What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well what i got looks like average indoor OG kush or outdoor Og kush ..Def nothing above my skill level,,but thats the price you pay....

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
deps will hit market soon, but those guys arent idiots and they arent gonna be cheaper than last years outdoor... in 2011 i saw light dep sour and OG kush fetching as high as 27-3k a pop! they looked almost like indoors though..this year i estimate nice light deps will be anywhere from 18-22..

right now good indoor is pretty solid at 25-27 wholesale...purps are a little cheaper but anything sour/kush is holding at 27 and thats from grower direct..of course some folks always get it cheaper, my friend had a 10 pack of purps last week for 23 each, and 8 outdoor sours for 18 each...

outdoor still lots of teens floating around but the quantity is definately falling off...and everyone is talking about being on their last stash...18 is pretty much the norm for anything remotely nice.

i dont buy or sell weed i just see what my friends are movin..

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
^that is way fucking low.

pretty sure it is quite certain that Oregon especially the Willamette Valley has the lowest indoor prices in the nation, it is basically free here.

just a few years ago it was 3000+ though

just too many growers these days, everyone lost their job and started growing

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oregon does not have any Dispensary's there so if you want good bud you have to grow it or know someone that does and thats easy to find. When I was there I was not even weighing it. I would just grap a hand full and say 40$

m4n

Talked to my grower up north...said there was some nice deps but goin for 2,indoor blue dream at 23 ( bright green and loud smell) Dark purple gorilla at 2450

really dats crazy

really dats crazy

what mega said is right...prices are definately up 200+ per unit right now...been checking out mendo, humboldt, and butte county and its harder and harder to find deals...

indoors still around same area 25-27 for regular ins, high grade ins pushing 3k..

Seriously spoiled... Yall dont have to grow but do it cuz u can in ur state. I wish everyone did so the price would be five huned a unit so by the time it gets to me it be decent. Try three to four a zip for no name barely as good as beasters back in the day. Might be gas fuel kush Monday and shit for a month then yadda yadda and im not a noob when it comes to my area been here my whole life twenty five plus. Wish i couldget a unit for 3 wouldnt care bout green thumb then for real. 18 for outdoor thata better than indoor here. Wow i wish i had an opportunity to fucking move Fuck i hate the south

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Oregon does not have any Dispensary's there so if you want good bud you have to grow it or know someone that does and thats easy to find. When I was there I was not even weighing it. I would just grap a hand full and say 40$

um, there are 2 just a few blocks from my house

there are tons in PDX

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
checking out prices on thug trader...most indoors are 25+...and most light dep greenhouses are going for 2-22....seems like prices are pretty stable right now. i would never deal with any of those jokers but it gives a good idea on market pricing...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oregon has Clubs and collectives. Dispensary store fronts are Illegal in Oregon. The sale of Cannabis is Ilegal In Oregon

like many other states that have received their dance card from the Feds, Oregon’s top lawmakers along with the Federal Justice department delivered a direct warning that dispensaries in Oregon were doing business on borrowed time. The letter that came out Friday and is signed by 33 of 34 district attorneys. It warns business operators that sell marijuana for any purpose that they are violating both Federal and Oregon law.

an OMMP patient can reimburse the medical marijuana grower for the costs of ‘supplies’ and utilities that were used to produce the medical marijuana. However, the medical marijuana grower can’t deliver marijuana for consideration (profit in anyway at all, not just money), even to another OMMP patient. Law enforcement will tell you that the law is very straight forward – if you sell medical marijuana in anyway, it’s illegal

http://public.health.oregon.gov/Dis...edicalMarijuanaProgram/Documents/statutes.pdf

N

Nondual

and most light dep greenhouses are going for 2-22....seems like prices are pretty stable right now.
I was out scouting today and about what I saw. I've asked for verification of prices for some Green Crack and Vanilla Kush that's coming down in 2 weeks. Prices for last years outdoor is 19 for E18 from one source that had a few left, it's like 23 from another, and some killer Shiva Skunk for 20. That was from the growers personal stash. Beautiful tops. The greenhouse/light dep stuff will be coming in around 18 for the GC and 20 for the VK on the low side. Could be a little higher if the general market is stronger. Then there was the oddball pound of GC kief for 20. That was pretty wicked good stuff. Some people in the area had last years GC for 15 each. Not the greatest though. Top quality GC is more like 18. Blue Dream was holding at 18 last time I checked and will get an update soon about what's going on in Mendo.

Oh yeah...heard of a guy who runs a delivery service to the east for up to 50 lbs and gets 11k. He stays up to 2 weeks to collect cash. It's 7k for a midwest run. Perfect record far as I know. Funny 'business' this is sometimes.

N

Nondual

I think he's saying 11 grand to deliver 50 lbs
Yeah...sorry I wasn't clear. I mean that's about like $2k in gas back and forth for a decent size rig. Don't know what his other expenses are but you can travel cheap.

Everyone is expecting a great season this year. Who knows and only guessing but probably easy to find quality stuff a bit after harvest down around 12-13 with lower grade going for 10.

Z

Z-ro

If a person was only getting 1000 per lb, they might be better off buying bricks of mexi for 400 and flipping em. I already have someone lined up to take my outs at no less than 25 for ogs and 32 for cookies, but please believe if I was only getting 1 per Id be out of the game in no time and headed east. I already seen outdoor ogs going for 24 this week, sours at 18 and 2.

im with prop on the driving gig, 11k wouldnt even get me to stop laughing long enough to consider it.

Latest posts

Latest posts