What's new

Wholesale pot prices plummet. Now there starting to get better

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i see it now...looks pretty nice for 22. way better than the cherry pies i saw for 19 that were a bunch of smaller peices and kind of fluffy.

Jk, but seriously this thread is interesting. I constantly read this thread but don't chime in since it's mostly a Cali thread but if that's the way you guys want to keep it I think it would be informative for members from different areas to hear their input. Maybe on this thread or on a new one. Just a thought
Is it cool if we do start a thread on it? Apparently people get very sensitive on here, and quite honestly I have no desire to have a "what do you bench" conversation with long time commercial growers well ensconced in California, or other
decriminalized/med states.

Strains are hyped up by rappers. OG and GSC is very popular in Cali because of these rappers talking about Kush, Sour and GSC. Like 2-3 years ago it was all about Purp. Many different variations. Grape Ape, Grand daddy, Purple Urkle etc. There will be another HOT new strain w/ tons of hype behind it. Shit if 15-20 growers on here all got on board to hype up a new strain it could be done in less than a month. Most people dont know what they like, they have to wait for a celebrity or everyone else to tell them what they like or what is popular.
Amen to that, If some one knew a rapper who was hot, or the dealer/supplier they went to and made up some bullshit strain with a completely new name and that guy put it in a top 40 song, it would be popular within 100 rotations.

Everybody's an expert these days.......shits easy....Google gives you

The answer.......until......you get in the real world.
Truer words have never been spoken.:tiphat:

Back home on the east coast people are still paying the same 50-65 1/8....350-400+ a zip and holding. 4k for a unit all day on the low end. (Non med state). From what I personally can attest to in norcal (bay area specifically) no state could dictate the numbers. Cali weed is a brand that stands unrivaled even if co or wa produced a better product. Consumers want Cali herb it has a better ring to it than wa or co herb.
"Consumers" don't even know or care where the herb comes from. They just call it kush or loud. People aren't even asking what strain it is, let alone what state it comes from. It honestly does not matter. You may think there is some premium on Cali bud, but that was 5 years ago.

Then they get mad at the broker for makin more $ lol...yea people trip out how everythin bout cali and growin is prolly the most expensive but the prices are the cheapest...kinda wish i was on the east or down south...u can make a livin off 2 lights at 3-400 an oz...wtf!
And you actually could. In fact, if you already had an established network for that or another product, or even knew enough people you could literally sell 10/g and under cut everyone and still make a major profit. 280/oz is still 1120 a qp and 4480 a pound. Put out 3 pounds a month with 3 lights and make 120k a year in profit doing nothing. But, most can sell decently grown weed out of their basement for 450-500 a zip because its so FRESH and unmolested. Pulling some fresh, recently grown, properly cured and stored, unmolested weed out of your ass arouses major interest. MAJOR. Especially around those in the know. You can say its whatever the hell you want it to be. Don't tell anyone you grow, and you're good. Don't sell to high school kids, other dealers and work from the hip. You could carve out a nice little niche and as long as you don't go buy an amg mercedes, you'll be fine. The ones that do it usually tell someone and get busted, get greedy and expand to fast, or shine too brightly.

Qps go for 1000-1200 all day on the east coast
Everyday. 24/7/365.

In the South people are still getting 4k+ for outdoor Cali that I wouldn't touch if it was the last weed on earth. No good shit is making it here. It all seems to be tumble weed. Locally grown indoor is going for 4k right now, but when you say something is from Cali everyone jumps on it.:) Stupid people.

I'm going to rant and curse a bit on this one. @organicOzarks....

