What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Well....things are changing up north

Well....things are changing up north

lots of ID going out the door.....@ 32....also the wax is going very strong.

Not sure why....but demand way increased the last few days.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
lots of ID going out the door.....@ 32....also the wax is going very strong.

Not sure why....but demand way increased the last few days.

Nice to Hear, just pulled. House stinks like a Kushy Skunk Salad. Haven't even trimmed it yet. I Hope it's windy tomorrow. To distribute the odours.

m4n.....this to direct to breakdown guys

m4n.....this to direct to breakdown guys

560-700 a zone depending on quality and quantity.

of course this is vacuum purged...and already put in 1 gram containers......ready for the patients.....straight up amber shatter or honeycomb.....depending on what they want.

Yea been hearin 400-550 for wax,shatter,honeycomb.

To me if someone is getting 400 a zone...its the same as 22 a unit....and the quality is crap....newbe's...unpurged....garbage.......but again that is just me.

WTF do I know......?.......

Stasis.....

Stasis.....

Good luck with that....Ya.....I am not sure why the increase in demand....but it changed pretty fast....:peacock:

Nice to Hear, just pulled. House stinks like a Kushy Skunk Salad. Haven't even trimmed it yet. I Hope it's windy tomorrow. To distribute the odours.

O

OrganicOzarks

In the South people are still getting 4k+ for outdoor Cali that I wouldn't touch if it was the last weed on earth. No good shit is making it here. It all seems to be tumble weed. Locally grown indoor is going for 4k right now, but when you say something is from Cali everyone jumps on it.:) Stupid people.

sunset limited

Veteran
^I refuse to give it power by being offended. It's just words. I feel ya though.

nah man. call out bigotry wherever you find it and smash that shit in its mouth. i believe the individual didn't understand the gravity of the statement, but it doesn't make it alright. and if you think words have no power, you might do well to brush up on your history. to cite an extreme example, i think roman polanski might disagree with you.

not to dwell on it too long, but being a jew gives you no more right to excuse anyone's offhand antisemitism than being a grower puts you in a position to say that prohibition is no big deal.

This makes me think there should be a growers union. get all the growers together and say we wont sell to dispensaries for those low ball prices if they are gonna just rape all the patients and basically do nothing.

i'm right with you on the stuff about a trade organization though. i've been saying this shit for a minute too. we need to learn from the labor movement, opec, and even the cartels. there is definitely strength in numbers. and heaven knows we need all the help we can get, what with so many forces aligned against us.

goldbricking profiteer retailers are just the tip of the proverbial iceberg too. for one thing, there's a terribly skewed market on account of the perception of reduced risk (and thus reward) that mmj legislation falsely creates. then there's the ntf and dea thugs lined up on one side to rob and imprison us while philip morris and pfizer lick their chops on the other as they wait for the day they can put us all out of a job when (not if) legalization becomes a reality.

one of the less subtler benefits of having a group like this is that, in addition to protecting the interests of growers, it would allow us to police ourselves and protect the public in the process. say your herb comes with a stamp from the cannabis cultivation coalition (or whatever name you want to pick). not only does that mean that the grower has been fairly compensated. it also says that the herb in question isn't paclobutrazol ridden garbage, produced with slave labor and stolen electricity.

in any case though, if we don't step up and organize now, pretty soon many of us will have nothing left to preserve.

montroller

Wow why did people ever drop that far? The demand never left for wax and even dispensaries are still paying 20+ a g. Not to mention the end price never dropped so if you dropped your price the clubs just cashed in on your terrible negotiating skills. Hold strong guys, they need us not the other way around.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

i gotta raise my price on the wax...been doing 400 to homies, not grammed up just a big blob of wax thats been purged 3 or 4 times. i hear friends charge up to 600, or 20-25 a gram for amounts under a zone.

anyways i noticed demand seemed to uptick a bit as well...got a few Louie13s and GSC coming down and already have 4 prospective buyers one who said he will outbid the rest....we'll see how things are when they are jarred and trimmed...i took a lowball 27 on my OG and 28 for my GSC last round id like to see 3+ on these.

yo prop...yep you gotta raise

yo prop...yep you gotta raise

That ticket........2 zones left yesterday at 700 ea....

i gotta raise my price on the wax...been doing 400 to homies, not grammed up just a big blob of wax thats been purged 3 or 4 times. i hear friends charge up to 600, or 20-25 a gram for amounts under a zone.

anyways i noticed demand seemed to uptick a bit as well...got a few Louie13s and GSC coming down and already have 4 prospective buyers one who said he will outbid the rest....we'll see how things are when they are jarred and trimmed...i took a lowball 27 on my OG and 28 for my GSC last round id like to see 3+ on these.

m4n

Yea they know people be grabbin trim for 100 lb so they be Tryna low ball...i got 525 from a local club for tahoe og...it was clear kinda sappy texture...bluedream greencrack ill hook my boys up for 400...jus find a club that don't got what u got to offer an you'll pretty much walk out wit 500 easily

C

Capital G

Numbers are everywhere....last time I posted I paid 25 per for some sourd in santa rosa. Friday I bought some cherry pie for 22 at the most bootleg dispensary in downtown san fran

anditwasfun

C

Capital G

I a half unit of some ID God's Gift for a stack the other day out in the bay...always confusing. Some people pay next to nothing, some out the ass.

Yeah, it's crazy cuz my peoples north of san francisco have all the weight in the world, but they're holding firm trying to get 3 for their ins. In the city, the number are surprisingly lower right now. Cookies was still holding at 3 though in the city. I'm seeing a lot of purple around too, that's in high demand and cats are paying :tiphat:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I posted an image of some afpak kush that I had from I think 2011 or 2010. I'd happily pay 3k+ for an beaner of that.

I have some seeds from it, nice plumpy ones. I found that interesting as heck. It had seeds! I collected about 30 seeds from an oz! Isn't that indicative of a male plant? If so I can only imagine the female counterpart of this wonderfully sweet smelling, almost molasses-like. Really connosieur material in my opinion. Can anyone tell me why it's impossible to find?

How I wish I knew how to grow indoors but like I said I'd be happy as heck to pay 3k+ for an lb. It worked for my chronic pain like nothing else I've had. Someone posted on the hashish forum some hash pot in afghanistan I think and it too looked like it. Here's what it looked like. I still have a little bud and while it's dry of course it still retains some of the wonderfully sweet aroma.

Why is this so impossible to find in san jose?

026ab.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea alot of purple and bootleg cookies in SF-bay right now...how did that cherry pie look...

up north prices gone up a little, alot of shit with november seal dates on the bags...some that isnt stored right and lost alot of its smell and look, key is finding the ones stored properly. definately aint winter no more!

C

Capital G

yea alot of purple and bootleg cookies in SF-bay right now...how did that cherry pie look...

up north prices gone up a little, alot of shit with november seal dates on the bags...some that isnt stored right and lost alot of its smell and look, key is finding the ones stored properly. definately aint winter no more!

Idk if it wasn't visible at first cuz I uploaded it to a private album; is it visible now?