make out with girls I think I'd be very depressed... :-(

And were things really better? I think equality has come on a long way in some areas, I'm much more accepted in formal environments as an effeminate stoner than my dad was in the 70-80's, the counter-culture has become a little more integrated, and beyond that he was more accepted as an atheist than his dad was in the 40's, freedom of choice might make people think things were better in the past but how much of that is just that people didn't have the freedom to be who they wanted or the confidence to stand up and change things?

Freedom is water dripping on a stone and just because some people found the stone comforting doesn't mean we should cement it back up through legislation and mysoginy

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
Living as a "false-self" always leads to a life of pain and desperation!

This is true for both men and women...btw

A false-self, in case you are wondering what I mean by that is this:

an invented self-identity based on cultural beliefs and assumptions. It is who and what we FALSELY believe and assume we ARE.

We do this naturally from our birth, and our only chance to escape and be free from this programming is through an increase in our consciousness.

Without this, we simply end up chasing our own tails (false beliefs and assumptions).

And this leads to all the never-ending-BS we all experience in our lives.

:tiphat:

Smoke 101

Hello everyone, I am new to the IC (and a 25yr old man) and this happens by chance to be my first post.
I can see that from your viewpoint castout, it must seem strange that your partner does not behave in the same manner as you do, like a best friend you would hope. Look at the fundamentals of a person, because all activity stems from the core of one's being. It is not so much the scenario in question, but the mission objective of your relationship that is at play.
The way I look at things is that a man is like a captain of a vessel. Each man has a different type and size of vessel (insert sex jokes here). As captain of his family/businesses, he takes primary responsibility for all actions of his crew members. He must also protect his ship from pirates and prepare for possible storms, regardless of how he makes his ship's mate feel sometimes, when he orders her about. She on the other hand has a skillset not installed within her captain. This is the ability to nuture her crew emotionally, and give away more of her time attending to their needs. Perhaps subconciously castout (a slighty deceptive name in this instance), you are concerned that HE is being needy!?

N

noyd666

View Image
:) lol fukk this is so funny ,my wife and i are sitting hear laughing, tears running, i remember shit like this way back in mags, yank mags of course,lol.:blowbubbles:

Latest posts

Latest posts