First of all, nobody gives a rats ass where the weed comes from. the average 1/4 or lower buyer could give a flying fuck what state it comes from as long as it blows their hair back and is the right price. You're busy insulting people who don't live in medical states like they are supposed to have some amazing access to marijuana when it is ILLEGAL, and highly so in some places. What is that our fault, that you hide in the mountains like gnomes and trolls, guarding your pot of gold strains and thumbing your nose at us, all the while complaining about prices? Funny. You wouldn't touch it if it was the last weed on earth? That's becasue you're not a real smoker, you're the marijuana equivalent of Mitt Romney, living in your 1% wonderland of tolerance and low penalties, yet complaining you can't make a living. I'd be more than honored to smoke the last weed on earth even if it was 10 year old brick pack, and if I had to be the one to do it, lets hope earth comes to a rapid end as soon as I eat the roach. That's like saying you'd never be caught dead in a Mercedes, because you drive a Bugatti or Rolls Royce. You wanna get get paid? You're some master grower? Stop being a pussy and bring your talents to the east coast, specifically the south you so glibly insulted and lets see how strong your game is when you don't live in a place that sells hydroponic supplies and grow lights at home depot like they do in cali and med states. Where the cops run surveillance on hydroponic supply shops and raid the homes of people who frequent them with no evidence of actual wrong doing, not even an increase in the power bill. With a SWAT team no less. Many times, the homes of actual little old ladies and retirees growing orchids and shit, getting a head start on the spring veggie garden. Lets see how gangster you are, and what your organizational and leadership skills are when your crop triples in value and risk. When the issue isn't "aw shucks the price is going down" its "this growing motherfucker has some shit that's putting us all out of business, he's not fucking with everyone, and I don't like it." See how bold you are when you grow, AND do the wholesaling (and all the other shit in between) because you can't trust "trimmers" who may come back, or tell someone to rob the place (becasue it's illegal and you can't call the cops), or have to deal with the broker that has bought from you a few times, who may think that you have enough weed on hand to make putting a bullet in your face well worth it. We don't have head stash quality and a ton of variety because you're too fucking scared to come out here and get it in, then you have the unmitigated gall to get jealous when your middle man is lowballing you and making a killing because he puts his ass on the line. That's why your scared ass is only getting what you get for your "great" shit and your prices are in the toilet, and a noob with 4 basement grows worth of experience in his mommy's house and $2000 worth of equipment can make more than you in a year. Someone with balls can get rich. QUICKLY. Its a black hole of weed where I'm at due to the distance from med states... If you have it, WHATEVER IT IS...it sells for top dollar! And that kimosabe.... has to suck. :pointlaug

Honestly, besides the insults, this is a real problem that many of you long time growers/med state residents have; you've been living so long in the virtual land of milk and honey with edibles, and shatter wax and silly shit like that that you don't realize that many people in non med states and especially the southeast don't even know what the fuck that shit is, and they smoke "kush" every day. They know what is rapped about, and what that 2 year old issue of high times their friend pulled out says. Your attitudes are so very reminiscent of the way New Yorkers viewed rap from anywhere else, as if everyone should just BOW down to the power of NY rap, and that your shit was somehow illegitimate. Like someone can't grow serious dank anywhere BUT CALI. I couldn't even give shatter wax away out here where I am, and I'm not in bumfuck by any means. Its a much different market and clientele. You'd have to know the real area connoisseurs and in these non med states, people with knowledge of and the money for shatter wax tend to keep their illegal activities on the serious lowsky. Generally because they are illegal, and getting caught with something like shatter wax or the like will simply arouse MAJOR suspicion from the local D.A. They will just assume you grow, know the grower, or are very close to/ know the supplier, and you will be hard pressed to convince them otherwise. Get caught with some shit that the lab says is 80% pure THC in some of the areas nearby and watch the circus begin. If there is some going around my area, I'm sure its spoken for the instant it gets here. The rest of the people don't even know what it is. If you wanted it, you'd have to know the dealer who knows the guy who sends it, be on very good terms with him, and maybe get him to have some sent, putting your money up front and risking the seizure with the next shipment. Or fly there and get some. Or have a friend with a med card risk his freedom to send you a gram or two, but that's a shitty thing to even ask a friend to do. GS Cookies or blue dream dispensary wholesale loses its name as soon as the dealers who pay 1000-1200 a qp get a hold of it. Their clientele usually does not even know what strain it is, let alone have some preference. You all do understand that on the east coast, the average person has almost zero knowledge of cannabis biology? That many even think both sexes make thc and bud, but the females make the best? Like when Rick Ross said "$800 for the jar that I'm 'bout to twist/It's a FEMALE STRAIN you know life's a bitch?" That's what the average person hears. "FEMALE STRAIN." "$800 for the jar." In fact, If one of you master level growers decided to, you could probably jar up some of your head stash, bring it over here, and make $600 a zone off some idiot rappers and rich fools. Take some of that purple and rainbow colored shit I've seen on here and amaze the natives. All they have is "green beads" for crying out loud. Chances are you'd probably get robbed for that shit, becasue people would think you had that weed from the movie "Savages" or some next level shit and its worth 8-10k a pound. REALLY. I'm not joking. Thats a 15-18 a kilo, coke prices. Whole new game then. Get off your high horses for gods sake. You could take your outdoor dank and if it "smells loud" it is loud; where I'm at, nobody could tell the difference between indoor or outdoor. I've smoked both on my travels and being an east Coast resident, you could get it off quickly and have people thirsting for more. Unless you are an ounce shopper with 300-400 to spend on the regular, and a FRIENDLY long time dealer, god only knows what the hell you're getting, and even THEN, you're gettting some tumbled out dispensary swill, just properly labeled. Who knows if the middle man isn't buying "X" and saying its "Y" before the dealer mislabels it again? Hell, you could sell the house shake for 15/g all day.
No offense meant to long time growers, your experience and knowledge is appreciated and priceless, but some of your attitudes are very smug and hoity-toity. Not all of you.
End rant.

