What's new

Why do men expect us to...............

castout

Veteran
drop whatever we are doing, and give them a hand....If I ever ask TOH to drop what he is doing, and help me, he acts like I am so rude. I try to tell him if I am in the middle of something he can't expect me to drop what I am doing to help him....but he does. Then when I try that, he says, he is busy!!!! Men are funny, and I dunno that I will ever figure them out!!! But I love my man, foibles and all!!!!!

oldbootz

Veteran
his hormones are telling him to dominate and resist being dominated. a good solution is to somehow, cleverly, make him do what you want by making him think that's what he wants to do.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Honest Answer: Cause our shit is always more important than what you are doing.

Relationship Answer: Sorry baby, I was just being a dick...

Easygrowing

Veteran
Hm-If he can get around with those,it,s because you allowed it..if you will live with it-it will always be so-if not-knock in the table and let him do things for you,as you likes to be done to you..IF he loves you-he will without no bla bal-if not-hmmm...

it,s up to you actually..i would kick one in the ass if some tried that,s to me...respect of each others..

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
seems by coming into this thread , i have fallin' into a cock trap..

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
castout I have to thank you, because from now on , whenever I'm asked to do something I'm going to tell the wife I can't because my friend castout probably posted some good info that will help our grow lol

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
You may love your guy but, not your man because you don't have one. You have a child. A man takes care of his woman.

K

Kitsym

hmmm, i have heard this from women before.

can't believe no one has mentioned this fact in here: Men are more what psychologists describe as "hardwired" to be super concentrators, which was a trait that many of us had cause our ancestors did well hunting and those without "super focus" were left behind genetically so to speak....

and women are more "hardwired" to multitaskers and it's easy for them to do 3 things at once.... i.e type, talk on the phone and smoke at the same time.... like my ex girlfriend

so thats why the situation the thread author occurred in my opinion!

DTFuqua

Basicly, most couples have different reasons to ask for help. I ask for help when it takes more hands than I have but my wife will ask for help just to know that I love her enough to do things for her.

Latest posts

Latest posts