What's new

Who Dat's 1k Round 2 - Fall/Winter 2011

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thanks ya'll, I ended up FIMing the two or three most prominent tops on the head band as they were really starting to take off and get lanky. I didn't want the meristem lagging behind anymore, I still have to get the girls around the perimeter of the pots.

Mrpiston38

u probly got it from me lol. Na im just kidding. but all fooling aside ur grow looks great. ur clones were much healthier then mine are. but hey mine were free and i am going to just try and get them as biig as possable so i can flip them in 2.5 weeks I hope. i am going to watch this grow for sure. What are u feeding those things? they are blowing the fuck up :) mine are slow but they are forming some new growth :yay: keep it up man and as always stay safe and green

Mr.P

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
u probly got it from me lol. Na im just kidding. but all fooling aside ur grow looks great. ur clones were much healthier then mine are. but hey mine were free and i am going to just try and get them as biig as possable so i can flip them in 2.5 weeks I hope. i am going to watch this grow for sure. What are u feeding those things? they are blowing the fuck up :) mine are slow but they are forming some new growth :yay: keep it up man and as always stay safe and green

Mr.P

I just fed them for the first time last watering and I gave them 1 tsp/gallon maxicrop fish emulsion, 1 tsp/gallon maxicrop seaweed extract, 1 tsp/gallon unsulphured blackstrap molasses, and 0.5 tsp/gallon myco madness. All this to dechlorinated water. I had already made and given them an ACT a week or so ago though, I'm sure that has helped as well. I try to keep a good beneficial microherd raging out. Thanks for the compliment.

Last edited:

*DUBSTAR*

Your plants look are lookin great!! Love the way you train them thats definitely a good way to maximize yield. I'll definitely be watchin this one :)

-DUBSTAR

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Got back from working out of town for a couple of days and this is what they looked like. Really starting to bush out, I love it.

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for looking and shout out if you have any questions or comments. :yes:

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
excellent...i will post some pics when i get back from traveling. i have two critical + and three deez x (sourdiesel x og kush - reservoir seeds). the deez is a pollen mixture of two vigorous rezdawf sourdieskushs. shout out to a friendly icmager!! you know how you are!

the sdxk's i am running are about 33days from seed. all topped on the 5th node last saturday. they are looking good. in FFOF soil cut with mroe perilite and happy frog. in 3gallon pots. going to up pot to 5gall smarties. one is showing a def or ph lockout but all growing tough. no preflowers yet. very diesely when handled and the stem rub is just fuely. def gonna be stinker. having friends and family over for halloween and trying to delay flowering smell. bout to flip and hope they dont stink too bad in the first 4 weeks...

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Potted them up to #5 pots and watered the shit out of them. When transplanting I got a good look at the roots and I noticed that they looked furry/fuzzy and I guess it's the myco madness doing it's job? Also, I have been reading about grafting recently and was wondering what strains had better root balls. Out of this gang they were all mostly on the same page except for the Headband. It was noticeably farther behind than the other girls. I thought it was interesting at least.

picture.php

This will be my only update for the next week so ya'll have a good one. I'll stick my head in here to answer any questions if they pop up but otherwise take care.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
I was gone for a week and had to leave the girls by themselves. I potted them up to #5 pots and watered the hell out of them hoping they would make it. To my surprise when I got back they couldn't have been looking better! No signs of lacking water or anything. They had started growing over one another though so some more training was in order. I also trimmed them up pretty good underneath to get all the larfy scruff off. Here is what they looked like when I got back.

picture.php

After training and trimming

Strawberry Cough

picture.php

Herijuana

picture.php

Headband

picture.php

Purple Voodoo

picture.php

Bubble Gum

picture.php

Banana Kush

picture.php

After training

picture.php

12/12 isn't too far off now. Finally!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hei who what a crazy nice progress dude, your training is a pure example of clean efficient job..day by day more green healthy grow,all the best for this one that promise so good bro, im tuned!!!
big+++

FunkBomb

Power Armor rules
Veteran
That training looks like it has worked well. This should get interesting once you switch those lights.

-Funk

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thanks everybody for the interest. :tiphat: I'm trying to be alot more patient than I was last run and not make the same mistake twice. If anything I could go the other way and over veg this time but we'll see. I'm thinking at least another week with some gentle coaxing and then I'll switch the lights. Props to heady blunts if he sees this 'cause he was right after all.