What's new

Who Dat's 1k Round 2 - Fall/Winter 2011

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Thanks killer :yes: I just wasn't sure because I thought that day 52 sounded early. Anything I've read about bubblegum says that the flower period is 56-63 days. I'm accustomed to always going to the end of the suggested flower period.

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
This round has a couple of weeks yet to go but I'm already getting ready for my next round and would love for anybody to stick their head in there and drop some knowledge on me if they are willing and able. :yes: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=227094

On a greener note, the bubble gum is coming down tonight so I have that to look forward to. I'll post some pictures later tonight after the chop right before lights come on for the other girls. Peace and chicken grease. :yes:

*edit*
These are pics from last night but you get the idea...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
Been a long time coming but I'm finally updating with the last pictures. I got busy with holidays, being sick, and finally getting enough snow down to go snowboarding as much as I want to. Now that I have another run going I don't want this to fall to the wayside without ever being officially finished. I never weighed anything 'cause it would have just been sad. Even though quantity suffered the quality is certainly there so I can't cry too much. My favorites are probably the banana kush and headband. The headband smells so strong that I get called out by lifties when I'm loading the chair if that's the flavor I'm riding with that day. The headband also has a really nice lemony citrus aftertaste when smoking which is really nice. I will certainly run the bubblegum, headband, and banana kush again. The purple voodoo and strawberry cough were nice but I'll try something else over running them again. The herijuana wasn't good and I won't be fooling with it again. I did however make a tincture from all the trimmings and popcorn buds from it that is VERY potent. As far as things learned from this grow I am paying WAAYYY more attention to the temperatures on this current run. It's easier right now to control temps with the 400 and I know I will have less control with the 1k I use for flowering. Also, I won't be fooling around with the plants nearly as much. No training or any other such dumb shit. Just going to let them veg as long as I can before flowering. Quality was much higher this run and I didn't get any hermi plants so I had a good bit of improvement over last run. This next run can only be better as well.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for all the help, input, and interest from everybody who was tagging along for the whole ride. I already have another run starting up so stick your head in. :yes:

Latest posts

Latest posts