What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
A pound of Shatter/Wax is cheaper than top shelf flower.... nobody down here in Orange County is touching it.... Outdoor extracts are even lower grade quality ... Outdoor market is toast ..

I’m trying to move some myself ( premium ) and it’s not so easy I showed a local guy a pound of shatter trying to get 3900 bucks which is what they pay he says people only want diamonds and sauce now shatter not even good enough

Cadfael

I made some batch bubble, because I enjoy the "red." Showed it to others, and no one wanted it because it was, "Old people concentrate."

star crash

We Will Get By ... We Will Survive
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DD88F65D-94F6-4298-88E1-6B296074F554.jpeg

hillside

concentrates are dead ........ shatter/crumble going for 800-1k a lb here if they can even sell it lol . 3900 sounds very ambitious . looks like whoever is moving outs/deps has out of state market midwest to south they have to deliver to , no one coming out here to buy anymore unless its indoor .

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Im not into any concentrates. It's prob my age but they all hurt my lungs way too much. It's always about the flowers here. Smoking weed shouldn't be painful.

TychoMonolyth

Boreal Curing
Curious questions. Would those long legged sativas be cured properly? 6 months or more? That’s where the ticket is for pure sativas. Minimum 6mos up to a couple years.

Doubt anyone is doing cob commercial but would love to hear if anyone is.

I did some last fall. It took a while to unload. If I could get a decent price, I'd give it a go, but no one wants to pay a premium for something they don't know.

trippn

Got shown a $300 dollar unit the other day.... absolute fucking trash. Looked and smelled like garbage, wouldn't have smoked for free. The quality of my outs was worth at least 3- 4 times more, easy.

I feel bad for anybody actually thinking there are quality units for that price lol

Switcher56

Comfortably numb!
Got shown a $300 dollar unit the other day.... absolute fucking trash. Looked and smelled like garbage, wouldn't have smoked for free. The quality of my outs was worth at least 3- 4 times more, easy.

I feel bad for anybody actually thinking there are quality units for that price lol

FWIW, legal prices in Nova Scotia has dropped since legalization. I don't know how good their weed is, as I grow better than what they had to offer in the beginning (spun buds). NSLC costs are pretty close (tax included) to BM prices. Quality unknown.

hillside

I seen really nice outdoor going for 400 and incredible passable deps going for 650 in town ........... mediocre u cant even give away here lol . better have your shipping game down tight this year boys lol . so u can snatch up those 4k numbers for renamed gelato indoor with stickers on east coast lol

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
Worse is they have been paying stoopit moolahs for land up there on that hill. Some may lose those farms.

If you look at the actions in industry expansion in the past and then look at the state of the market something becomes evident. There are big money interests poised to take advantage of those who went under after making big initial investments to establish a foot hold in the market. It behooves them to do so and some specialize in this type of consolidation. Makes one wonder if any of it is encouraged at a grass roots level for this very purpose.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I seen really nice outdoor going for 400 and incredible passable deps going for 650 in town ........... mediocre u cant even give away here lol . better have your shipping game down tight this year boys lol . so u can snatch up those 4k numbers for renamed gelato indoor with stickers on east coast lol

except local indoor organics are mid 2s

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I’m trying to move some myself ( premium ) and it’s not so easy I showed a local guy a pound of shatter trying to get 3900 bucks which is what they pay he says people only want diamonds and sauce now shatter not even good enough

I have seen the keif that the tumble trimmers produce. I wonder if knocking off the keif for making hash, then extract the rest of the plant, would help matters. Provide a little variety. I never saw any hash at the cheap dispo i was using in Cali for a while.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Seeing an uptick for indoor movement. Nothing to celebrate, but things are changing for the better in california.

asilsweater

Growers have to be the least smartest in the food chain. Everything’s up price wise yet the flower is dirt cheap??? Cmon man quit undercutting each other and make the market go steady with good tickets!!!