But to retain topicality, it is 30-35 apiece for 10 over here, anything less 38-45. Q's for a dollar or 12. Zones 350-450 if you know/have the dough, and cop regularly. That's the whole southeast and most of the mid atlantic. IF the bud is ACTUALLY the strain its called and it is some "top shelf" dispensary goods that are super popular add 50 bucks to whatever the charge was. People say "You got that kush?" If I you have purple urkel, you're saying, "you know it, I got that purple kush fool, fuck you know about THAT shit?" SOLD!!! Kush or not..... :biggrin:

O

OrganicOzarks

Is it cool if we do start a thread on it? Apparently people get very sensitive on here, and quite honestly I have no desire to have a "what do you bench" conversation with long time commercial growers well ensconced in California, or other
decriminalized/med states.

Amen to that, If some one knew a rapper who was hot, or the dealer/supplier they went to and made up some bullshit strain with a completely new name and that guy put it in a top 40 song, it would be popular within 100 rotations.

Truer words have never been spoken.:tiphat:

"Consumers" don't even know or care where the herb comes from. They just call it kush or loud. People aren't even asking what strain it is, let alone what state it comes from. It honestly does not matter. You may think there is some premium on Cali bud, but that was 5 years ago.

And you actually could. In fact, if you already had an established network for that or another product, or even knew enough people you could literally sell 10/g and under cut everyone and still make a major profit. 280/oz is still 1120 a qp and 4480 a pound. Put out 3 pounds a month with 3 lights and make 120k a year in profit doing nothing. But, most can sell decently grown weed out of their basement for 450-500 a zip because its so FRESH and unmolested. Pulling some fresh, recently grown, properly cured and stored, unmolested weed out of your ass arouses major interest. MAJOR. Especially around those in the know. You can say its whatever the hell you want it to be. Don't tell anyone you grow, and you're good. Don't sell to high school kids, other dealers and work from the hip. You could carve out a nice little niche and as long as you don't go buy an amg mercedes, you'll be fine. The ones that do it usually tell someone and get busted, get greedy and expand to fast, or shine too brightly.

Everyday. 24/7/365.

I'm going to rant and curse a bit on this one. @organicOzarks....

