What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

dagnabit

Game Bred
Veteran
Reach out, here it comes. LOL Actually I was standing next to the mother room. Thats sodium light hitting it made it look that way. Its all, Tip, Top Shelf. The volitile organic vapors when you stick your head into that sack, are so intense, your eyes water, and your nasal passages open up.

friggin optical delusions!!!!

im that guy who digs through packs looking for that one bud that is different(sometimes not necessarily better)and hoards jars full of "different" nugs...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My tangerine haze ALWAYS brings in 3k per unit......wait till they see my new purple strain , he'll my outdoor was pulled early (Allen Wrench).....and the guy who took it from me is screaming for more???? I only grew 3 units of it outdoor this year (shrug)....

N

Nondual

Thank You. The cleaners just finished work on it.
Yeah well should not have taken em long to clean up a garage full of that stuff. I bet if you just look at it the 'extra' leaves will just fall off. Just fondle the buds a bit and you're done lol. I luvs them sativas!

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
We have all the trim separate. We will be making Hash pretty soon. Most of it will be stash. LOL. Probably several ounces of it this year, all Organic.

forty

picture.php

You have to have triple A grade to pull top dollar right now. Conniseurs will pay for what they want

picture.php

AAA? that after buck down or final trim?

jrodgerscbr

Simple question, out of stater coming to Cali, wheres the best place to fly into? How friendly are people? I've got some friends in Oakland but from what I heard price wise from them was like 4 a unit.... which isn't bad but hell isn't 3... Does it matter if your more north vs south? Are there certain cities w/ more of an eye on them? Man I need to move out west. To whomever mentioned to that one guy that 5.5 a unit seemed nuts... travel to the SE... 6.5 a unit all day long. Also what kind of difference in cost of living between southern and northern cali? I'm ultimately looking to move out and get a job cropping or running electric as I'm a certified electrician w/ no work out this way in this economy. I figured in CA I can find some electric work or trim. Thanks in advance!:blowbubbles:

N

Nondual

Simple question, out of stater coming to Cali
Good luck!

Visited some friends and seems people are having a hard time keeping up with demand and stuff flying off the shelves. Going out the door as fast as they can trim it. Prices are starting to tick up too but still some desperate people dumping stuff to pay expenses. Ran across OG for 1500...not the greatest but still a deal.

N

Nondual

If you bushwhack enough sometimes there's interesting things at the road side stands. First canna pic I've posted here so far...

picture.php

nomaad

Veteran
Simple question, out of stater coming to Cali, wheres the best place to fly into? How friendly are people? I've got some friends in Oakland but from what I heard price wise from them was like 4 a unit.... which isn't bad but hell isn't 3... Does it matter if your more north vs south? Are there certain cities w/ more of an eye on them? Man I need to move out west. To whomever mentioned to that one guy that 5.5 a unit seemed nuts... travel to the SE... 6.5 a unit all day long. Also what kind of difference in cost of living between southern and northern cali? I'm ultimately looking to move out and get a job cropping or running electric as I'm a certified electrician w/ no work out this way in this economy. I figured in CA I can find some electric work or trim. Thanks in advance!:blowbubbles:

LOL. seriously? this post for realz?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
only shit going for 4k a unit in oakland are Cookies, every other indoor is in the mid 2s. no one on IC is gonna sell to you, so go gamble on thugtrader you can find deals on there but you might get robbed or arrested so good luck. and stay out off 101 if you can, lots of bad stories coming out of that region, heard one recently in covelo....bitch ass cops took a bundle of money off a friend of a friend of a friend, they are looking for peoples "shopping" money on the way up....

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
only shit going for 4k a unit in oakland are Cookies, every other indoor is in the mid 2s.

Y4P215- not disagreeing with anything else you said, But come on bro, That just aint true. I know you guys love your Cookies and Pie - But there are many elites that are catching low to mid 4's. And I've even seen some super elites packs come in and go out to elite BA connoisseurs same day, at a 1 number increase.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
only shit going for 4k a unit in oakland are Cookies, every other indoor is in the mid 2s.

Y4P215- not disagreeing with anything else you said, But come on bro, That just ain't true. I know you guys love your Cookies and Pie - But there are many elites that are catching low to mid 4's. And I've even seen some super elites packs come in and go out to elite BA connoisseurs same day, at a 1 number increase. and none of it hits the shelves

N

Nondual

and none of it hits the shelves
The best stuff rarely does. I know in some areas of Cali indoor OG is 3 each. Got a quote for some indoor Green Crack and the dude was getting 3. Some outdoor I've been running across from various sources this year at 2200+ and that's for different strains but the high end I've been seeing.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Y4P215- not disagreeing with anything else you said, But come on bro, That just ain't true. I know you guys love your Cookies and Pie - But there are many elites that are catching low to mid 4's. And I've even seen some super elites packs come in and go out to elite BA connoisseurs same day, at a 1 number increase. and none of it hits the shelves

maybe in LA or something? i dont see other strains among my circle in San Fran going for anywhere near cookies at least, except NewWave which is similar to cookies...i see cooks go for 36-38 to first guy then 4 to breakdown guy or the club. cherry pie averages 34 at highest...OG around 32 but most go for less because it aint grown right.. what other strains fetching 4s out of curiosity? im not buying or selling any of this weed i just drop by the trap and see things come and go..

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
OG around 32 but most go for less because it aint grown right.. what other strains fetching 4s out of curiosity?

Agreed, I'm talking about AAA++ stuff that is a 10 on apeal, smell, High and flush, Stuff that looks like it was freeze dried fifteen minutes fresh (so Perfect).

I'm friendly with may buyers and all of these are first person accounts.

Herijuana -4
Norther lights5/haze- 4,6
Marz OG -4,1
White - 3,9 - 4,5
Bay 11 - 4,3
Jack Herer -
Whitefire - 4 +
Bogbubble- 4
Chem 4 - 4,3
Chem D - 4
ECSD - from nevada somewhere 4,5

Saw some shit called white sky OG (the white x Skywalker OG)
Incredible and that went for 4,4.

Then there are many different local hybrids that get really close to 4, I believe both the blackberry Kush and Romulan At BPG their 5 star are guaranteed that rate

And by no means am I saying that's every club cause you and I know that aint so. But those that try there best to get four or five strains of the quality i mentioned above their paying very very close to market - that doesn't include black market

Latest posts

Latest posts