What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

m4n

Yea I seen the cookies goin for 4g an lb...everything else 24-27...kush and purp 27-29...outdoor bluedream 12...greenhouse thats frosty,loud smell and trimmed rite 16-18 depending on strain

MtnLivin

If you are letting your AAA indoor quality go for less then 32 then your a fool and getting it in the ass with no lube.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Yea I seen the cookies goin for 4g an lb...everything else 24-27...kush and purp 27-29...outdoor bluedream 12...greenhouse thats frosty,loud smell and trimmed rite 16-18 depending on strain

pretty true here...but i wish i could get some outdoor BD for 12 a pop.....most things for 12 a pop are premo outs i wouldnt smoke personally, or popcorn packs...what most clubs put on the discount shelf for 25 an 8th...most high grade greenhouse and outs still fetching 16-22 its just a wide swing depending on what strain, who is buying (club vs broker) and if people are desperate and have bills to pay..

i saw some midgrade indoor cookies still fetch 35 yesterday though...i was amazed because if it was any other strain it would only be 27. but just because its cookies and looked somewhat frosty it went for 35, when a GDP with 80% purple tint that looked and smelled way better went for 700 bucks cheaper..

U

Ultra Current

I can just imagine what's going on and the panic of all the bum growers who ran out of money and need to pay bills. "shit I have to move this fast so I can eat but brokers only want to pay me 12 a pack" this shit is so funny. I can still feel the flood here on the east coast and it's slowing down here because of your prices. It's just a waiting game just like last year. I still get 5k here and loving it! Shits slow cause people want to play games with all the Cali shit around but I hold strong and they know they need the indoor chems. Glad I'm not in the Cali rat race.

zenoonez

Veteran
I can just imagine what's going on and the panic of all the bum growers who ran out of money and need to pay bills. "shit I have to move this fast so I can eat but brokers only want to pay me 12 a pack" this shit is so funny. I can still feel the flood here on the east coast and it's slowing down here because of your prices. It's just a waiting game just like last year. I still get 5k here and loving it! Shits slow cause people want to play games with all the Cali shit around but I hold strong and they know they need the indoor chems. Glad I'm not in the Cali rat race.

Not in Cali but less than 2 weeks ago ECSD was pulled 6500 in Durham on +5#. Good time of year for some people. :wave:

N

Nondual

Not in Cali but less than 2 weeks ago ECSD was pulled 6500 in Durham on +5#. Good time of year for some people. :wave:
Hell yeah bro some top notch outdoor from Cali goes for big $ in other parts of the country...just the way it is. A broker can do well and let the grower take most of the risk and possible losses and instead of waiting for like 3 months for an indoor crop to turnaround start to finish or all growing season outdoor they spend a little bit of time and are not limited to garden space because they have the whole state to pull from.

General prices I've heard for good stuff back east is about $48 but for sure others doing better...that won't last forever though.

Z

Z-ro

just seen some bangin cherry pies at 35 and tahoe ogs at 34, they were crackin tho.

m4n

All the BD I've run into this season between 20 and 22 per. This stuff was let go to full maturity though, grown well and top notch for the variety.

Not top notch at all,darker green,tight machine trim,not very frosty,no smell until you broke it down...it did smoke a lot better than it looked,white ash andcould taste it...if it was cured right and had a lil bit more stickyness to it it woulda went for 14-16....definently workable at 12 guy jus needed to pay bills...everythin else he had was 16+

N

Nondual

Not top notch at all,darker green,tight machine trim,not very frosty,no smell until you broke it down...it did smoke a lot better than it looked,white ash andcould taste it...if it was cured right and had a lil bit more stickyness to it it woulda went for 14-16....definently workable at 12 guy jus needed to pay bills...everythin else he had was 16+
Oh man the BD I've come across absolutely stinks up a room, sugar coated and hand trimmed. I've heard that BD has a bad rep and think it's because a lot of cash croppers treat it and process it like shit.

I'm seeing a lot of very good stuff at 15-16 but not things I'd consider for myself. For that the best price I've seen is more like 20+.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is BD? and what are Girl Scout cookies?

Prices for quality product will always average higher in non-med states due to the increased risks involved.

Something strikes me as odd when people who are legal and can grow the flower that we love bitch about prices... This is just an observation. The risk where I live is off the charts.

Thanks guys! This is a great thread!

R.Fortune

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta get a cut of that Cookie.....my Tangerine Haze is still banging $3.2......and that's in Santa Cruz....but....I got some peeps that absolutely love it and have more money than time to source cheaper meds....(shrug)...... Works for me.

N

Nondual

What is BD? and what are Girl Scout cookies?

Prices for quality product will always average higher in non-med states due to the increased risks involved.

Something strikes me as odd when people who are legal and can grow the flower that we love bitch about prices... This is just an observation. The risk where I live is off the charts.

Thanks guys! This is a great thread!

R.Fortune
There's a few threads in a few sections here at IC about Cookies. BD is Blue Dream. I know some people that live and grow in areas where the risk is insane compared to what we have in Cali. Still not a bed of roses here though. A close friend is going into the fed clink soon for a short bid to finish things up and he had a straight up fully papered outdoor med grow that was well under 99 plants and for sure he's not a greedy person and really was trying to help a lot of people out with meds.