First of all, nobody gives a rats ass where the weed comes from. the average 1/4 or lower buyer could give a flying fuck what state it comes from as long as it blows their hair back and is the right price. You're busy insulting people who don't live in medical states like they are supposed to have some amazing access to marijuana when it is ILLEGAL, and highly so in some places. What is that our fault, that you hide in the mountains like gnomes and trolls, guarding your pot of gold strains and thumbing your nose at us, all the while complaining about prices? Funny. You wouldn't touch it if it was the last weed on earth? That's becasue you're not a real smoker, you're the marijuana equivalent of Mitt Romney, living in your 1% wonderland of tolerance and low penalties, yet complaining you can't make a living. I'd be more than honored to smoke the last weed on earth even if it was 10 year old brick pack, and if I had to be the one to do it, lets hope earth comes to a rapid end as soon as I eat the roach. That's like saying you'd never be caught dead in a Mercedes, because you drive a Bugatti or Rolls Royce. You wanna get get paid? You're some master grower? Stop being a pussy and bring your talents to the east coast, specifically the south you so glibly insulted and lets see how strong your game is when you don't live in a place that sells hydroponic supplies and grow lights at home depot like they do in cali and med states. Where the cops run surveillance on hydroponic supply shops and raid the homes of people who frequent them with no evidence of actual wrong doing, not even an increase in the power bill. With a SWAT team no less. Many times, the homes of actual little old ladies and retirees growing orchids and shit, getting a head start on the spring veggie garden. Lets see how gangster you are, and what your organizational and leadership skills are when your crop triples in value and risk. When the issue isn't "aw shucks the price is going down" its "this growing motherfucker has some shit that's putting us all out of business, he's not fucking with everyone, and I don't like it." See how bold you are when you grow, AND do the wholesaling (and all the other shit in between) because you can't trust "trimmers" who may come back, or tell someone to rob the place (becasue it's illegal and you can't call the cops), or have to deal with the broker that has bought from you a few times, who may think that you have enough weed on hand to make putting a bullet in your face well worth it. We don't have head stash quality and a ton of variety because you're too fucking scared to come out here and get it in, then you have the unmitigated gall to get jealous when your middle man is lowballing you and making a killing because he puts his ass on the line. That's why your scared ass is only getting what you get for your "great" shit and your prices are in the toilet, and a noob with 4 basement grows worth of experience in his mommy's house and $2000 worth of equipment can make more than you in a year. Someone with balls can get rich. QUICKLY. Its a black hole of weed where I'm at due to the distance from med states... If you have it, WHATEVER IT IS...it sells for top dollar! And that kimosabe.... has to suck. :pointlaug

Honestly, besides the insults, this is a real problem that many of you long time growers/med state residents have; you've been living so long in the virtual land of milk and honey with edibles, and shatter wax and silly shit like that that you don't realize that many people in non med states and especially the southeast don't even know what the fuck that shit is, and they smoke "kush" every day. They know what is rapped about, and what that 2 year old issue of high times their friend pulled out says. Your attitudes are so very reminiscent of the way New Yorkers viewed rap from anywhere else, as if everyone should just BOW down to the power of NY rap, and that your shit was somehow illegitimate. Like someone can't grow serious dank anywhere BUT CALI. I couldn't even give shatter wax away out here where I am, and I'm not in bumfuck by any means. Its a much different market and clientele. You'd have to know the real area connoisseurs and in these non med states, people with knowledge of and the money for shatter wax tend to keep their illegal activities on the serious lowsky. Generally because they are illegal, and getting caught with something like shatter wax or the like will simply arouse MAJOR suspicion from the local D.A. They will just assume you grow, know the grower, or are very close to/ know the supplier, and you will be hard pressed to convince them otherwise. Get caught with some shit that the lab says is 80% pure THC in some of the areas nearby and watch the circus begin. If there is some going around my area, I'm sure its spoken for the instant it gets here. The rest of the people don't even know what it is. If you wanted it, you'd have to know the dealer who knows the guy who sends it, be on very good terms with him, and maybe get him to have some sent, putting your money up front and risking the seizure with the next shipment. Or fly there and get some. Or have a friend with a med card risk his freedom to send you a gram or two, but that's a shitty thing to even ask a friend to do. GS Cookies or blue dream dispensary wholesale loses its name as soon as the dealers who pay 1000-1200 a qp get a hold of it. Their clientele usually does not even know what strain it is, let alone have some preference. You all do understand that on the east coast, the average person has almost zero knowledge of cannabis biology? That many even think both sexes make thc and bud, but the females make the best? Like when Rick Ross said "$800 for the jar that I'm 'bout to twist/It's a FEMALE STRAIN you know life's a bitch?" That's what the average person hears. "FEMALE STRAIN." "$800 for the jar." In fact, If one of you master level growers decided to, you could probably jar up some of your head stash, bring it over here, and make $600 a zone off some idiot rappers and rich fools. Take some of that purple and rainbow colored shit I've seen on here and amaze the natives. All they have is "green beads" for crying out loud. Chances are you'd probably get robbed for that shit, becasue people would think you had that weed from the movie "Savages" or some next level shit and its worth 8-10k a pound. REALLY. I'm not joking. Thats a 15-18 a kilo, coke prices. Whole new game then. Get off your high horses for gods sake. You could take your outdoor dank and if it "smells loud" it is loud; where I'm at, nobody could tell the difference between indoor or outdoor. I've smoked both on my travels and being an east Coast resident, you could get it off quickly and have people thirsting for more. Unless you are an ounce shopper with 300-400 to spend on the regular, and a FRIENDLY long time dealer, god only knows what the hell you're getting, and even THEN, you're gettting some tumbled out dispensary swill, just properly labeled. Who knows if the middle man isn't buying "X" and saying its "Y" before the dealer mislabels it again? Hell, you could sell the house shake for 15/g all day.
No offense meant to long time growers, your experience and knowledge is appreciated and priceless, but some of your attitudes are very smug and hoity-toity. Not all of you.
End rant.

