What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who Are The Coconut Crew? #TCUK

Spaventa

Veteran
I can’t remember if you said it or if I dreamt it up but with this, can you freeze say a bit of leaf and then years later defrost it and culture it into a living, rooted plant? If you can I will suddenly become a lot more interested :)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Freezing living cells is a chrio deal,, it's possible but,, but difficult to maintain,, so I've heard

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It's not the final product,,, it's an example of a range,,, but yeh,, it's building now,, it's starting to roll now,, it will extrapolate by word of mouth now people know what it looks like

I'm buying a custom gazibo next,, and il have flyers printed properly this time

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Unfortunately,, the investment for the test kits took a hit when the guy I was doing my comeback grow with fuked me over on the first crop,,, the next crop is about to go in so I'm expecting to be well back in the game by Xmas,, i will commit to saying il be sending everyone who wants one a tc Xmas present,,

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first set of tests are already completed,, i litrally just need the money to put it into production as a sales line,,

There are many ways to start learning before I nail the donkys tail to the wall,, but when I do I'm nailing that fuker hard

Chevy cHaze

Out Of Dankness Cometh Light
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Late as always but pulling up a chair.
Still reading from the beginning, good shit Sir

Badfishy1

Damn so many snakes in the wood pile! But looks like you’ve already dusted yourself off and on the rebound! Keep on keeping on sir

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh,, but fuk it,, im not going to let it stop the train,, i just missed a stop,, it's no biggie in the grand scheme of the trip

NEED 4 SEED

For how long can you let a tc object sit in the fridge or whereever all alone without any care and how safe is it in regards of losing genetics? I like the idea to put all my library into one fridge and go on holidays for the first time in how many years with the clones keeping me from pausing? ;)

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you look at the full kit pictures you will see a uvc sterilising bag,, you don't put the tc in a fridge,, the bag is designed to be a mobile genetics library,, but to do medium term cold-storage,, calus culture might be preferable

Spaventa

Veteran
I wonder if this would get around UK laws Rick. The explants or tissue samples aren’t technically viable plants are they? You wouldn’t be “cultivating” or “growing” really.Seems to me that a TC collection would be legally no different to ungerminated seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts