What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Re: Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Do a house in the south and you'll look at multiple trafficking 100lbs to 2000lbs charges for all the weight of plants and product they find.

Saw a guy with 3 houses take 4 of those convictions in a southern state and he got 20 years for it. Sure he made money but he wasn't a multi millionaire by any means.

Sad but best thing is grow in med or decriminalized state and sell in the non med states but you face the above fate if you get big.

I

iamoregone

i just moved from a grow house down south to a med state, and i will never go back to grow there. fuck that prison time risks, i will gladly accept low prices out here. i have noticed the tons of b- grade bud these shadetree farmers are sitting on and only met one crew with top grade outdoor. 1500 for the top grade, 1100 for the crap i dont wanna smoke.

It's all who u know^^ prices have recovered for Me. I'm getting 28 to 32 for aaa indoor og's and such. Outs for 1800 aaa 10 packs. 20+ packs 14 to 16.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
prices have come up about 100-200 wholesale in my usual stomping grounds for outdoor in bulk quantity..

indoor is still hurting right now in bay area....most indoors i hear going for 22-25 tops even for OG kush and Sours...see alot of mediocre indoors floating around for 15-19 those folks should be exiting the game soon.

Prop

Prop

Those people doing indoor at 15-19 can not even cover their costs for that.....frickin stupid.....

Still strong where I am at.....OD is very steady at 18-20...greenhouse 18-22......My ID is 28-32 and my people
come back every 2 weeks...for more.......of course this is for well grown AAA OG's, sours, GSC, Bubba's, Thai, & Haze....

Garbage is 12-14...OD.....14-15 GH.....Who grows garbage ID???? stupid people that's who......my 02.cents

prices have come up about 100-200 wholesale in my usual stomping grounds for outdoor in bulk quantity..

indoor is still hurting right now in bay area....most indoors i hear going for 22-25 tops even for OG kush and Sours...see alot of mediocre indoors floating around for 15-19 those folks should be exiting the game soon.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
most of those cheap indoors in the 15-19 range are grown by asians who steal power....and yes its definatley mediocre but if they are running 20+ lights, stealing power and using cheap labor brought from overseas theres stilll a margin in there sadly...i cant wait to see that range of bud dissapear. whenever i see it i make sure to talk as much shit as possible..."why would i buy this crap when i can get better looking outdoor for 300 bucks cheaper!?!?!?! dont show me this shit again mr. broker, and tell that grower to throw that shit in the garbage" lol

N-P-Kali

most of those cheap indoors in the 15-19 range are grown by asians who steal power....and yes its definatley mediocre but if they are running 20+ lights, stealing power and using cheap labor brought from overseas theres stilll a margin in there sadly...i cant wait to see that range of bud dissapear. whenever i see it i make sure to talk as much shit as possible..."why would i buy this crap when i can get better looking outdoor for 300 bucks cheaper!?!?!?! dont show me this shit again mr. broker, and tell that grower to throw that shit in the garbage" lol

The day a politician tells the truth is the day 'prop' is full of shit..... i.e. NEVER.......

sunset limited

Veteran
my kush still fetches 28 pretty consistently. slightly less for blueberry etc. it all should go up a couple bucks after the last of the decent looking outdoor is exhausted in another couple months though.

got my first batch of cookies coming up here momentarily. curious to see what kind of price they'll command. it will need to be something pretty decent to justify growing a strain that makes og look like a pusher.

EclipseFour20

aka "Doc"
Veteran
Glad to say have not been south of 3k for a very long time! Cried alligator tears when 2800 was the "best I can do"..wtf!

Right now, maintaining at the mid 3s and waiting for ALL the outdoor shit to be flushed out of the So Cali market--then time to push to see how close I can get to the 4s again.

My crystal ball/tea leaves suggest the worst is not over yet--and we should see some crazy prices this year when outdoor hits. Word to the wise, reconfigure your "business model" to weather 2k for indoor...and half that for outdoor. If I am right, you will prevail...if I am wrong, then no harm no foul...other than you might be a bit more profitable than before.

KRD

Ive never gotten less than 3400 for anything ever, I would hold on to it for 6months before I gave it away for 2800.

Urbngroz

Down in Southern CA, OD gets lowballed and gets similar prices to what you guys get farther north.Singles go beetween 18-2 and 5+ gets you down to 16-17. Not the best market for OD

C

Capital G

Prices are up a little for me too. Just paid 12-5 for 5. Couldn't get a better number from 3 different sources. That's up 500 for me. Some excellent sour in Santa Rosa, outs was 18, I passed on the outs though.

anditwasfun

haven't really been shopping around much, been too busy...

1. Dude's trying to jack prices up $300/unit...left that motherfucker in the dust.
2. Other guy only raised them $50-100...my kinda guy.
3. Started asking ME for stuff...and i'm only of the smallest fish in the pond.
4. Said he's just slinging ID now.

Shit right now I'm getting more taking my shit to Humboldt than what Im getting offered in the city. Ass Backwards if u ask me. In my area people only wanna pay 22-23 for indoor. Wont even look at it if its more! I have clubs that pay 25 last time I went. But now getting 28 up north. People who are getting over $28 good shit man! Its all about who u know

m4n

Got some out sour D for 16...wasnt on the quality as the pics I posted a few pages ago but was a loud smell and jus needed a better trim

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea bay area tickets are screwed up....22-23 but quality isnt the best. and they like the nicer stuff but when they hear 27-28 they get cold feet.

just overall a fucked market and alot of folks will be getting weeded out, already know a few brokers contemplating retirement. gotta weather the storm thats why you gotta save up when the gettings good to get through the lulls in the market....instead of blowing all your profits on clubbing and clothes like some dumbass brokers out there.

Latest posts

Latest posts