But to retain topicality, it is 30-35 apiece for 10 over here, anything less 38-45. Q's for a dollar or 12. Zones 350-450 if you know/have the dough, and cop regularly. That's the whole southeast and most of the mid atlantic. IF the bud is ACTUALLY the strain its called and it is some "top shelf" dispensary goods that are super popular add 50 bucks to whatever the charge was. People say "You got that kush?" If I you have purple urkel, you're saying, "you know it, I got that purple kush fool, fuck you know about THAT shit?" SOLD!!! Kush or not..... :biggrin:

You are funny. I live in the south. I am not any where near a med State. So I have no idea what the fuck you are ranting about. The penalties be stiff as fuck where I be. Trimmers? What are those, but my own two hands? The shit that makes it out here from Cali has all been tumbled. It looks like balls. I would not touch it if I had to. I would just stop smoking until I got a crop.

I have only smoked 2 other people's weed in the last 4 years. I am not a "snob" per se' I just don't touch shit that sucks.:)

Double F

prices definately up a bit saw a half dozen different brokers in different area codes last week.

up in the mountains, for outdoor theres some stuff between 12-14 but its mostly stale and not that visually or sensually appealing. green crack for 1450 but was old looking. i saw some good outdoor bubba kush for 15, mid grade sour D (nice smell but premature) for 15, random machine trimmed blue dream for 16, purple diesel for 17, and some top notch outdoor sour D and mendo purps for 18. nice properly stored light dep OG and sour for 21 that has really nice smell and flavor.

in norcal for some top shelf cookies and Fire OG for 3k a LB. also saw some nice skywalker OG and chembands for 29. commercial machine trimmed OG for 25, looked nice but didnt smell right. commercial bubba kush and GDP for 24 had nice frost but smokes harsh and bland so probably not flushed. when i saw commercial its out of 50 light warehouses where its obvious they sped through harvest. usually machine trimmed so will look mashed up a bit or kiefed, or lazy hand trim, not cured long enough so smells a bit stale. just looks good with lots of frost, etc.

went to harborside today, 90% of the menu was commercial grade at best. everything had frost but barely had smell. the outdoors looked like straight hay, one was even only .98% THC, SERIOUSLY, not even 1% THC and it was selling for 30+ an 8th, i wouldnt even pay 500 a LB for that crap looked worst than brickpack. the only smokable nug on the shelf was their chem91 and sour headband.

peace.

Double F

meh just puffed some of this chem91, doesnt have good taste. pretty much all of harborsides shit, looks real nice though but doesnt even taste half as fuely as my buddys chem91s and chemD. he sells his for 4k in chicago so those are never around llocally. i bet HHC doesnt even offer their venders more than 2k a pop so they get a bunch of chemmy commercial 100 light warehouse shit.

cali is gonna be the new canada, 7 week pick, barely flushed, machine trimmed and tumbled before hitting the market.

sunset limited

Veteran
nah man. you get greedy hacks everywhere, but by and large cali stays holding it down. shame so much of our best gear gets exported since that's where it fetches what it deserves. maybe it's looking up though.

today: diablo $3200, forum cookies $3400. it's worth a lot more to ship it out, but i'm ok staying 215 compliant and making sure my gear gets sparked right here in socal.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea most of calis best gets shipped out. rarely it stays in CA, mostly because the local smokers are so used to cheap 200 dollar ounces that they dont want to pay higher no matter how good it is. 250 is the most you can really squeeze out of most folks these days in norcal for the best of the best....i got a friend who does alot of breakdown, sort of an informal club of sorts in SF, was hanging out over there last week and saw a handful of customers come through, every single one bought greenhouse sour/OG for 140-150 an oz range, alot of 80-100 dollar halfs of greenhouse...most folks passed on the higher priced indoor at 200-240..

anditwasfun

I saw qp's of wax at 700 today... coming with lab results and everything. That is cheaper than some flowers

