What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

K1ndBudz

kind sir, you would be surprised at how many people base the entire outfit on that simple golden number of 1k per.

my daddy always told me "numbers don't lie, and lair's don't figure". :tiphat:

N

Nondual

I already seen outdoor ogs going for 24 this week, sours at 18 and 2.
Some very nice outdoor OG from Mendo a month ago for 18. Just coated. Getting harder to track down good quality and for sure prices ticking up week-by-week it seems lately. Still though running across very good stuff at 15-16 now and then.

W

W.P.

HMmm thats what everone said '' Dont move to Cali prices diving Blah, Blah...''

I call bs, too some degree.(top shelf indoor...)
Just moved to Cali and 4k for indoor is what Im getting, same as Midwest.

If you can grow Top shelf there will be no problems!!!

:tiphat:

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Socal has better prices than Norcal....friends down there say 36 religiously for OG and really good top shelf....

norcal is just full of lowballer drug dealers who want to bring your price down so they can buy a new chain or ball out in the club lol...

i do hear stories about cookies and top OG going for 4k to dispensaries and delivery services in norcal, but that shit is rare!

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Im getting awesome og's here in so cal im loving it :) anywhere from 22-36... outdoors is getting hard to find must of it is from last year.. and is not that good asking 14-17 the 14 had mold... and no I didn't take it!
i was getting good outdoors. for 14 last year

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I go to dispensary in nor cal from time to time, and the only shit they every have worth anything is their 480 oz stuff with no breakdowns for Qp's or anything, 480 all the way up. I'm sure folks vending that stuff are getting around 4k

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
Oregon has Clubs and collectives. Dispensary store fronts are Illegal in Oregon. The sale of Cannabis is Ilegal In Oregon

like many other states that have received their dance card from the Feds, Oregon’s top lawmakers along with the Federal Justice department delivered a direct warning that dispensaries in Oregon were doing business on borrowed time. The letter that came out Friday and is signed by 33 of 34 district attorneys. It warns business operators that sell marijuana for any purpose that they are violating both Federal and Oregon law.

an OMMP patient can reimburse the medical marijuana grower for the costs of ‘supplies’ and utilities that were used to produce the medical marijuana. However, the medical marijuana grower can’t deliver marijuana for consideration (profit in anyway at all, not just money), even to another OMMP patient. Law enforcement will tell you that the law is very straight forward – if you sell medical marijuana in anyway, it’s illegal

http://public.health.oregon.gov/Dis...edicalMarijuanaProgram/Documents/statutes.pdf

yes, that is how they "function" but they are "basically" dispensaries in disguise.

come November we will have our dispensaries named what they really are, but till then we will just keep visiting our clubs

N

Nondual

Ran into a grower today that hasn't let any of his 2011 harvest go until today. No one in the area had even seen what he was holding. He was waiting for prices to go up. Super nice Shiva Skunk. Probably some of the better herb I've seen all season. Another grower in the area had tight 6-7" colas of the same cut for 18 as is and 20 trimmed. Today's stuff was 18 trimmed and better than the stuff the other grower had. The fragrance carries over to the flavor. Tight and resin coated.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn talk about patience! i would be paranoid sitting on all that stuff...or worried about mold and storage issues if it was stuck in the ground..

its kind of bad timing since i heard about some nice new light dep blue dreams ready in the bay area for only a point or two more...

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have jars full of strains that are going on 1 year cure. The smoke is awesome very potent. It has lost some of the green color I dont care about that.. When they got to 60% Rh you dont have to worry about mold anymore. I have not found any in my stash..

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Yeah. I think he held that crop too long. Prices are about to start dropping in the next bit. Those who can get the deps off soon will be fine, but in two or three months it will be on again. It will be a great time for buyers and not so great for sellers. When the full season stuff comes down, it will be a wrap.

Does anyone have any pics of any depo herb they've seen?

N

Nondual

damn talk about patience! i would be paranoid sitting on all that stuff...or worried about mold and storage issues if it was stuck in the ground..

its kind of bad timing since i heard about some nice new light dep blue dreams ready in the bay area for only a point or two more...
If stored properly things keep just fine. I remember last August I came across some Blue Dream from the previous season and was awesome and my friends loved it.

That guy will get rid of his 50 lbs of Shiva Skunk in a few weeks at most. He had a few other things I didn't like. I know of people regularly moving 20-30 pack deals so it won't last. One guy takes like 50 a month. From what I heard in Chico itself the available supply is pretty much gone and they're heading into the hills for weight.

Yeah. I think he held that crop too long. Prices are about to start dropping in the next bit. Those who can get the deps off soon will be fine, but in two or three months it will be on again. It will be a great time for buyers and not so great for sellers. When the full season stuff comes down, it will be a wrap.

Does anyone have any pics of any depo herb they've seen?
I think people are overestimating the impact on the market (supply) that the light deps have. Demand is so strong that the deps are like a drop in the bucket compared to the overall market. While more doing them still not much total weight coming onto the market.

Had my camera with me but the boys didn't want pics of their gardens taken. Some looked good and others pretty sad. One was 2 weeks from finishing and covered in PM. Fortunately a buddy has something coming down in a month and shaping up to be fantastic. I haven't seen any finished herb yet from the deps.

N

Nondual

Oh I forgot...saw some American Crippler and Bubba Kush today for 16 each. The Bubba was tight, coated and picked at property maturity. It's amazing how much over ripe stuff there is out there. Unfortunately the Bubba had virtually no terpene profile. The Crippler looked and smelled great but a little loose for my taste. I like tight women :biggrin:

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
It's not just supply and demand. There are also a lot of broke growers who need to get cash in hand. They'll take less to pay off bills, workers, and to have some cash in their hands. Not everyone can afford to sit on their product or move it slowly. That means that I'd you want to sell your product you'll have to match their price or sit on your product.

Last edited:
N

Nondual

It's not just supply and demand. There are also a lot of broke growers who need to
Get cash in hand. They'll take less to pay off bills, workers, and to have some cash in their hands. Not everyone can afford to sit on their product or move it slowly.
I totally hear that. I still like Nomaad's take on how many growers are not good business people and paint themselves into a corner. About a month or so ago saw some growers dumping herb so they could get their 2012 season going strong. Some of these guys are living paycheck-to-paycheck so to speak. Anyone trying to get into this thing now is in for a rude awakening.

Still though an early dep is a nice way to bring in some cash to get through summer. I'm just saying I don't know how much prices will be impacted. A buddy said once the deps start coming down prices would drop and am watching.

I still think 2012 could be a great season and if so prices will crater in the Fall. Seems like the market fluctuations are starting to be smoothed out so more consistent through the year. I wonder what some will do when the profit margin (% wise) is the same as growing tomatoes?

V

Veg N Out

When you go to store for a long time you have to make sure that the herbs are bone bone dry...You can always add a lil moisture back by putting stuff in a room with a humidifier, but sealing stuff away "cured" and coming back for it later...Can be risky. Going to be picking up a MVS-45 Sealer with nitrogen kit for this year...

marmarb

its amazing the prices you guys get it for in cali you can triple some of thoes prices on the east coast shit sour d is still 5-6 k

Latest posts

Latest posts