What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who Are The Coconut Crew? #TCUK

QueenMary

Came back to this thread to check your progress. I'd love to get one of those kits in my hands.

I'm sorry you got ripped off. Ugh. Please don't let these setbacks stop you. You can make this project successful.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The people that stick with this thread will definitely be getting all the test kits il send out soon as my next crop comes in, (not so long)

S

Sertaiz

cheers mate! happy holidays and i hope you have better luck avoiding/deterring rippers in the future. its the worst.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeh man,, i just keep leaving myself in a stupid point position,,, i put money into a project and wait for the payout,, people start looking at money they owe me as an expense but they don't value what I've done in the past even tho deals are made and hands have been shaken,,,

It's a guy on icmag who killed me over Xmas,, it wasn't even much money,, it was the mental energy and stress that killed me and not getting paid made me obsessive about it so I spiral into psycho like state and I stay like that till I'm burnt out,, then all I need is to become obsessive again and I can't let go,,,

I'm a magnet for scumbags,, he's probably reading this too

S

Sertaiz

sometimes that is more dramas... if its not shit on your doorstep anymore id leave it be. its the cheapest rip sometimes that is actually a blessing just to get the person out of your life. anything under a bill, and i dont have to treat them like a person i affiliate with anymore, no help, etc, is cheap compared to being bothered.
but i hate it too, and its always personal.....

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
True,, i got his ID so I'm actually going to appoint him as a director of one of the company's and buy all the TC kit on his name,, then il give it away,,, karmas a bitch

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm attempting to induce embryogenis atm to see how long I can store it for with as little effort as possible,,

The key will be callus culture or possible embryogenis and synthetic seeds

eyes

Veteran
Yeh man,, i just keep leaving myself in a stupid point position,,, i put money into a project and wait for the payout,, people start looking at money they owe me as an expense but they don't value what I've done in the past even tho deals are made and hands have been shaken,,,

It's a guy on icmag who killed me over Xmas,, it wasn't even much money,, it was the mental energy and stress that killed me and not getting paid made me obsessive about it so I spiral into psycho like state and I stay like that till I'm burnt out,, then all I need is to become obsessive again and I can't let go,,,

I'm a magnet for scumbags,, he's probably reading this too

It seems to be pretty common in this industry. As I stated before, I got hit twice for small amounts by members on here. Hoping all works out in the end for you.

big orno

This is a very good thread, thank you !

Now to keep clones at home it's complicated but your idea seem very good

Please say me something when the kits are available

This is how I try to keep clones but it's a lot of work :)

With some friends we are selecting in Spain in different homes.

Happy new year and all the best

Attachments

• IMG_0068 (Copier).jpg
    IMG_0068 (Copier).jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 65
Last edited:

TheDarkStorm

Interesting thread rick..looks like a very useful tool an information for the whole of the community...especially with all the bugs, dieses, an viruses that are affecting this plant...its not talked about much but some of these viruses are a serious concern an seem to be spreading fast..I think evry grower should invest in one of these kits in some form.

CreatioExnihilo

Sorry to hear this Rick :( I was wondering why you were quiet!

This sort of thing happens all the time. Its a hard industry populated by lots of people who see it as an easy way to make money a lot of the time at the expense of others. I am and have been in the same boat. It will get easier and things will get better.

Give me a call when you are back

Latest posts

Latest posts