Wish I knew that guy lol

prices definately up a bit saw a half dozen different brokers in different area codes last week.

up in the mountains, for outdoor theres some stuff between 12-14 but its mostly stale and not that visually or sensually appealing. green crack for 1450 but was old looking. i saw some good outdoor bubba kush for 15, mid grade sour D (nice smell but premature) for 15, random machine trimmed blue dream for 16, purple diesel for 17, and some top notch outdoor sour D and mendo purps for 18. nice properly stored light dep OG and sour for 21 that has really nice smell and flavor.

in norcal for some top shelf cookies and Fire OG for 3k a LB. also saw some nice skywalker OG and chembands for 29. commercial machine trimmed OG for 25, looked nice but didnt smell right. commercial bubba kush and GDP for 24 had nice frost but smokes harsh and bland so probably not flushed. when i saw commercial its out of 50 light warehouses where its obvious they sped through harvest. usually machine trimmed so will look mashed up a bit or kiefed, or lazy hand trim, not cured long enough so smells a bit stale. just looks good with lots of frost, etc.

went to harborside today, 90% of the menu was commercial grade at best. everything had frost but barely had smell. the outdoors looked like straight hay, one was even only .98% THC, SERIOUSLY, not even 1% THC and it was selling for 30+ an 8th, i wouldnt even pay 500 a LB for that crap looked worst than brickpack. the only smokable nug on the shelf was their chem91 and sour headband.

peace.

I came into some full season pineapples and cracks for 12 in 530 the other day when stopping by my roommate's friend's house...the cracks were a little nasty, the pineapples were great though.

Another friend came up on some units for 1k, supposed to go this weekend and have em thrown in my face. He's been charging 1300-1650....1650 is stanky indoor lookin greenhouse, real tight buds..he has some for 18 but I think he just marks em up cause he's a dumbass who thinks he knows my friend's taste lol

Neighbor has em for 16-18 greenhouse, some had lower tickets by a few bucks but no smell/bad smell or a little dark.

Homie just got back from 707 with some 19 greenhouses and 2k indoors...I don't go out that way, and in my experience the prices aren't the best unless it's harvest season and you're cashin out a crop. a friend is supposed to come by tomorrow from out that way and i'm sure he'll have a sack to show me...

Going to the bay tomorrow to see a friend, i'm sure his roommate will have some shit he's gonna try to get me to middleman or some bs...

V

Veg N Out

I know of cats moving outs that look like ins packed with a Mvs 45 sealer with nitrogen flush getting 15 to 2 depending on lot size and variety.

What I find crazy is I can get more $$$ for my shit up in the triangle than I can in the city. Im tired of these whining ass city folks who dont have a clue. Always wants a break, think they are entitled to a price break for buying multiples. No thanks I will take my left over meds up north where peeps pay top dollar and never ever complain.

GanjaRebelSeeds

ICMag Donor
Veteran
meh just puffed some of this chem91, doesnt have good taste. pretty much all of harborsides shit, looks real nice though but doesnt even taste half as fuely as my buddys chem91s and chemD. he sells his for 4k in chicago so those are never around llocally. i bet HHC doesnt even offer their venders more than 2k a pop so they get a bunch of chemmy commercial 100 light warehouse shit.

cali is gonna be the new canada, 7 week pick, barely flushed, machine trimmed and tumbled before hitting the market.

When I went to Harborside I got a gram of all of their top shelf to try it. I couldn't take more than 1 hit of anything. Unflushed,over fed,poorly dried and cured. Smelled musky like it was about to mold. OG,SD,Green Ribbon,etc,etc. I wouldn't deem it safe to put any of that in my body. Especially as medicine. All I could think about was eagle 20 and avid as I tried to puff it.

They took my sun grown,labeled it top shelf on their website and it was gone almost instantly. Was cool to know mine was some of the best they had,and one of the highest thc on the menu as well. My issue is that they are more of a "business" than a collective. A very well oiled business though.

I always told myself not to post in this thread,and still think it should be deleted. Wups,lol.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i got 2 free grams of HHC herb when i bought 100 clones this week...just gave them away to a friend to smoke on.

a friend bought some of their cookies and it was alright...definately tasted unflushed.

agreed this thread should go...some of these prices seem so damn cheap. wax @ 250 god damn thats some lowballin shit...people were giving me shit i was only charging 400 for mine.

Latest posts

Latest posts